🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

“I may not agree with what you say, but I’ll defend to my dying day your right to say it”

You MAGA types tend to conflate "free speech" with "speech that incites Insurrection" and with "speech designed to intimidate trial witnesses." and "speech designed to solicit criminal or unconstitutional actions on the part of others".

Others here are only too happy to correct your misinformation... your pathetic and painfully obvious attempts at obfuscation and running cover for him.

Your Orange Baboon-God is going down... and there isn't a damned thing you can do about it. :cool:
Lol. You think I’m a MAGA. LMFAO. DOOFUS.

Uniparty dupes only know the two criminal sides.

Lol. You think I’m a MAGA. LMFAO. DOOFUS.

Uniparty dupes only know the two criminal sides.
Anyone making excuses for that traitorous scumbag after January 6, 2021, is a MAGA-minion... officially or informally...

Where did I do that dumb fuck?
The tone and nature of your original post and its easy-to-discern implications says it all...

The timing of your bellyaching about free speech at the exact split second that Teflon Don and his minions are braying about us tells us all we need to know...

The tone and nature of your original post and its easy-to-discern implications says it all...

The timing of your bellyaching about free speech at the exact split second that Teflon Don and his minions are braying about us tells us all we need to know...
Really? I’ve posted my views here for over decade and they haven’t changed.

Uniparty dupes are the worst.

1691631704694.png

When have we recently heard anyone in power or in media and among the elite say those words? Rather a quaint idea in the current environment. It even sounds a bit subversive in an era of visceral hatred for free speech. We now have government, media, and tech colluding to silence free speech. How long before hate speech and thought crimes will result in long prison sentences? Will the American people continue allowing the destruction of their right to free speech?
Could please give an example of your assertions...

Can you show someone legally being convicted for expressing there views...

Ordering a crime is not free speech by the way, just incase.

I used to think that way. However, the Constitution and natural right were never meant to be a suicide pact. Communists do not deserve rights
I suggest you look up McCartyism...

Are you against every Communist principle?

Communists believe that we should help the sick people in society... Are you against that?

Could please give an example of your assertions...

Can you show someone legally being convicted for expressing there views...

Ordering a crime is not free speech by the way, just incase.
Is not government actively silencing opposing views of concern to you?

Try not to think about Trump when you reply.

You are 100% wrong here. Defending free speech is not an automatic default in defending Trump. Sadly it seems that is how you see it.

I suggest you look up McCartyism...
McCarthy was right.
Are you against every Communist principle?

Communists believe that we should help the sick people in society... Are you against that?
You don't have to be a communist to want to help people. In fact, that's just normal society. Communists, however, have proven themselves to be horrifically bad at helping people.

Is not government actively silencing opposing views of concern to you?

Try not to think about Trump when you reply.
It does concern me...

That is why I asking you when the Government has legally convicted a person for expressing their views...

This is your accusation... We need to get on top of this... So stop hiding this and tell us where it has happened and these people who were convicted for just expressing their views...

McCarthy was right.

You don't have to be a communist to want to help people. In fact, that's just normal society. Communists, however, have proven themselves to be horrifically bad at helping people.

So you are saying that the OP is right and that people who hold communist views should be jailed?

So you want to jail people for expressing their views? So you support tyrannical government telling what you can and cannot say...

Gipper (OP) you are right their are people who want to impose tyrannical government restrictions on speech, fortunately the are far right and are not close to power as long as we have Democrats in power.

So you are saying that the OP is right and that people who hold communist views should be jailed?

So you want to jail people for expressing their views? So you support tyrannical government telling what you can and cannot say...
No, I want communists executed.
Gipper (OP) you are right their are people who want to impose tyrannical government restrictions on speech, fortunately the are far right and are not close to power as long as we have Democrats in power.
It's not tyranny to rid the body of a cancer, even if that body is the body politic. Indeed, one of the functions of government is to protect its citizens from evildoers.

It does concern me...

That is why I asking you when the Government has legally convicted a person for expressing their views...

This is your accusation... We need to get on top of this... So stop hiding this and tell us where it has happened and these people who were convicted for just expressing their views...
Lol. Ever heard of Julian Assange or Eugene Debs or the hundreds of citizens imprisoned by Dishonest Abe?

Tell me where I stated Americans have recently been imprisoned for offensive speech?

Democrats will wildly cheer it on.

Conservatives to a somewhat lesser extent.

The left will continue to view speech suppression as the evil it is.

But you know all this!

Suppression of speech is a tool of the left.

There you go again.

Mistaking your allies - the left - for your enemies, who are liberals.

By refusing to stop doing this, you:

- Harm your allies

- Aid your adversaries

- Harm yourself

Why don’t you stop?

The left are NOT liberal. They are progressive statists, and they are the domestic enemy,

Last edited:
Anti-establishment, anti-war, anti-imperialism, anti-corporatism, etc. Plus they are clearly hated by both crime families and the corporate media.

That doesn't make them on the 'left' side of the political spectrum though.

That doesn't make them on the 'left' side of the political spectrum though.
They call themselves leftists. Generally these viewpoints are considered on the left, but not exclusively so. There is plenty of overlap with political viewpoints.

Forum List

Back