🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I mean no disrespect...no, that's a lie. I mean all disrespect.

No. Ten of the commandments are universal, a good way for anyone/everyone to live. The rest are applicable to people following Judaism, ie Jews NOT Christians. Christians are not Jews so the other commandments are not applicable to them. If the Christians followed all of the commandments they would not be Christians, they'd be Jews.

What's good about worshipping only one God and no other?
What's wrong with it?

What if I don't like my allocated God?
In America you get to choose a different one. Who you thinking about?

Not if you go by the Ten Commandments. Their pretty strict about following the right brand of deity.

Haven't decided yet...I'm kind of shopping for the best bargain.
Well if you don't believe you don't believe. Egyptians had their own God in Moses time.

Oh good, you all get a link then start the "source" merry go round. So predictable

That's one of the many reasons I don't bother supplying the links. Especially to retards like Paint My House, rdean, and Pogo.

Because you cannot link your own anus. There's no app for that.

Al Jazeera complained that showing this Muslim terrorist's face without it being covered is disrespectful.
Link?

Al Jazeera Producer: ‘Disrespectful’ To Show Terrorist Without Burqa

Why did you bother? Don't involve idiots like Pogo and Paint My House in adult discussions. It only brings the discussion down.

That was YOUR job, Dipshit.
And you care why?

I was hoping you would get frustrated and take your stupidity elsewhere. you morons ask for links to the most obvious stuff. It's a stupid transparent tactic to bother posters with. I'll never supply one of you idiots another link ever. If you don't want to discuss with the rest of us than go the fuck away.
Either link your bullshit or keep it to yourself. I couldn't care less.
then why are you asking for it if you couldn't care less? What a fkturd.

You mad bro?
Fuck off then.

You stupid sis?
Got some kind of neurological disease that prevents you from linking your shit? Or creating a thread with a shred of honesty?

That's gotta suck. I'm proud to have never had that disease.

But you can't stop posting can you, you obsessed retard? Go play in the street little boy.

Go learn how to post a fucking link, Dumbass.

I told you to play in the street. Adults are trying to have a discussion. Shoo!

About what? The OP never gave a link. Never even explained what the fuck it was talking about.
How do you expect to draw "adults" out of that?
why do you need a link? Are you a link junky and need one? Wtf, dumb libturd.

However, I do prefer this picture:
I'm sure you do. For you the only good Muslim, is a dead one.
Right on cue, the Islamoapologist gets to work.
How exactly am I wrong? Oh wait, I'm not.
Any thread about the daily atrocities committed by Muslims it is guaranteed you'll be there deflecting from their actions.
No, I'll be putting the actions of religious morons in context. There are lots of them around, like you...
you? hahahahahaahahahahha, libturd that knows nothing. yeppers jean.

Any thread about the daily atrocities committed by Muslims it is guaranteed you'll be there deflecting from their actions.
No, I'll be putting the actions of religious morons in context. There are lots of them around, like you...
From the moonbat who jumps out ranting the CS shooter was Christians and the rest are like him.

No, you're an Islamoapologist hoping your masters cut you some slack when they take over.
No religious nutter is getting their way, including you...
Every thread of every Islamic atrocity, there you are defending it.
You should be dumped into Tehran.
I defend liberalism, not Hitler Youth such as yourself.
you defend whacko

From the moonbat who jumps out ranting the CS shooter was Christians and the rest are like him.

No, you're an Islamoapologist hoping your masters cut you some slack when they take over.
No religious nutter is getting their way, including you...
Every thread of every Islamic atrocity, there you are defending it.
You should be dumped into Tehran.
I defend liberalism, not Hitler Youth such as yourself.
Your Islamo masters have new talking points for you to parrot. Go along and read them little brown shirter.
You and ISIS want a Holy War, not sure how much I care as long as you only kill each other. Two birds, one stupid stone...
well if you don't care why are you posting in a thread like this? again, dumb libturd whacko.

"A producer" .. no name, and it comes from Daily Caller. The Right just eats up that malarky

Oh good, you all get a link then start the "source" merry go round. So predictable

That's one of the many reasons I don't bother supplying the links. Especially to retards like Paint My House, rdean, and Pogo.

Al Jazeera complained that showing this Muslim terrorist's face without it being covered is disrespectful.
Link?

Al Jazeera Producer: ‘Disrespectful’ To Show Terrorist Without Burqa

Why did you bother? Don't involve idiots like Pogo and Paint My House in adult discussions. It only brings the discussion down.

And you care why?

He's obsessed with me. He follows me all over this board.

"A producer" .. no name, and it comes from Daily Caller. The Right just eats up that malarky

And you care why?

He's obsessed with me. He follows me all over this board.
they have to silence you. You are a threat. PMH does the same thing to me. Then he complains I'm following him. funny shit, they can't keep out of a conversation and then complain when they can't handle the heat. They are nothing but libturd dumb fks.

I was hoping you would get frustrated and take your stupidity elsewhere. you morons ask for links to the most obvious stuff. It's a stupid transparent tactic to bother posters with. I'll never supply one of you idiots another link ever. If you don't want to discuss with the rest of us than go the fuck away.
Either link your bullshit or keep it to yourself. I couldn't care less.
then why are you asking for it if you couldn't care less? What a fkturd.

Asking for links to everything, even things they know to be true is just them trolling a threads. The only purpose is to bother the poster to the point where he or she throws up hands in disgust and despair. When you do provide the link, they will simply dismiss it and ask for another one. If you link to a left wing nut site, they will disappear, and come back later in the same thread saying the same stupid statement or in some other thread. They are like a retard whack-a-mole.

Unless you are bored, it's not worth it.

I don't see why, she's not exactly a looker.

As far as respect Personally I wish they would douse her and her Husbands body in bacon fat,hoist their bodies up in a tree and let the birds pic it clean as a warning to other terrorists that they won't be getting going to paradise if the attack on American soil. They showed us no respect and we should give them none.
This might actually work to stop these superstitious POS.
It's simple, take away the reward system for being a martyr. They don't care about this life but i'm sure they care about the next. Who wants to die for the cause and spend the rest of eternity in hell because they have pig on them. lol

As far as respect Personally I wish they would douse her and her Husbands body in bacon fat,hoist their bodies up in a tree and let the birds pic it clean as a warning to other terrorists that they won't be getting going to paradise if the attack on American soil. They showed us no respect and we should give them none.
It's simple, take away the reward system for being a martyr. They don't care about this life but i'm sure they care about the next. Who wants to die for the cause and spend the rest of eternity in hell because they have pig on them. lol
If you died fighting the Crusades your soul was made clean and you went straight to Heaven. Same nonsense, different century.

Last edited:

If died fighting the Crusades your soul was made clear and when straight to Heaven. Save nonsense, different century.
in english please.

If died fighting the Crusades your soul was made clear and when straight to Heaven. Save nonsense, different century.
in english please.
Sorry, no coffee yet. Fixed.

They will go to hell with or without swine. Only the blood of Christ can atone for sins and make men right before God.

They will go to hell with or without swine. Only the blood of Christ can atone for sins and make men right before God.
Funny, they also believe they have the One True Faith, and their Prophet died only 1,300 years ago and didn't miss his window to return nor announce his failure of faith while dying on the cross.

Forum List

Back