I love it! CHURCH VOWS WAR ON OBAMA 'FIGHT IN STREETS'

Obama had it going for awhile, then as he always seems to do, he steps on his dick.

It'll be worse if he gets another 4 years. He won't give a darned what anyone thinks about his policies then.

These rules were in Obamacare.

How many other surprises are in that monstrosity.

Almost ANYTHING is a surprise for dumbazz ignoramus dittoheads like you and all the others. Hopeless citizens who believe anything the lying cheating megarich BS Pub Propaganda machine says. How does it feel to be a mindless tool of the greedy megarich/corporations? You go RDean! LOL

Obama had it going for awhile, then as he always seems to do, he steps on his dick.

It'll be worse if he gets another 4 years. He won't give a darned what anyone thinks about his policies then.

These rules were in Obamacare.

How many other surprises are in that monstrosity.

Almost ANYTHING is a surprise for dumbazz ignoramus dittoheads like you and all the others. Hopeless citizens who believe anything the lying cheating megarich BS Pub Propaganda machine says. How does it feel to be a mindless tool of the greedy megarich/corporations? You go RDean! LOL
:eusa_eh::eusa_eh:

The beauty of this is, in the end the Obama administration will come up with a perfect compromise settlement, the Catholics will be happy,

Obama will put another nail in the coffin of the rightwing myth that he's too extreme and never willing to reach out and work with the opposition,

and the only ones who will wrongly think they won anything will be the wingnuts who would never vote for Obama in the first place.

Massachusetts, under Romney, did the same thing as the ACA would. So does Georgia (and 28 other states). More Pubcrappe for the dupes, with Catholic priests doing what they're told to- don't want to be excommunicated, while 98% of CATHOLIC women use birth control.They already have a year waiver, and Dems have said enforcement would be weak. That'll be nothing compared to the protests of the women involved LOL!

the USMB cons just want to whine because they know Obama will win reelection :razz: Besides, logic has never been their strong suit :eusa_whistle:

another 'me too' post by the little poster that can't. Nothing to add, just 'me too!'

Speak for yourself, braindead dittohead.

Massachusetts, under Romney, did the same thing as the ACA would. So does Georgia (and 28 other states). More Pubcrappe for the dupes, with Catholic priests doing what they're told to- don't want to be excommunicated, while 98% of CATHOLIC women use birth control.They already have a year waiver, and Dems have said enforcement would be weak. That'll be nothing compared to the protests of the women involved LOL!

Did anyone answer my question as to whether it would be protected by the 1st amendment if Muslims somewhere in the US decided that their own Sharia law could trump US law,

on the grounds of religious freedom?

Sorry if I missed it.

The beauty of this is, in the end the Obama administration will come up with a perfect compromise settlement, the Catholics will be happy,

Obama will put another nail in the coffin of the rightwing myth that he's too extreme and never willing to reach out and work with the opposition,

and the only ones who will wrongly think they won anything will be the wingnuts who would never vote for Obama in the first place.

Only problem being is that reach out is a grope, and that compromise settlement is Public Ejaculation, illegal, the last time I checked. You are right on him being a Perve though. Good Catch. ;)

I heard some Hispanic Republican guy today claiming that Hispanics were against this be cause they thought Obama was trying to prevent them from having as many babies as they wanted to.

Yes, I did. I swear.:lol::lol::lol:

No, we answered it by pointing out that you were obfuscating, and using logical fallacy.

Sharia law that makes it legal to abuse and stone women is not the same as a law that forces the church to provide contraceptives. Nobody is HARMED if the church doesn't pay for contraceptives.

People are HARMED by sharia law.

See the difference? Yes? No?

Did anyone answer my question as to whether it would be protected by the 1st amendment if Muslims somewhere in the US decided that their own Sharia law could trump US law,

on the grounds of religious freedom?

Sorry if I missed it.

With the exception of Criminal Laws that do harm, yeah, it does. In some ways, they have more balls than you Robots though. Who saw that coming, huh?

I heard some Hispanic Republican guy today claiming that Hispanics were against this be cause they thought Obama was trying to prevent them from having as many babies as they wanted to.

Great, and more evidence that lefties are racist eugenecists.

You guys are on a roll.

Only problem being is that reach out is a grope, and that compromise settlement is Public Ejaculation, illegal, the last time I checked. You are right on him being a Perve though. Good Catch. ;)

You therefore demonstrate that you fall into the wingnut category I included above.

Great, and more evidence that lefties are racist eugenecists.

You guys are on a roll.

I hesitate to ask,

but how exactly does making birth control a healthcare benefit force Hispanics to not have babies?

No, we answered it by pointing out that you were obfuscating, and using logical fallacy.

Sharia law that makes it legal to abuse and stone women is not the same as a law that forces the church to provide contraceptives. Nobody is HARMED if the church doesn't pay for contraceptives.

Sharia Law, that supports Assault, or Murder, will never be legal in our society, as long as we remain Free. Matters of Conscience are above the Law. Forcing You to act against your Conscience, Ethics, or Conviction, is morally wrong.

No. Who are you to say what part of a religion's beliefs are unacceptable?

You therefore demonstrate that you fall into the wingnut category I included above.

From You, that is a compliment. Thanks. I bet you are the only person in NY not capable of acquiring a Condom without assistance. ;) Life must be really, really hard for you.

As long as this causes people to vote against him, I don't care who they are or why. It looks like this might be just what will put him over the edge. Then of course there are all his mistakes in the middle east that have yet to explode.

the USMB cons just want to whine because they know Obama will win reelection :razz: Besides, logic has never been their strong suit :eusa_whistle:

I seem to recall this same mindset in the 2010 election...with a dash of desperation now..

No. Who are you to say what part of a religion's beliefs are unacceptable?

WTF. Are you really that stupid. Don't answer, it's a trick question. Actually, in truth, it's not even a question. It's a statement of fact. Let's review.... comparing a person refusing to assist in an abortion to a person participating in a stoning, as if there is no distinction between the two acts. Let's ignore that one action is against taking a life, and the other is Murder. I am stuck here. What should I do? Fucking Idiot Hack.

My vision on this is Obama stamping his feet and throwing tantrum...

Sheesh yet another large segment of the population turning their backs on the golden child..
Obama turned his back on the US on his first trip to Europe where he criticized America on a nonstop basis.

You may not be able to emphasize to an important elected person he overstepped, but you can get rid of his arrogance by voting him out of office.

Forum List

Back