🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I mean no disrespect...no, that's a lie. I mean all disrespect.

It doesn't matter what people believe, only what is true.
What is true is Jesus failed, and he wasn't trying to save the Gentiles.
all men, even those who wanted him dead. Nice guy.
Nope. He never even preached to the Gentiles. The Messiah is a Jewish role for a Jewish man, for the Jews.
what does that have to do with the price of gold in china? he died for all men's sins. All men, not just the ones he preached to.
No, he didn't die for all men's sins, he was here only for the Jews. Paul let the Gentiles in. Jesus didn't give a damn about them meaning, you.

And Jesus came and said to them, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age."
- Matthew 28:18-20

I never claimed they were. I'm merely educating you that christ died for all man's sins.
Nope. And he didn't die believe that either.
no, he died and then he rose from the grave. Learn the scriptures if you wish to discuss them
I know what the book says, what Christians believe. There's just one small problem, Yeshua didn't believe any of that crap, he was a Jew, dealing only with Jews.
so post up that there piece proving that thought bubba.
Matthew, Mark, and Luke, in which Jesus deals only with Jews. No Gentile is a believer. He came to fulfill Jewish law.

Maybe this will help you: WHY JESUS IS "NOT" THE JEWISH MESSIAH - Jews for Judaism Canada

Which is why they're trying to give rise to the Caliphate? Do you ever tire of being wrong?
The Caliphate, there have been several, is Islam ruling the world, in which all believers are equal in the eyes of God.
no, and is the problem. And always been the problem
Learn what a Caliphate is, and Islam for that matter. Your ignorance is appalling.

Learn what the Papacy is and what Servus Servorum Dei means.

Jesus taught that all his followers were equal, that nobody should call another person their father or their teacher because we all have one Father and Teacher in heaven. The Pope, the college of bishops and cardinals and priests are "servants of the servants of God", not higher beings, not above any other baptized Christian.

What is true is Jesus failed, and he wasn't trying to save the Gentiles.
Nope. He never even preached to the Gentiles. The Messiah is a Jewish role for a Jewish man, for the Jews.
what does that have to do with the price of gold in china? he died for all men's sins. All men, not just the ones he preached to.
No, he didn't die for all men's sins, he was here only for the Jews. Paul let the Gentiles in. Jesus didn't give a damn about them meaning, you.

And Jesus came and said to them, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age."
Yep, only that's only for Jews, not Gentiles. There were no Gentiles in his little cult. That was the big argument between Paul and Peter. Paul won. Those who were Gentiles had to become Jews first, and be circumcised. It's early Christian history, which none of you know.

Which is why they're trying to give rise to the Caliphate? Do you ever tire of being wrong?
The Caliphate, there have been several, is Islam ruling the world, in which all believers are equal in the eyes of God.
Learn what a Caliphate is, and Islam for that matter. Your ignorance is appalling.
what is a caliph if not a pope? You said pope or priest did you not?

Jesus taught that all his followers were equal, that nobody should call another person their father or their teacher because we all have one Father and Teacher in heaven. The Pope, the college of bishops and cardinals and priests are "servants of the servants of God", not higher beings, not above any other baptized Christian.
The thrown of Peter is total crap. Peter was no fan of Gentiles, who Jesus didn't die for.

I never claimed they were. I'm merely educating you that christ died for all man's sins.
no, he died and then he rose from the grave. Learn the scriptures if you wish to discuss them
I know what the book says, what Christians believe. There's just one small problem, Yeshua didn't believe any of that crap, he was a Jew, dealing only with Jews.
Matthew, Mark, and Luke, in which Jesus deals only with Jews. No Gentile is a believer. He came to fulfill Jewish law.

Maybe this will help you: WHY JESUS IS "NOT" THE JEWISH MESSIAH - Jews for Judaism Canada

For a self-proclaimed Biblical scholar, you're as dense as basalt.

There were no Gentiles in his little culy.

Luke was a gentile.

I'm keeping a tally of all your ignorant statements, but I confess I'm starting to lose count.

Once again-
Ephesians 2:11 Therefore remember that you, once Gentiles in the flesh--who are called Uncircumcision by what is called the Circumcision made in the flesh by hands-- 12 that at that time you were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. 14 For He Himself is our peace, who has made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of separation, 15 having abolished in His flesh the enmity, [that] [is], the law of commandments [contained] in ordinances, so as to create in Himself one new man [from] the two, [thus] making peace, 16 and that He might reconcile them both to God in one body through the cross, thereby putting to death the enmity. 17 And He came and preached peace to you who were afar off and to those who were near. 18 For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father.

A political leader, a defender of the faith, no closer to God than even the lowest of the lowest of Muslims. Learn Islam.

For a self-proclaimed Biblical scholar, you're as dense as basalt.
he's a dumb fk libturd. He thinks all the time and not right often.

Luke was a gentile.

I'm keeping a tally of all your ignorant statements, but I confess I'm starting to lose count.
Luke didn't even write the Gospel named for him. And in order to follow Jesus one had to be a Jew, period.

Since you didn't know what a Samaritan was we'll leave it at that.

A political leader, a defender of the faith, no closer to God than even the lowest of the lowest of Muslims. Learn Islam.
no it isn't come now, you can go to wikipedia right? What is a cleric?

"ayatollah from Arabic: آية الله‎, āyatu allah "Sign of Allah") is a high-ranking title given to Usuli Twelver Shī‘ah clerics. Those who carry the title are experts in Islamic studies such as jurisprudence, ethics, and philosophy and usually teach in Islamic seminaries. The next lower clerical rank is Hojatoleslam wal-muslemin."

Cleric:
"Clergy are some of the formal leaders within certain religions."

Ephesians 2:11 Therefore remember that you, once Gentiles in the flesh--who are called Uncircumcision by what is called the Circumcision made in the flesh by hands-- 12 that at that time you were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. 14 For He Himself is our peace, who has made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of separation, 15 having abolished in His flesh the enmity, [that] [is], the law of commandments [contained] in ordinances, so as to create in Himself one new man [from] the two, [thus] making peace, 16 and that He might reconcile them both to God in one body through the cross, thereby putting to death the enmity. 17 And He came and preached peace to you who were afar off and to those who were near. 18 For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father.

Why do you continue to ignore this passage? Am I on your ignore list or are you blind? Ifmhe continues to ignore it, will you, jc, post it to him, as I must be on ignore andmhe isn't reading it.

Luke was a gentile.

Luke didn't even write the Gospel named for him. And in order to follow Jesus one had to be a Jew, period.

Yep, only that's only for Jews, not Gentiles. There were no Gentiles in his little cult. That was the big argument between Paul and Peter. Paul won. Those who were Gentiles had to become Jews first, and be circumcised. It's early Christian history, which none of you know.

Are all nations Jewish?

Which is why they live in gold plated palaces and call themselves "Princes."

Seems a number of us had no problem figuring it out...
what didn't you get, with the picture attached? "Al Jazeera complained that showing this Muslim terrorist's face without it being covered is disrespectful."
Only you seemed to have a problem. Surely you know al jazeera is a muslim media outlet? And he showed her face as uncovered in the photo he posted, they complained about. Why would you need a link?

Isn't it plainly obvious why I need a link? BECAUSE I DON'T TRUST THE SOURCE. And as shown, I was right not to. I can smell these things. They're nothing if not predictable. Liars and their patterns establish a certain reputation.

Y'all who just swallow everything you read without question crack me up.

Also he gave no indication who the person was. Nothing in the reading I had seen on San Bernadino had her face in it -- just his. So I didn't know who the fuck it was. That, again is HIS job. It is ALWAYS the asserter's job, and there literally IS NO ARGUMENT THAT IT IS NOT.

added- and for all you know, he could have heard it on their broadcast and there wouldn't have been a link.

In that case (a) it would have been incumbent on him to explain that, whereupon readers would have known it to be undocumented hearsay, and (b), that wouldn't happen anyway because every news broadcast story is published.

This however was not a broadcast story at all. He pulled it out of his ass, which is why there's no link, which is exactly what I predicted, which is exactly what I called him on, and which is exactly why he's crying the blues right now.

And it ain't the first time. Liars just never learn.

You're lying as always, Ahmed. You have been exposed.
Nope. Look up the early history of the Jesus cult, a Jewish cult.

Christian spin, of course, but the point is the same:

"It took a while for the early church to recognize that salvation was available to the Gentiles. The Jewish Christians who fled the persecution in Jerusalem went into the Gentile regions of Phoenicia, Cyprus and Antioch, but they were “spreading the word only among Jews” (Acts 11:19). Peter was hesitant to bring the gospel to a Gentile household, but God made it plain that Cornelius was also one of the elect (Acts 10).

“Is God the God of Jews only? Is he not the God of Gentiles too? Yes, of Gentiles too” (Romans 3:29). Jesus was the Jewish Messiah, but He had come to offer salvation to everybody. The Messiah was to be a “light for the Gentiles” (Isaiah 42:6). So call on Jesus, because “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved” (Acts 2:21).
Did Jesus come only for the Jews and not the Gentiles?

Forum List

Back