I may not be coming home...

On our Patriot March from Long Island to DC, one of the guys setting up camp next to me said, "A lot of us won't be going home..."

That's all I'm going to say.

It's up for you to interpret it.

God Bless our Republic.

Wink, wink . . . I get it. And I admire your spirit. That being said please remember that the redcoats had neither drones nor social media that provided instant global communication. You get my drift? Wink, wink? But seriously, my man, ease up on the fatalism. While it is true many brave Americans have offered to die for their country, the objective is to live and subtract from the other side, not go out in some blaze of glory.

On our Patriot March from Long Island to DC, one of the guys setting up camp next to me said, "A lot of us won't be going home..."

God Bless our Republic.

Wink, wink . . . I get it. And I admire your spirit. That being said please remember that the redcoats had neither drones nor social media that provided instant global communication. You get my drift? Wink, wink? But seriously, my man, ease up on the fatalism. While it is true many brave Americans have offered to die for their country, the objective is to live and subtract from the other side, not go out in some blaze of glory.
2A, just dont shoot first, OK?

Dont be the bad guy that started a costly civil war.

God Bless our Republic.

It' wont start like that.

We're thinking the courts will declare victory for Trump, or the State Legislatures will simply appoint their own electors, and the BLM/Antifa paramilitary arm of the Communist party will go apeshit.

God Bless our Republic.

We're thinking the courts will declare victory for Trump, or the State Legislatures will simply appoint their own electors, and the BLM/Antifa paramilitary arm of the Communist party will go apeshit.

Don't engage the mob. Mobs are made up of many individuals, but mobs think with one mind; without emotion, intellect or any sense of human empathy. Unless you're gonna pull some kind of West Side Story dancing brawl. That'd kind of be cool.

What if your actions leave half the deep state an "out" and fuck things up for Trump?

Like when hot rod thought he could help optimus prime fight against megatron & his actions ended up costing Prime his life?

Yeah...he meant well...but Prime was still dead.

God Bless our Republic.

Don't engage the mob. Mobs are made up of many individuals, but mobs think with one mind; without emotion, intellect or any sense of human empathy. Unless you're gonna pull some kind of West Side Story dancing brawl. That'd kind of be cool.

We didn't.

We took Ubers past NYC. We're not that stupid lol.

Also noted the two CNN trucks past us without even taking a photo.

Sounds like a good plan.

Consider lawsuit protection insurance too if you have the time.

What if your actions leave half the deep state an "out" and fuck things up for Trump?

Like when hot rod thought he could help optimus prime fight against megatron & his actions ended up costing Prime his life?

Are you an adult?

Are you an adult?
More adult than 99% of the libs that post here.

God Bless our Republic.

Good Luck ... :thup:

God Bless our Republic.

None of that happening for weeks.. Why you marching NOW? And state legislatures aint changing the way electors are picked AFTER an election.. So drop that one off your protest signs...

Maybe the OP could stop off in San Diego and ask for directions.

Imagine how happy everyone will be for you when you finally figure it out.

You could maybe broadcast a message of some sort.

Last edited:
It's too early for that.

Give Trump some time...We are going to win this...it just needs to play out in due course (over the next 2 months).

You're gonna shit and then fall back in it.

God Bless our Republic.

There's an app for that

God Bless our Republic.

Much like you want to go apeshit as the paramilitary arm of the Trumpets?

God Bless our Republic.

I can understand that. I heard the neighbor's wife yelling at him
"If you lose another job by taking off for another one of your stupid MISSIONS, then don't bother coming back here. If I have to pay all the bills around here, I damn sure don't need you laying on my couch!! Go see if your mother will let you stay there."

Forum List

Back