🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I mean no disrespect...no, that's a lie. I mean all disrespect.

ll believers in Islam are equal, all the same before God and the Prophet. They may have different names and roles but in the faith all are equal.

Dying defending the faith makes you a martyr, as do many other ways, because the Prophet said so.
Pssst. All Muslim, not just the jihadists, are spending eternity in Hell when they die
And they think are going to hell. Oh course, neither of you are right, you are already there.
Wrong. This life is what you make of it. I don't go around dreaming of exterminating people like you do. You're in hell right now, as you elect to be.

I said they were equal in standing, I didn't say they weren't sectarian and didn't kill each other like Catholics and Protestants...

Oh you Muslims kill each other in the name of your god Allah far more than Catholics and Protestants ever did.

BTW, it isn't 1500 anymore, even though you Muzzies have yet to advance past this - Catholics and Protestants are not at war, and haven't been for centuries.
I am agnostic, and Jews, Christians, and Muslims are still slaughtering each other, it's what they do.

ll believers in Islam are equal, all the same before God and the Prophet. They may have different names and roles but in the faith all are equal.

Dying defending the faith makes you a martyr, as do many other ways, because the Prophet said so.
Pssst. All Muslim, not just the jihadists, are spending eternity in Hell when they die
And they think are going to hell. Oh course, neither of you are right, you are already there.
Wrong. This life is what you make of it. I don't go around dreaming of exterminating people like you do. You're in hell right now, as you elect to be.
Humanity is a disease, just look at this tread...

Funny, they also believe they have the One True Faith, and their Prophet died only 1,300 years ago and didn't miss his window to return nor announce his failure of faith while dying on the cross.
An atheist explaining scripture. Priceless if not clueless.
I'm explaining Islam, which you refuse to learn, at your peril no less.
again, we know about them, they hate women and children and hate the rest of civilization. And we don't want that here. did I st udder?
You are clueless, utterly, but living in ignorance is your call.
but factual. So tell me why women have to cover their faces and don't vote in arabic nations?
Or drive cars or own land or have standing in court or the right to go shopping with "just the girls".

I said they were equal in standing, I didn't say they weren't sectarian and didn't kill each other like Catholics and Protestants...

Oh you Muslims kill each other in the name of your god Allah far more than Catholics and Protestants ever did.

BTW, it isn't 1500 anymore, even though you Muzzies have yet to advance past this - Catholics and Protestants are not at war, and haven't been for centuries.
I am agnostic, and Jews, Christians, and Muslims are still slaughtering each other, it's what they do.
it's what muslims do. The other religions fight back. entirely different friend. The instigator is always the muslim.

and yet it exists and you can't accept that.

again, we know about them, they hate women and children and hate the rest of civilization. And we don't want that here. did I st udder?
but factual. So tell me why women have to cover their faces and don't vote in arabic nations?
Or drive cars or own land or have standing in court or the right to go shopping with "just the girls".
how about school for girls?

Stop projecting. You clearly are a disease but there are too many wonderful, decent human beings for me to allow you to slander them.

Go kill yourself if you think diseased human beings are the problem.

Funny, they also believe they have the One True Faith, and their Prophet died only 1,300 years ago and didn't miss his window to return nor announce his failure of faith while dying on the cross.

And then why we want that here?
Not true, in most cases, but women and children are male dominated by all regressives, the faith changes nothing.

They don't need to know how to read or write.

Stop projecting. You clearly are a disease but there are too many wonderful, decent human beings for me to allow you to slander them.

Go kill yourself if you think diseased human beings are the problem.
Your pro-life is showing, like an Altar boy's cartoon underpants.

Good idea. Education makes liberals, which is why you hate it.

Still he ignores it...
Don't believe everything you read on the internet.
Guess he is ignoring the truth set before him
Nope. Look up the early history of the Jesus cult, a Jewish cult.

You're already been shown to be a liar.

Christian spin, of course, but the point is the same:

"It took a while for the early church to recognize that salvation was available to the Gentiles. The Jewish Christians who fled the persecution in Jerusalem went into the Gentile regions of Phoenicia, Cyprus and Antioch, but they were “spreading the word only among Jews” (Acts 11:19). Peter was hesitant to bring the gospel to a Gentile household, but God made it plain that Cornelius was also one of the elect (Acts 10).

“Is God the God of Jews only? Is he not the God of Gentiles too? Yes, of Gentiles too” (Romans 3:29). Jesus was the Jewish Messiah, but He had come to offer salvation to everybody. The Messiah was to be a “light for the Gentiles” (Isaiah 42:6). So call on Jesus, because “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved” (Acts 2:21).
Did Jesus come only for the Jews and not the Gentiles?

You're just a liar for Allah - no one is fooled by you, Ahmed.
A Christian site saying the same I did, the Jesus came only for the Jews, not the Gentiles, and I'm lying? Good luck with that. Here you go, boys: See ya later...

"Adherence by Gentile Christians to the Torah Laws given to the Israelites
That Gentile Christians should convert to Judaism and obey the Laws of Moses was the assumption of some in the Early Church, as represented by Pharisees who had become believers in Acts 15 (Acts 15:5). This was the Jewish Christian version of the opinion within Judaism that Gentiles should convert to Judaism in order to be right with God (see convert to Judaism). Paul opposed this position, with a Jewish Christian version of the opposite opinion in Judaism, concluding that Gentiles did not need to convert and obey the entire Law of Moses. See also Hellenistic Judaism. This conflict between Saint Paul and his opponents was the reason for the Council of Jerusalem (see Acts 15:1–35). Here James, Paul, and the other leaders of the early Christian movement agreed that Gentile converts needed only to follow the "three exceptions" (Acts 15:20,29; counted by some as four), laws that roughly coincide with Judaism's Seven Laws of Noah said to be established by God for all humankind (see also Genesis 9:1–17). This Apostolic Decree, still observed in full by the Orthodox Church (which does not interpret the decree as requiring the use of kosher meat), is similar to that adopted by Rabbinic Judaism, which teaches that Gentiles need follow only the Noachide Laws to be assured of a place in the World to Come. See also Dual-covenant theology."

Judaizers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yes, don't believe the history of your faith my good little drone.

why do muslims hate it?

Conservatives weren't educated?

Idiot.

why do muslims hate it?
It destroys faith by undermining dogma, it makes liberals. That's why the Catholics would put you to death for owning or publishing a bible once.

Conservatives weren't educated?

Idiot.
Most are very poorly educated. That's normal for stupid people.

Forum List

Back