🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I mean no disrespect...no, that's a lie. I mean all disrespect.

Al Jazeera complained that showing this Muslim terrorist's face without it being covered is disrespectful.
I don't see why, she's not exactly a looker.

As far as respect Personally I wish they would douse her and her Husbands body in bacon fat,hoist their bodies up in a tree and let the birds pic it clean as a warning to other terrorists that they won't be getting going to paradise if the attack on American soil. They showed us no respect and we should give them none.
This might actually work to stop these superstitious POS.
It's simple, take away the reward system for being a martyr. They don't care about this life but i'm sure they care about the next. Who wants to die for the cause and spend the rest of eternity in hell because they have pig on them. lol
If you died fighting the Crusades your soul was made clean and you went straight to Heaven. Same nonsense, different century.
Yeah but the Catholic power of the pope is a bit different from Muslim Imam's. I don't know if Imam's are allowed to give special dispensation for something like this; I've never heard of them doing so.

Al Jazeera complained that showing this Muslim terrorist's face without it being covered is disrespectful.

As far as respect Personally I wish they would douse her and her Husbands body in bacon fat,hoist their bodies up in a tree and let the birds pic it clean as a warning to other terrorists that they won't be getting going to paradise if the attack on American soil. They showed us no respect and we should give them none.
It's simple, take away the reward system for being a martyr. They don't care about this life but i'm sure they care about the next. Who wants to die for the cause and spend the rest of eternity in hell because they have pig on them. lol
They will go to hell with or without swine. Only the blood of Christ can atone for sins and make men right before God.
Funny, they also believe they have the One True Faith, and their Prophet died only 1,300 years ago and didn't miss his window to return nor announce his failure of faith while dying on the cross.
It doesn't matter what people believe, only what is true.

If you died fighting the Crusades your soul was made clean and you went straight to Heaven. Same nonsense, different century.
Yeah but the Catholic power of the pope is a bit different from Muslim Imam's. I don't know if Imam's are allowed to give special dispensation for something like this; I've never heard of them doing so.
Oh, and the Pope doesn't call for jihad either.

They will go to hell with or without swine. Only the blood of Christ can atone for sins and make men right before God.
Yes but they aren't Christian and don't care about the blood of Christ. We would be trying to attack them according to their own religious beliefs.

All believers in Islam are equal, all the same before God and the Prophet. They may have different names and roles but in the faith all are equal.

Dying defending the faith makes you a martyr, as do many other ways, because the Prophet said so.

Oh, and the Pope doesn't call for jihad either.
I didn't say the popes haven't sanctioned stuff that wasn't found in the bible, they did. I'm saying I don't know if Imam's have the same power to give special dispensation if the Koran and Hadith's don't provide for any. In other words if the Koran and Hadith's state that if you die after contact with pig you go to hell and make no mention of any exceptions, can the Imam then come along and say well it's not written in the holy book but you will go to paradise automatically if you're a martyr. There's only one Pope and and no one dare call him out but there are many Imam's that one might very well call another one out if he's making shit up.

They are attempting to get this moved to the flame zone...
Because you cannot link your own anus. There's no app for that.

That was YOUR job, Dipshit.

You mad bro?
Fuck off then.

You stupid sis?
Got some kind of neurological disease that prevents you from linking your shit? Or creating a thread with a shred of honesty?

That's gotta suck. I'm proud to have never had that disease.

But you can't stop posting can you, you obsessed retard? Go play in the street little boy.

I'm sure you are correct. That is typical Pogo.

"Typical" meaning I expect when someone purports to make a point about what a third party said or did, they (a) FUCKING LINK what the fuck they're talking about, and (b) fucking EXPLAIN what the fuck they're talking about.

And you did neither. And there's no way you can fix that. All you can do is (continue not to) learn from your own fuckups.

And as long as you continue not to do that, you'll be called out as the moron you are.

Don't like it? :eusa_boohoo:

Then stop posting like a fucking moron. Not rocket surgery.

Funny, they also believe they have the One True Faith, and their Prophet died only 1,300 years ago and didn't miss his window to return nor announce his failure of faith while dying on the cross.
What is true is Jesus failed, and he wasn't trying to save the Gentiles.

Who the fuck is Tashfeen Malik?

Can there be a better example of a low-info, high maintenance loony left princess than POGO? Over 4 days after the largest terrorist attack in America since 9/11 and the idiot doesn't know who Malik was. Since I know you will want some proof (and a link), Princess, here they are:

"On December 2, 2015, 14 people were killed and 21 injured in a mass shooting at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, California, United States. Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik, a married couple, targeted a San Bernardino County Department of Public Health training event and holiday party of about 80 employees in a rented banquet room. Farook was an American citizen of Pakistani descent, and his wife Malik was a Pakistani-born legal resident of the U.S. He had attended the event as an employee before the shooting."

2015 San Bernardino shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks, but the OP gave no indication who the picture was of. And knowing her name doesn't bring 14 lives back. I really didn't need to know her name, and more to the point I was doing something through that whole period that would have impeded that pointless quest, something called "working". Which is in turn part of something called "having a life". Which is in turn the opposite of sitting glued to a TV begging for scare stories in an endless act-out of that timeless classic Gullible's Travels.

In any case it's the OP's job -- as it is ALWAYS the OP's job -- to explain what the fuck he's talking about, let alone linking who said or did what. And in that he FAILED MISERABLY.

So fuck you too. :fu:

But I tell ya what -- prove me wrong. Show the class how anybody can just declare "Obama just cured cancer" and not have to link it.

We'll just stand here and watch.

Dumb shit....

why were they fighting the Christians in the first place?

all men, even those who wanted him dead. Nice guy.

You mean the ones who marched three years to attack them?

you defend whacko
Yes, I know what founded this nation, and granted you your rights, is wacko., to your and yours my little talibaner...
Wow, you're a fkn genius, you know who founded this nation. btw, were they related to islam?
What founded this nation was liberalism used by liberals. Learn it. Liberalism is the answer to all this nonsense going on.
libturds are merely libturds. enough said.

all men, even those who wanted him dead. Nice guy.
Nope. He never even preached to the Gentiles. The Messiah is a Jewish role for a Jewish man, for the Jews.

you defend whacko
Yes, I know what founded this nation, and granted you your rights, is wacko., to your and yours my little talibaner...
Wow, you're a fkn genius, you know who founded this nation. btw, were they related to islam?
What founded this nation was liberalism used by liberals. Learn it. Liberalism is the answer to all this nonsense going on.
Live in ignorance then, you're gifted at that.

You mean the ones who marched three years to attack them?
yep them. saving their people from the turks.

you defend whacko
Live in ignorance then, you're gifted at that.
libturds being libturds, again, enough said.

Forum List

Back