🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I mean no disrespect...no, that's a lie. I mean all disrespect.

Why did you bother? Don't involve idiots like Pogo and Paint My House in adult discussions. It only brings the discussion down.
That was YOUR job, Dipshit.

This isn't anyone's job, Kumquat, and if you still need to ask "Who the fuck is Tashfeen Malik?" at this stage in the conversation, you are simply too ignorant to talk with the adults.

Now back to your sandbox.

And further, that name appears NOWHERE in the OP. Go learn the fuck to read.

They will go to hell with or without swine. Only the blood of Christ can atone for sins and make men right before God.
Funny, they also believe they have the One True Faith, and their Prophet died only 1,300 years ago and didn't miss his window to return nor announce his failure of faith while dying on the cross.
It doesn't matter what people believe, only what is true.
What is true is Jesus failed, and he wasn't trying to save the Gentiles.
all men, even those who wanted him dead. Nice guy.
Nope. He never even preached to the Gentiles. The Messiah is a Jewish role for a Jewish man, for the Jews.
what does that have to do with the price of gold in china? he died for all men's sins. All men, not just the ones he preached to.

All believers in Islam are equal, all the same before God and the Prophet. They may have different names and roles but in the faith all are equal.

Dying defending the faith makes you a martyr, as do many other ways, because the Prophet said so.

Well that isn't true, is it little Muzzie Beast? If it were, Shiite would not murder Sunni, and Sunni would not murder everyone.

Funny, they also believe they have the One True Faith, and their Prophet died only 1,300 years ago and didn't miss his window to return nor announce his failure of faith while dying on the cross.
Nope. He never even preached to the Gentiles. The Messiah is a Jewish role for a Jewish man, for the Jews.
what does that have to do with the price of gold in china? he died for all men's sins. All men, not just the ones he preached to.
No, he didn't die for all men's sins, he was here only for the Jews. Paul let the Gentiles in. Jesus didn't give a damn about them meaning, you.

All believers in Islam are equal, all the same before God and the Prophet. They may have different names and roles but in the faith all are equal.

Dying defending the faith makes you a martyr, as do many other ways, because the Prophet said so.

Well that isn't true, is it little Muzzie Beast? If it were, Shiite would not murder Sunni, and Sunni would not murder everyone.
he thinks a lot, but that's all he does. he doesn't investigate, cause he thinks he knows it all. Funny shit to say the least.

I don't see why, she's not exactly a looker.

As far as respect Personally I wish they would douse her and her Husbands body in bacon fat,hoist their bodies up in a tree and let the birds pic it clean as a warning to other terrorists that they won't be getting going to paradise if the attack on American soil. They showed us no respect and we should give them none.
This might actually work to stop these superstitious POS.
It's simple, take away the reward system for being a martyr. They don't care about this life but i'm sure they care about the next. Who wants to die for the cause and spend the rest of eternity in hell because they have pig on them. lol
If you died fighting the Crusades your soul was made clean and you went straight to Heaven. Same nonsense, different century.
Yeah but the Catholic power of the pope is a bit different from Muslim Imam's. I don't know if Imam's are allowed to give special dispensation for something like this; I've never heard of them doing so.

Which is why they kill each other more than any outside religion?

I said they were equal in standing, I didn't say they weren't sectarian and didn't kill each other like Catholics and Protestants...

Seems a number of us had no problem figuring it out...
what didn't you get, with the picture attached? "Al Jazeera complained that showing this Muslim terrorist's face without it being covered is disrespectful."
Only you seemed to have a problem. Surely you know al jazeera is a muslim media outlet? And he showed her face as uncovered in the photo he posted, they complained about. Why would you need a link?

added- and for all you know, he could have heard it on their broadcast and there wouldn't have been a link.
They are attempting to get this moved to the flame zone...
You mad bro?
Fuck off then.

You stupid sis?
Got some kind of neurological disease that prevents you from linking your shit? Or creating a thread with a shred of honesty?

That's gotta suck. I'm proud to have never had that disease.

But you can't stop posting can you, you obsessed retard? Go play in the street little boy.

I'm sure you are correct. That is typical Pogo.

"Typical" meaning I expect when someone purports to make a point about what a third party said or did, they (a) FUCKING LINK what the fuck they're talking about, and (b) fucking EXPLAIN what the fuck they're talking about.

And you did neither. And there's no way you can fix that. All you can do is (continue not to) learn from your own fuckups.

And as long as you continue not to do that, you'll be called out as the moron you are.

Don't like it? :eusa_boohoo:

Then stop posting like a fucking moron. Not rocket surgery.

Last edited:
No, he didn't die for all men's sins, he was here only for the Jews. Paul let the Gentiles in. Jesus didn't give a damn about them meaning, you.
sure jean, sure, you go with that when anywhere you read, he died for all of mankind's sins. Ask around at a catholic church. go for it bubba. post up that there link thingy that says I'm wrong.

This might actually work to stop these superstitious POS.
It's simple, take away the reward system for being a martyr. They don't care about this life but i'm sure they care about the next. Who wants to die for the cause and spend the rest of eternity in hell because they have pig on them. lol
If you died fighting the Crusades your soul was made clean and you went straight to Heaven. Same nonsense, different century.
Yeah but the Catholic power of the pope is a bit different from Muslim Imam's. I don't know if Imam's are allowed to give special dispensation for something like this; I've never heard of them doing so.

There are Islams just as there Christianities. Humans are tribal, AKA, sectarian.

Seems a number of us had no problem figuring it out...
what didn't you get, with the picture attached? "Al Jazeera complained that showing this Muslim terrorist's face without it being covered is disrespectful."
Only you seemed to have a problem. Surely you know al jazeera is a muslim media outlet? And he showed her face as uncovered in the photo he posted, they complained about. Why would you need a link?
They are attempting to get this moved to the flame zone...
You stupid sis?
Got some kind of neurological disease that prevents you from linking your shit? Or creating a thread with a shred of honesty?

That's gotta suck. I'm proud to have never had that disease.

But you can't stop posting can you, you obsessed retard? Go play in the street little boy.

I'm sure you are correct. That is typical Pogo.

"Typical" meaning I expect when someone purports to make a point about what a third party said or did, they (a) FUCKING LINK what the fuck they're talking about, and (b) fucking EXPLAIN what the fuck they're talking about.

And you did neither. And there's no way you can fix that. All you can do is (continue not to) learn from your own fuckups.

And as long as you continue not to do that, you'll be called out as the moron you are.

Don't like it? :eusa_boohoo:

Then stop posting like a fucking moron. Not rocket surgery.
because he is a link junky.

he thinks a lot, but that's all he does. he doesn't investigate, cause he thinks he knows it all. Funny shit to say the least.
I pretty much do know it all, anything that actually matters that is.

There are Islams just as there Christianities. Humans are tribal, AKA, sectarian.
So they're NOT all equal. You undermined your own claim. Nice one!

sure jean, sure, you go with that when anywhere you read, he died for all of mankind's sins. Ask around at a catholic church. go for it bubba. post up that there link thingy that says I'm wrong.
I know what the Gentiles who call themselves Christians believe, and I also know what the Jew known as Yeshua believed - they are not the same.

I pretty much do know it all, anything that actually matters that is.
yep we watch you think that daily. I know that gets you through your day bubba. While the rest of the board watches as you crash and burn in your libturdness.

I know what the Gentiles who call themselves Christians believe, and I also know what the Jew known as Yeshua believed - they are not the same.
I never claimed they were. I'm merely educating you that christ died for all man's sins. Even your dumb libturd ones.

The essence of Christ crucified for sinners is the same in every Christian faith.

So they're NOT all equal. You undermined your own claim. Nice one!
No, they are sectarian but in the Islams, there are several, all believers are equal. There are no priests, no Popes.

Forum List

Back