I love California

I have only your word that you are a californian.

You have lied to me before.

Please don't mistake me for someone who gives a shit what you think. Your deluded ramblings about other people are yours - own them and don't drag me into your fantasies.

I have only your word that the truth matters to you. I see no evidence of that from your continual lies.

Then prove I dont mean anything to you , never again speak to me or read my posts

boody are you ever going to admitt your mistake in "anyone ever feel" thread?

So... kullyfornia is a liberal shit hole... real shocker there... and the state is flat broke, in the hole actually, with an illegal alien problem from hell... must be because those liberals like it that way... or they're just plain fucking morons... :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
So... kullyfornia is a liberal shit hole... real shocker there... and the state is flat broke, in the hole actually, with an illegal alien problem from hell... must be because those liberals like it that way... or they're just plain fucking morons... :eusa_whistle:

only 2 states last year werent in the hole jackass. and if california is such a "shithole", then why do people flock here from all over the world to live and vacation? people dont talk about the north dakota dream or the iowa dream. they talk about the california dream.

dont hate what you cant have.

they lie and then lie somemore thinking anyone but their own idiots will buy the lies.

only 2 states last year werent in the hole jackass. and if california is such a "shithole", then why do people flock here from all over the world to live and vacation? people dont talk about the north dakota dream or the iowa dream. they talk about the california dream.

Cost of Living Sucks; Everyone Leaving California | NBC Bay Area

People are leaving California by the thousands : National Bubble

More Americans Leaving California; Lana Zwygart’s Exit Interview | Logistics Monster

Why young people are leaving California – Golis Being Golis - The Press Democrat - Santa Rosa, CA - Archive

Is California dreaming over? - U.S. news - Life - msnbc.com

California exodus turns to stampede

Cost of Living Sucks; Everyone Leaving California | NBC Bay Area

People are leaving California by the thousands : National Bubble

More Americans Leaving California; Lana Zwygart’s Exit Interview | Logistics Monster

Why young people are leaving California – Golis Being Golis - The Press Democrat - Santa Rosa, CA - Archive

Is California dreaming over? - U.S. news - Life - msnbc.com

California exodus turns to stampede

so 2 of those posts (nbc bay area and MSNBC) link to the same article and are somewhat valid, but it only shows 0.005% population difference. yeah, id call that mass exodus

the national bubble, world daily net, and logistics monster are not reputable sites and should never be quoted.

Last edited:

Please don't mistake me for someone who gives a shit what you think. Your deluded ramblings about other people are yours - own them and don't drag me into your fantasies.

I have only your word that the truth matters to you. I see no evidence of that from your continual lies.

Then prove I dont mean anything to you , never again speak to me or read my posts

I don't have any desire to 'prove' anything to you. Anyone with an ounce of common sense would have understood that by now. Damn, you are stupid.

Stop whining.

The only ones 'flocking' to CA are those that want to suck off it's breast. Those that have anything to lose are leaving.... in order to keep what they have.... because stupid liberals destroyed the economy.

so 2 of those posts (nbc bay area and MSNBC) link to the same article and are somewhat valid, but it only shows 0.005% population difference. yeah, id call that mass exodus

the national bubble, world daily net, and logistics monster are not reputable sites and should never be quoted.

Where's your evidence that disputes these articles? Oh that's right you have none it's just easier for you liberal pukes to say they're not reputable and dismiss them.

Businesses leaving California... pick your reputable site!

Last edited:

That's exactly what I was thinking. For someone that doesn't care what you think, she sure can't stop trying to convince you.

Oh, come on. Generalizing a bit?? How about you're an out and out liar??? People would not come here in droves if it were so, "filthy".

So you'd choose South Carolina over California??? Not smart.

Most Dangerous States: Crime rankings for 2010

No. 4: SOUTH CAROLINAAssault: 1
Burglary: 8
Murder: 7
Motor Vehicle Theft: 9
Rape: 13
Robbery: 16

No. 15: CALIFORNIAAssault: 18
Burglary: 25
Murder: 16
Motor Vehicle Theft: 3
Rape: 41
Robbery: 5

Most dangerous states: Crime rankings for 2010

The methodology notes that these stats are based upon reported crimes. You are making the leap of faith that people in Southern California report crimes at an equivalent rate to those in SC.

http://os.cqpress.com/rankings/2010/Crime_State_Rankings_2010_Methodology.pdf

I doubt they do.

But you don't know, do you???

Where's your evidence that disputes these articles? Oh that's right you have none it's just easier for you liberal pukes to say they're not reputable and dismiss them.

evidence of what? the national bubble, world daily net and logistics monster never have been and never will be reputable news sources. thats just a fact. that like calling msnbc conservative or fox news liberal. i cant start quoting the onion and call it pure truth as well.

per the nbc/msnbc article you posted:

"California lost a net total of 144,000 people during that period — more than any other state"

the total population of california is 37,221,852

hence 144,000 leaving amounts to 0.0038% exactly. i simply rounded up for arguments sake.

the entire state of wyoming on has 532,304 people. thats the equivalent of 2,060 people leaving that state. its all relative. 144,000 people sounds like a lot, but in a state of 37 million, its a drop in the bucket. hardly a mass exodus of everyone leaving california.

The failedrider is probably in one of those red states that California supports with it's federal taxes.:lol:

evidence of what? the national bubble, world daily net and logistics monster never have been and never will be reputable news sources. thats just a fact. that like calling msnbc conservative or fox news liberal. i cant start quoting the onion and call it pure truth as well.

per the nbc/msnbc article you posted:

"California lost a net total of 144,000 people during that period — more than any other state"

the total population of california is 37,221,852

hence 144,000 leaving amounts to 0.0038% exactly. i simply rounded up for arguments sake.

the entire state of wyoming on has 532,304 people. thats the equivalent of 2,060 people leaving that state. its all relative. 144,000 people sounds like a lot, but in a state of 37 million, its a drop in the bucket. hardly a mass exodus of everyone leaving california.

Prove they're not reputable sites.

Fact is people are leaving California as are businesses. But hey, live in denial if you so choose as most of you idiot liberals seem to do.

The failedrider is probably in one of those red states that California supports with it's federal taxes.:lol:

California can't support itself much less any other state.

Forum List

Back