I love California

Don't talk of what you don't know. You know nothing about me and what I can take or not take. And if you didn't share the same views as CG, you'd never have commented at all.

I don't? I know plenty about you. Do you REALLY think you didn't leave a trail? People here know you, and I have your PMs. Want to try again or just STFU?

I was probably stationed in CA longer than you've been alive and I know what a shithole it is.

And yeah, I DO know what you can take. You like to dish but can't take what you dish back.

But do feel free to go look and see where CG and I hang out together and agree on everything. If you're going to stick your dick in the door, don't be surprised when the door gets slammed on it, huh?

I don't know what your problem is and I don't care. I guess you needed someone to terrorize tonight. Like I've always said, men from Texas are just loud mouth bullies. And boy, do you fit the bill. Go to hell. I'm done here.

You wouldn't know Texas if it landed in your road map on a trip from CA to LA. All I see is you recognize the fact we don't suffer complete fools 'round these parts.

But DO explain. I have words on a screen. Explain how THAT is bullying. Oddly enough, mine script looks the same size as yours.

If you mean I'm destroying your loudmouthed trash with logic and common sense, that's not my fault. Your lack thereof is.

Now you're crying wolf in public. Want to keep it up or shut up?

I don't? I know plenty about you. Do you REALLY think you didn't leave a trail? People here know you, and I have your PMs. Want to try again or just STFU?

I was probably stationed in CA longer than you've been alive and I know what a shithole it is.

And yeah, I DO know what you can take. You like to dish but can't take what you dish back.

But do feel free to go look and see where CG and I hang out together and agree on everything. If you're going to stick your dick in the door, don't be surprised when the door gets slammed on it, huh?

I don't know what your problem is and I don't care. I guess you needed someone to terrorize tonight. Like I've always said, men from Texas are just loud mouth bullies. And boy, do you fit the bill. Go to hell. I'm done here.

You wouldn't know Texas if it landed in your road map on a trip from CA to LA. All I see is you recognize the fact we don't suffer complete fools 'round these parts.

But DO explain. I have words on a screen. Explain how THAT is bullying. Oddly enough, mine script looks the same size as yours.

If you mean I'm destroying your loudmouthed trash with logic and common sense, that's not my fault. Your lack thereof is.

Now you're crying wolf in public. Want to keep it up or shut up?

If you really cared about, "destroying loudmouted trash", you would confront all of it. Not just known liberals. Own what you do and quit being a phony.

Anyone who was born there is a Californian in case you didn't know.

Many of the people that have moved there from NYC, Cambodia, Vietnam, Mexico, and various countries in South and Central America aren't.

If we use Truthmatters "logic", I must be English... because I currently live in England. She's even more stupid than I had originally thought. Possibly a case of 'terminal stupidity'.

You're NOT English? What witha name like a CALIFORNIA Girl? *bubble bursts* :(

Apparently, I lied. My bad. Despite my birth certificate clearly stating my country of origin, by the "logic" of Truthmatters, I am English because I currently reside there. I will qualify to be American... and Californian... WHEN I come back. I hope that doesn't involve a lot of paperwork.... I find filling in forms very tedious.

I'll blow that bubble back up again now. :eusa_whistle:

hahahahahahahahahah

I guess you are no longer a californian then huh?

How stupid are you? I love my state. I just 'hate' what people like you have done to it.... your fucking corrupt assholes and traitors bankrupted my home. I don't hate you, but I despise everything you adore.

This is generalizing a bit, I know, but I visited LA and SF. I was shocked at how filthy not only the people were, but just the streets in general. Trash everywhere. Homeless people all over. "Thugs" just roaming around with no cops anywhere. And far ruder people than in NY (although NY is filthy also). I think Cali, like much of the South, has been ruined by all the posers who moved there. But coming from the South, I expected LA and SF to be the movie-scene dream land. Not even close, I'd choose the South Carolina coast 365 days a year over California.

Oh, come on. Generalizing a bit?? How about you're an out and out liar??? People would not come here in droves if it were so, "filthy".

So you'd choose South Carolina over California??? Not smart.

Most Dangerous States: Crime rankings for 2010

No. 4: SOUTH CAROLINAAssault: 1
Burglary: 8
Murder: 7
Motor Vehicle Theft: 9
Rape: 13
Robbery: 16

No. 15: CALIFORNIAAssault: 18
Burglary: 25
Murder: 16
Motor Vehicle Theft: 3
Rape: 41
Robbery: 5

Most dangerous states: Crime rankings for 2010

Anf that includes Florida. The Democrats are about all but booted. And I have my eye on the new Legislature and the Governor. They did roll back already some of Chucky Crist's Vetos...

Florida has a high unemployment rate. What she doesn't have and will never have is a State Income Tax. That I like.

Just as the great Republic of Texas. Some Democrats here have suggested we have a State Income Tax. They were shouted out of order.

here is what the great Gov. Perry has done to the Texas debt since he took office. Good ole republicans at it again.

http://politifact.com/texas/stateme...hite-says-texas-debt-has-doubled-under-perry/

Oh, come on. Generalizing a bit?? How about you're an out and out liar??? People would not come here in droves if it were so, "filthy".

The methodology notes that these stats are based upon reported crimes. You are making the leap of faith that people in Southern California report crimes at an equivalent rate to those in SC.

http://os.cqpress.com/rankings/2010/Crime_State_Rankings_2010_Methodology.pdf

I doubt they do.

Last edited:
If we use Truthmatters "logic", I must be English... because I currently live in England. She's even more stupid than I had originally thought. Possibly a case of 'terminal stupidity'.

Apparently, I lied. My bad. Despite my birth certificate clearly stating my country of origin, by the "logic" of Truthmatters, I am English because I currently reside there. I will qualify to be American... and Californian... WHEN I come back. I hope that doesn't involve a lot of paperwork.... I find filling in forms very tedious.

Where did I ever say you were english?

TM is a very disturbed person. I'm thinking cats, lot's of them.

Here's a little smiley for that:

boedicca-albums-boedicca-s-stuff-picture2671-catlady-1.gif

You mean you aren't a Cat Lady?

Prove it.

The methodology notes that these stats are based upon reported crimes. You are making the leap of faith that people in Southern California report crimes at an equivalent rate to those in SC.

http://os.cqpress.com/rankings/2010/Crime_State_Rankings_2010_Methodology.pdf

I doubt they do.

Hate for your fellow Americans is proof of nothing you fool

I don't believe I have made a mistake.

You exhibit all of the behavioral deformities of a confirmed Cat Lady.

The burden of proof that you are not one belongs to you at this point.

its an unfortunate truth....

california is the 7th or 8th largest economy in the world...dems do well here due to the immigration from mexico, hollyweird and SF....oddly, CA's money doesn't come from liberal principles...it comes from conservative principles, though the liberals love to spend it

its a great state, with faults, but a great state
It is a great state.......It's the liberals and their abject lunacy who are tearing it down.

Some of the most fertile farmland is sitting idle, while farmers are being squeezed out of business to protect a stupid fish that could easily be farm raised......The liberal idiots have literally turned off the water.

Independent truckers amd small trucking companies are being squeezed out of business by ridiculous environmental laws....Either they buy new trucks, a very expensive proposition, or too bad....You're screwed.....Try to get into LA harbor in a twenty year old truck.

Property taxes are friggin' ridiculous......That's why we've chosen to live in Ventura county, and operated our business in Ventura county......It's conservative, beautiful, clean, safe, and the taxes are reasonable compared to most counties.......Ventura county sheriffs also enforce immigration law...regardless of what the liberal idiots in Sacto think.....You're here illegally, your ass is taken into custody.

The list is endless as to what the lib's are doing to this great state. And none of it is good.

Hey, I got to be honest, there is no better pussy than CA girls, and I have been across this world and back. The ocean is swimable, diving, surfing, scuba, 365, and warm enough to take a bath in, clear enough to see the bottom, beautiful beaches. Beautiful inland lakes and Deltas, Yosemite National & Big Bear, snow/water skiing Plus, ice skate, beach thong skating. We have rugged mountains & boiling deserts. Girls are more friendly, more exciting, more inviting, and wear the sexist clothes of anywhere in the world. When its new and it happens, it happens here first, and the rest of the nation takes 12-24 months to get up to speed. I cite the waterbed as a perfect example, mash potatoes, Beach Boys, Woodies, hot rods and hot muscle motors and parts. It all starts in California, we are the cutting edge on innovation, and I don't leave New York out of this either. Our two states make America what is when it comes to style, fashion, innovation, cultural events. The rest of you clowns just learn to dance at a slower pace. But hey that is alright! We don't have any room for anymore of you hill billys. Go to Texas

WTF?? You know that I agree with your posts and I thought you had a good head on your shoulders. Don't you realize that disrespecting women like that makes you a total and complete jerk?? Don't you have a mother, aunts, sisters, wife, daughters?? I'm really disappointed in you and very surprised.

Where did I ever say you were english?

I'm using the "logic" you applied by saying I'm not a Californian... based on the fact that I currently reside elsewhere. So, if I am not Californian because I am not physically located in the state of California, then I can't be American either... because I do not currently reside in the United States. I currently reside in England... therefore, I must be English.

Let's be clear. I am born and bred Californian. I am registered to vote in California. The US Government says I am a Californian. California is my home state. It will always be my home state, even if I never live there again. It is my home, it will always be my home.

You may change your state with your underwear, I do not. I have only one state, despite its many flaws.

I have only your word that you are a californian.

You have lied to me before.

I don't believe I have made a mistake.

You exhibit all of the behavioral deformities of a confirmed Cat Lady.

The burden of proof that you are not one belongs to you at this point.

You mixed up the facts in another post about uscitizen and then fled the thread.

I have only your word that you are a californian.

You have lied to me before.

Please don't mistake me for someone who gives a shit what you think. Your deluded ramblings about other people are yours - own them and don't drag me into your fantasies.

I have only your word that the truth matters to you. I see no evidence of that from your continual lies.

Forum List

Back