🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I mean no disrespect...no, that's a lie. I mean all disrespect.

No, I'll be putting the actions of religious morons in context. There are lots of them around, like you...
From the moonbat who jumps out ranting the CS shooter was Christians and the rest are like him.

No, you're an Islamoapologist hoping your masters cut you some slack when they take over.
No religious nutter is getting their way, including you...
Every thread of every Islamic atrocity, there you are defending it.
You should be dumped into Tehran.
I defend liberalism, not Hitler Youth such as yourself.

You don't know liberalism, Comrade.
I am liberalism, dumbshit. A burka? Sure. That bullshit you believe in? Sure. Banning either? No.

From the moonbat who jumps out ranting the CS shooter was Christians and the rest are like him.

No, you're an Islamoapologist hoping your masters cut you some slack when they take over.
No religious nutter is getting their way, including you...
Every thread of every Islamic atrocity, there you are defending it.
You should be dumped into Tehran.
I defend liberalism, not Hitler Youth such as yourself.

You don't know liberalism, Comrade.
I am liberalism, dumbshit. A burka? Sure. That bullshit you believe in? Sure. Banning either? No.

What you are is a primary forum crackpot.

I don't care what crime she committed. We should respect her religious beliefs. How do you think she would feel if she were alive today to see this injustice?

This is serious ?

Of course. Why should her religious beliefs be trampled upon just because she did a questionable thing or two in her past?
If her religious beliefs were that she not be photographed without her face covered then why did she allow the picture to be taken in the first place

Because we have a fascist rightwing government that forced her to take the photograph against her will.

Sorry she wasn't forced she could have refused and stayed in whatever shit hole country she came from

I still don't give a fuck about muslim beliefs and we are not obligated to honor anyone's religious beliefs
Honor, no. Respect, yes, within reason.
You are such a hypocrite. You say you despise all religion, yet in every thread you relentlessly post demands that Islam be respected. You are so transparent.
All religion is utter nonsense, and it is also all protected to a point, which is - Freedom of Religion, a tenet of Liberalism. I am a liberal, religion is protected, batshit crazy or not.
And who is stopping muslims from practicing their religion at least the parts where it doesn't call for killing people

However, I do prefer this picture:
I'm sure you do. For you the only good Muslim, is a dead one.
WHy do you want terrorists to live
This fails as a straw man fallacy.

You contrive the lie that 'all Muslims' are 'terrorists,' when in fact nothing could be further from the truth, and then attack the lie as if it were your opponent's 'position.'

There's also another element of your straw man fallacy: the lie that someone wants 'terrorists to live' because he's explaining the fact that not all Muslims are 'terrorists.'

You and others on the right with an unwarranted hostility toward all Muslims and Islam in its entirety succeed in only making yourselves look ignorant and ridiculous – the lies, the fallacies, the bigotry, hate, and misinformation all an in an attempt to indict an entire class of persons and their religion, the vast majority of whom are not 'terrorists.'

Please show where I was referencing ALL muslims

FYI I was talking bout the two killers in CA that PMH is so upset about and only those two

Seems you're operating under the fallacy of presumption

Who the fuck is Tashfeen Malik?

Can there be a better example of a low-info, high maintenance loony left princess than POGO? Over 4 days after the largest terrorist attack in America since 9/11 and the idiot doesn't know who Malik was. Since I know you will want some proof (and a link), Princess, here they are:

"On December 2, 2015, 14 people were killed and 21 injured in a mass shooting at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, California, United States. Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik, a married couple, targeted a San Bernardino County Department of Public Health training event and holiday party of about 80 employees in a rented banquet room. Farook was an American citizen of Pakistani descent, and his wife Malik was a Pakistani-born legal resident of the U.S. He had attended the event as an employee before the shooting."

2015 San Bernardino shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Al Jazeera complained that showing this Muslim terrorist's face without it being covered is disrespectful.
Link?

Al Jazeera Producer: ‘Disrespectful’ To Show Terrorist Without Burqa

Why did you bother? Don't involve idiots like Pogo and Paint My House in adult discussions. It only brings the discussion down.

Which, I suspect, is what they intend. I mean, nobody can be as stupid as those two appear ... can they?

All religions try to keep their members, certainly Islam does so with some determination and gusto :)

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries, improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the ancient civilization of Rome." - Winston Churchill, The River War

Why did you bother? Don't involve idiots like Pogo and Paint My House in adult discussions. It only brings the discussion down.
That was YOUR job, Dipshit.

This isn't anyone's job, Kumquat, and if you still need to ask "Who the fuck is Tashfeen Malik?" at this stage in the conversation, you are simply too ignorant to talk with the adults.

Now back to your sandbox.

I don't care what crime she committed. We should respect her religious beliefs. How do you think she would feel if she were alive today to see this injustice?
Does she look traumatized in that smiling face photo to you? Quit buying into the CAIR narrative. I suppose you advocate drivers license photo in full burka.

Al Jazeera complained that showing this Muslim terrorist's face without it being covered is disrespectful.
Link?

Al Jazeera Producer: ‘Disrespectful’ To Show Terrorist Without Burqa

Which, I suspect, is what they intend. I mean, nobody can be as stupid as those two appear ... can they?

Maybe, it seems that PMH is pretty stupid. Mostly because he is near functionally illiterate. Pogo is a different kind of nutter, I suspect that he/she simply says whatever is the opposite of what conservatives say. No matter how stupid it is.

All religions try to keep their members, certainly Islam does so with some determination and gusto :)

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries, improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the ancient civilization of Rome." - Winston Churchill, The River War
Winston must be spinning in his grave.

I don't see why, she's not exactly a looker.

As far as respect Personally I wish they would douse her and her Husbands body in bacon fat,hoist their bodies up in a tree and let the birds pic it clean as a warning to other terrorists that they won't be getting going to paradise if the attack on American soil. They showed us no respect and we should give them none.
This might actually work to stop these superstitious POS.

Winston must be spinning in his grave.

Three years after Churchill published it, his 2-volume River War (1899) was condensed into 1 book. While that passage was not included in the 1902 edition, his opinion of the damage Islamic culture exerts on its "votaries" did not.

His harsh words have, for hundreds of millions of people, been tragically vindicated.

ISIS disrespects Muslims and kills them. They're terrorists.
They have a lot of enemies, including most Muslims.

If most muslims were really their enemy, they would have been stopped
Why? It's not like the Christians or Jews stand up to their nutters.

If ISIS gets back at the West for all the damage we've done in Muslim lands, they will sit back for a time. The enemy of your enemy is your friend, and we are the enemy of Islam.

Their not getting back at us. They are trying to take over as much of the world they can for Islam. Thee is a difference.
If it was really about revenge, it should be less now. Obama has been president going on 8 years and has pulled all our troops out, trying to shut down GITMO etc. The revenge thing is just a convenient vehicle for the Islamists but its not their true motive. SO many of them now have been radicalized since they were little children to see the world in a certain way.

Im sure you know about polls that have been taken among US muslims, a great number of them are sympathetic to terrorists, and those are US Muslims who are probably some of the most moderate
Wanting to take over the world is normal. We do it all the damn time, part of what ISIS is pissed off about.
Your nutz!

They have a lot of enemies, including most Muslims.
How do you know what most Muslims think?
I read what they write...
You've read what most Muslims write?
I read what is published about ISIS and what moderate, meaning the majority of Muslims who are not reactionaries, write.
The majority of Muslims have written absolutely nothing on the subject, so unless you're a mind reader you have no idea what most Muslims think. That's without even taking into account al taqiyya.
The facts show Muslims are cowards. Look at Desert Storm. It was over in 2 days. They were surrendering to Geraldo Rivera. Same for ISIS. They will abandon our tanks and military equipment at the first shot.

Setting aside that you've failed to yet verify this, this thread's premise is typical of what's wrong with you and most others on the right: that you exhibit unwarranted disrespect for an entire religion predicated solely on the acts of the non-representative few.

It's called a composition fallacy, the product of someone incapable of logical, well-reasoned thought, the consequence of bigotry and racism.

Al Jazeera is a religion ?

Who knew ?

He thinks that Islam is a race too, ignore the moron.

It's tough not to read his stuff. I usually find it gives me a chuckle.

I think it's pretty clear if Christians believed the Bible told them to kill non believers or anyone that didn't convert the body count would be pretty high by now

Well...think about that then.

If Muslims truly believed those sort of statements in the Quran - the body count would be astrononical - and not just by extremists.
The obdy count is astronomical, epecially if you go back the the 7th centry when Muslims slaughtered Christians by the tens of thousands.

Wasn't that when the Christians were slaughtering the Muslims by the tens of thousands?

In the beginning, it was all Muslims murdering Christians. Most of the land that is no Muslim was once Christian. Muslims slaughtered any Christian who dared to resist them. The rest of them were made to pay the tax on non Muslims.

Apparently you believe Christians aren't allowed to defend themselves.

In the beginning...the slaughter went both ways dude. Excess is not defense and the Christians are no innocents in religious body counts. Get real.

Wrong. In the beginning, the slaughter went all one way. Islam expanded by slaughter at the expense of Christianity. The Muslims rampaged through the Middle East for over 300 years before any Christian ever raises a finger to them.

Forum List

Back