🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I mean no disrespect...no, that's a lie. I mean all disrespect.

ll believers in Islam are equal, all the same before God and the Prophet. They may have different names and roles but in the faith all are equal.

Dying defending the faith makes you a martyr, as do many other ways, because the Prophet said so.
Pssst. All Muslim, not just the jihadists, are spending eternity in Hell when they die

Seems a number of us had no problem figuring it out...
what didn't you get, with the picture attached? "Al Jazeera complained that showing this Muslim terrorist's face without it being covered is disrespectful."
Only you seemed to have a problem. Surely you know al jazeera is a muslim media outlet? And he showed her face as uncovered in the photo he posted, they complained about. Why would you need a link?

added- and for all you know, he could have heard it on their broadcast and there wouldn't have been a link.
They are attempting to get this moved to the flame zone...
You stupid sis?
Got some kind of neurological disease that prevents you from linking your shit? Or creating a thread with a shred of honesty?

That's gotta suck. I'm proud to have never had that disease.

But you can't stop posting can you, you obsessed retard? Go play in the street little boy.

I'm sure you are correct. That is typical Pogo.

"Typical" meaning I expect when someone purports to make a point about what a third party said or did, they (a) FUCKING LINK what the fuck they're talking about, and (b) fucking EXPLAIN what the fuck they're talking about.

And you did neither. And there's no way you can fix that. All you can do is (continue not to) learn from your own fuckups.

And as long as you continue not to do that, you'll be called out as the moron you are.

Don't like it? :eusa_boohoo:

Then stop posting like a fucking moron. Not rocket surgery.
Let's not forget she posed for the picture.

Luke didn't even write the Gospel named for him. And in order to follow Jesus one had to be a Jew, period.

Since you didn't know what a Samaritan was we'll leave it at that.

You're lying as always, Ahmed. You have been exposed.
Nope. Look up the early history of the Jesus cult, a Jewish cult.

Christian spin, of course, but the point is the same:

"It took a while for the early church to recognize that salvation was available to the Gentiles. The Jewish Christians who fled the persecution in Jerusalem went into the Gentile regions of Phoenicia, Cyprus and Antioch, but they were “spreading the word only among Jews” (Acts 11:19). Peter was hesitant to bring the gospel to a Gentile household, but God made it plain that Cornelius was also one of the elect (Acts 10).

“Is God the God of Jews only? Is he not the God of Gentiles too? Yes, of Gentiles too” (Romans 3:29). Jesus was the Jewish Messiah, but He had come to offer salvation to everybody. The Messiah was to be a “light for the Gentiles” (Isaiah 42:6). So call on Jesus, because “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved” (Acts 2:21).
Did Jesus come only for the Jews and not the Gentiles?
here research from depotoo who you must have on ignore:

"Ephesians 2:11 Therefore remember that you, once Gentiles in the flesh--who are called Uncircumcision by what is called the Circumcision made in the flesh by hands-- 12 that at that time you were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. 14 For He Himself is our peace, who has made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of separation, 15 having abolished in His flesh the enmity, [that] [is], the law of commandments [contained] in ordinances, so as to create in Himself one new man [from] the two, [thus] making peace, 16 and that He might reconcile them both to God in one body through the cross, thereby putting to death the enmity. 17 And He came and preached peace to you who were afar off and to those who were near. 18 For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father."

he asked that I forward it to you to read. so here you go.
Trolls don't put anybody on ignore. PMH gets his rocks off doing this.

I said they were equal in standing, I didn't say they weren't sectarian and didn't kill each other like Catholics and Protestants...

Oh you Muslims kill each other in the name of your god Allah far more than Catholics and Protestants ever did.

BTW, it isn't 1500 anymore, even though you Muzzies have yet to advance past this - Catholics and Protestants are not at war, and haven't been for centuries.

Last edited:
That's not Islam. It breaks many rules, including Suicide, which is forbidden. Learn the faith.

Yes, you are a liar for Allah, we know.

What the two Muslims did last Tuesday was follow the Koran as written, and honor the Hadiths by emulating the acts of the Warlord Muhammad exactly.

Your Jihad is to tell lies on the internet to please your god Allah, the father or lies. The Jihad of Farook and Malik was to slaughter Kafir as the Warlord Muhammad himself slaughtered the innocent. Allah loves the blood of innocents shed in his name.

You serve Ba'al in one way, your fellow Muslims served Allah in another way. You each have your calling to the Djin.

Standard Disclaimer: I don't believe in gods or devils, but I do believe in evil. I see evil all around, and nothing is more evil than Islam. Islam is a gutter religion founded on terrorism, rape, murder, and plunder.

Last edited:
what does that have to do with the price of gold in china? he died for all men's sins. All men, not just the ones he preached to.
No, he didn't die for all men's sins, he was here only for the Jews. Paul let the Gentiles in. Jesus didn't give a damn about them meaning, you.

And Jesus came and said to them, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age."
- Matthew 28:18-20
Yep, only that's only for Jews, not Gentiles. There were no Gentiles in his little cult. That was the big argument between Paul and Peter. Paul won. Those who were Gentiles had to become Jews first, and be circumcised. It's early Christian history, which none of you know.

Are all nations Jewish?
The ones Yeshua cared about were, it's not he tried to preach to Rome now did he, and they ruled the place.
He sent his apostles to preach the gospel to all nations. Are you deliberately ignoring the Great Commission in your lying attempt to argue Paul was on his own errand or are you ignorant about the Bible?

It's gotta be one of the two, lying or ignorant.

No, he didn't die for all men's sins, he was here only for the Jews. Paul let the Gentiles in. Jesus didn't give a damn about them meaning, you.

And Jesus came and said to them, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age."
Yep, only that's only for Jews, not Gentiles. There were no Gentiles in his little cult. That was the big argument between Paul and Peter. Paul won. Those who were Gentiles had to become Jews first, and be circumcised. It's early Christian history, which none of you know.

Are all nations Jewish?
The ones Yeshua cared about were, it's not he tried to preach to Rome now did he, and they ruled the place.
He sent his apostles to preach the gospel to all nations. Are you deliberately ignoring the Great Commission in your lying attempt to argue Paul was on his own errand or are you ignorant about the Bible?

Does the Bible encourage you to make accusations against people and put them in a position that you are superior to them? I believe Jesus would not be pleased at your comments.

I don't see why, she's not exactly a looker.

As far as respect Personally I wish they would douse her and her Husbands body in bacon fat,hoist their bodies up in a tree and let the birds pic it clean as a warning to other terrorists that they won't be getting going to paradise if the attack on American soil. They showed us no respect and we should give them none.
This might actually work to stop these superstitious POS.
It's simple, take away the reward system for being a martyr. They don't care about this life but i'm sure they care about the next. Who wants to die for the cause and spend the rest of eternity in hell because they have pig on them. lol
They will go to hell with or without swine. Only the blood of Christ can atone for sins and make men right before God.
Funny, they also believe they have the One True Faith, and their Prophet died only 1,300 years ago and didn't miss his window to return nor announce his failure of faith while dying on the cross.
An atheist explaining scripture. Priceless if not clueless.
I'm explaining Islam, which you refuse to learn, at your peril no less.

Don't believe everything you read on the internet.
Guess he is ignoring the truth set before him
Nope. Look up the early history of the Jesus cult, a Jewish cult.

You're already been shown to be a liar.

Christian spin, of course, but the point is the same:

"It took a while for the early church to recognize that salvation was available to the Gentiles. The Jewish Christians who fled the persecution in Jerusalem went into the Gentile regions of Phoenicia, Cyprus and Antioch, but they were “spreading the word only among Jews” (Acts 11:19). Peter was hesitant to bring the gospel to a Gentile household, but God made it plain that Cornelius was also one of the elect (Acts 10).

“Is God the God of Jews only? Is he not the God of Gentiles too? Yes, of Gentiles too” (Romans 3:29). Jesus was the Jewish Messiah, but He had come to offer salvation to everybody. The Messiah was to be a “light for the Gentiles” (Isaiah 42:6). So call on Jesus, because “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved” (Acts 2:21).
Did Jesus come only for the Jews and not the Gentiles?

You're just a liar for Allah - no one is fooled by you, Ahmed.
A Christian site saying the same I did, the Jesus came only for the Jews, not the Gentiles, and I'm lying? Good luck with that. Here you go, boys: See ya later...

"Adherence by Gentile Christians to the Torah Laws given to the Israelites
That Gentile Christians should convert to Judaism and obey the Laws of Moses was the assumption of some in the Early Church, as represented by Pharisees who had become believers in Acts 15 (Acts 15:5). This was the Jewish Christian version of the opinion within Judaism that Gentiles should convert to Judaism in order to be right with God (see convert to Judaism). Paul opposed this position, with a Jewish Christian version of the opposite opinion in Judaism, concluding that Gentiles did not need to convert and obey the entire Law of Moses. See also Hellenistic Judaism. This conflict between Saint Paul and his opponents was the reason for the Council of Jerusalem (see Acts 15:1–35). Here James, Paul, and the other leaders of the early Christian movement agreed that Gentile converts needed only to follow the "three exceptions" (Acts 15:20,29; counted by some as four), laws that roughly coincide with Judaism's Seven Laws of Noah said to be established by God for all humankind (see also Genesis 9:1–17). This Apostolic Decree, still observed in full by the Orthodox Church (which does not interpret the decree as requiring the use of kosher meat), is similar to that adopted by Rabbinic Judaism, which teaches that Gentiles need follow only the Noachide Laws to be assured of a place in the World to Come. See also Dual-covenant theology."

Judaizers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yes, don't believe the history of your faith my good little drone.

Are all nations Jewish?

Does the Bible encourage you to make accusations against people and put them in a position that you are superior to them? I believe Jesus would not be pleased at your comments.
Oh STFU!

Ignored.

Are all nations Jewish?

sure.

This might actually work to stop these superstitious POS.
It's simple, take away the reward system for being a martyr. They don't care about this life but i'm sure they care about the next. Who wants to die for the cause and spend the rest of eternity in hell because they have pig on them. lol
They will go to hell with or without swine. Only the blood of Christ can atone for sins and make men right before God.
Funny, they also believe they have the One True Faith, and their Prophet died only 1,300 years ago and didn't miss his window to return nor announce his failure of faith while dying on the cross.
again, we know about them, they hate women and children and hate the rest of civilization. And we don't want that here. did I st udder?

Are all nations Jewish?

Oh STFU!

Ignored.
I love your debate style! STFU! :)

ll believers in Islam are equal, all the same before God and the Prophet. They may have different names and roles but in the faith all are equal.

Dying defending the faith makes you a martyr, as do many other ways, because the Prophet said so.
Pssst. All Muslim, not just the jihadists, are spending eternity in Hell when they die
And they think are going to hell. Oh course, neither of you are right, you are already there.

again, we know about them, they hate women and children and hate the rest of civilization. And we don't want that here. did I st udder?
You are clueless, utterly, but living in ignorance is your call.

You are clueless, utterly, but living in ignorance is your call.
but factual. So tell me why women have to cover their faces and don't vote in arabic nations?

And then why we want that here?

Forum List

Back