I love it! CHURCH VOWS WAR ON OBAMA 'FIGHT IN STREETS'

It's not murder if it's war, silly.

Obama declared war on the church, and therefore on a huge number of his own people. I think this will be pretty interesting.

Obama declared war on the church, and therefore on a huge number of his own people. I think this will be pretty interesting.

Depends on the war and depends on the combatants. The crusaders were out there murdering people. The Islamic terrorists fighting against our soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan are murdering our soldiers.

So the death toll on our soldiers is fine and dandy because we're in a war? War's hell, right?

Oh and Obama has not declared war on the church. Cut your hyperbolic crap.

Depends on the war and depends on the combatants. The crusaders were out there murdering people. The Islamic terrorists fighting against our soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan are murdering our soldiers.

So the death toll on our soldiers is fine and dandy because we're in a war? War's hell, right?

Oh and Obama has not declared war on the church. Cut your hyperbolic crap.

It's you that fails to understand what is going down. Watch tadpole.

Another issue the insane right wing can use to name call the president and pretend outrage. The phoniest, most insincere group on the face of the earth is you hypocritical right wingers.

As long as this causes people to vote against him, I don't care who they are or why. It looks like this might be just what will put him over the edge. Then of course there are all his mistakes in the middle east that have yet to explode.

Yup, the dupes don't, in the end, care about the facts- purely brainwashed, probably racist tools of the greedy rich/corporations...ugly 'Merican A-HOLES. Very nice.... can't survive the information age, basically. Hoping for your recovery...LOL

While Obama tries to act like Jesus endorses him, the Church is having NONE OF IT!

Just off Drudge right now:

It is about time one Church stood up and said "Oh no you don't!" I applaud. :clap2:

Get this one!

CATHOLIC LEAGUE POISED TO GO TO WAR WITH OBAMA OVER MANDATORY BIRTH CONTROL

Donahue says 70 million of his voters poised to alter Presidential Election

Catholic League Poised To Go To War With Obama Over Mandatory Birth Control Payments « CBS New York

This just made my morning!

:dance:

You might get a kick out of this, but not to me....this is just one of the symptoms of the state this country is really in. This country is going in a direction that we won't be able to recover from. Our politicians are putting their parties over our country.

Would 'you people' (and you'll know who I mean) support a Muslim community in the US imposing Sharia law,

and then declaring that any US law, including laws regulating business, that conflicted with Sharia would henceforth be null and void in that community?

That's religious freedom, right??? That's a pure exercise of the 1st amendment, right?

Whoa, whoa, whoa let's not get out of control here.

This is a Christian country we live in, Carb.

Would 'you people' (and you'll know who I mean) support a Muslim community in the US imposing Sharia law,

and then declaring that any US law, including laws regulating business, that conflicted with Sharia would henceforth be null and void in that community?

That's religious freedom, right??? That's a pure exercise of the 1st amendment, right?

You're a Sharia loving motherfucker..

No family attacks-Meister

You're a Sharia loving motherfucker..

XXXXX...

There's more of that lying we were talking about earlier.

Love the unsolicited family attack too, Nick.

:thup:

+Just ANOTHER 4 day Pub Propaganda machine tidal wave of Pubcrappe for the dupes....MORONS!!

"Massachusetts, under Romney, did the same thing as the ACA would. So does Georgia (and 28 other states). More Pubcrappe for the dupes, with Catholic priests doing what they're told to- don't want to be excommunicated, while 98% of CATHOLIC women use birth control.They already have a year waiver, and Dems have said enforcement would be weak. That'll be nothing compared to the protests of the women involved LOL!"

Obama declare "war"?

Link, Allie?

Here is an easy one. :lol:

Mobster wisdom tells us never to bring a knife to a gun fight. But what does political wisdom say about bringing a gun to a knife fight?

That's exactly what Barack Obama said he would do to counter Republican attacks "If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun," Obama said at a Philadelphia fundraiser Friday night. "Because from what I understand folks in Philly like a good brawl. I've seen Eagles fans."

Read more: Obama Flashback: 'If They Bring a Knife to the Fight, We Bring a Gun'... - President Obama - Fox Nation

Forum List

Back