🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

“I may not agree with what you say, but I’ll defend to my dying day your right to say it”

Exactly what have you been prevented from saying? Is this about that Merry Christmas crap again?

When have we recently heard anyone in power or in media and among the elite say those words? Rather a quaint idea in the current environment. It even sounds a bit subversive in an era of visceral hatred for free speech. We now have government, media, and tech colluding to silence free speech. How long before hate speech and thought crimes will result in long prison sentences? Will the American people continue allowing the destruction of their right to free speech?
liberals want conservatives to shut up,,

conservatives want liberals to keep talking...

Zuckerberg's platform cost that man his livelihood.

What kinda NASCAR driver goes on Instagram anyway? :wtf:

Was he showing off his latest eyebrow do?

Was this him?

iu

Last edited:
His contract had a clause that said he couldn't say or do anything to embarrass his employers. It's a common clause for high profile people. I doubt you have ever dealt with such a clause.

The USG is the enemy of the people, but the people have yet to realize it.

Every one of the Bill of Rights has been and continues to be ignored or voided by government. The very government who’s most important job is protecting and securing those rights for all Americans.

Our government is committing treason. When we lose the First Amendment, it’s over.

The Left are not my "allies".

I used to be a "liberal" Democrat.

Then that Party locked me down, told me I had to get an experimental vaccine, let riots and pandemonium consume our once great cities, all while Cosplaying about how the Orange President was supposedly some sort of Russian spy as they engaged in a censorship campaign that would make Chairman Mao blush.

There is nothing "Liberal" about any of that.

But there is plenty of LEFTIST. Look to the Chinese Color revolution that amply compares to our modern Democrat Party, and tell me there is anything "Liberal" about any of it.

I salute you for having integrity and good intentions.

But:

On this particular subject, you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

And, sadly, it seems to define you entire political ethos.

iu

It was Republicans that locked down my state and the neighboring state and told me I had to get vaccinated.

Before Obama, who else said "If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun"?

Who else said "Voting is the best revenge"?

I have no idea what either of those statements have to do with speech.

The USG is the enemy of the people, but the people have yet to realize it.

Every one of the Bill of Rights has been and continues to be ignored or voided by government. The very government who’s most important job is protecting and securing those rights for all Americans.

Our government is committing treason. When we lose the First Amendment, it’s over.
Please give an example of first amendment being denied.

Forum List

Back