🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I mean no disrespect...no, that's a lie. I mean all disrespect.

but factual. So tell me why women have to cover their faces and don't vote in arabic nations?
Or drive cars or own land or have standing in court or the right to go shopping with "just the girls".
how about school for girls?
Good idea. Education makes liberals, which is why you hate it.
Conservatives weren't educated?

Idiot.
Most are very poorly educated. That's normal for stupid people.
then why are the very poor and uneducated always voting democratic?

You are clueless, utterly, but living in ignorance is your call.
but factual. So tell me why women have to cover their faces and don't vote in arabic nations?
Or drive cars or own land or have standing in court or the right to go shopping with "just the girls".

Idiot.

Sure they were, they just went to their college's School of Business.

I don't see why, she's not exactly a looker.

As far as respect Personally I wish they would douse her and her Husbands body in bacon fat,hoist their bodies up in a tree and let the birds pic it clean as a warning to other terrorists that they won't be getting going to paradise if the attack on American soil. They showed us no respect and we should give them none.
This might actually work to stop these superstitious POS.
It's simple, take away the reward system for being a martyr. They don't care about this life but i'm sure they care about the next. Who wants to die for the cause and spend the rest of eternity in hell because they have pig on them. lol
They will go to hell with or without swine. Only the blood of Christ can atone for sins and make men right before God.
Funny, they also believe they have the One True Faith, and their Prophet died only 1,300 years ago and didn't miss his window to return nor announce his failure of faith while dying on the cross.
It doesn't matter what people believe, only what is true.
Yes from our reality yes, but they don't realize it. They think they got it covered because they think they are the only true religion.

So, kiddos, did you figure out why you had to be a Jew to follow Jesus yet?
did you say something?
Still ignoring the truth about Yeshua the Jew eh? So be it.
you lost that discussion awhile back. That story is over. you lost the argument.
I can't lose the history of your faith, it's well known to scholars, just not your kind.

"A turning point in the Jesus movement, Peter baptizes the Roman centurion Cornelius, the first non-Jewish Christian, in Jerusalem (Acts 10), as shown in one of five baptism scenes on a 12th-century baptismal font in St. Bartholomew’s Church in Liège, Belgium. Image: Jean-Pol Grandmont.
The Origin of Christianity - Biblical Archaeology Society

Last edited:
It's simple, take away the reward system for being a martyr. They don't care about this life but i'm sure they care about the next. Who wants to die for the cause and spend the rest of eternity in hell because they have pig on them. lol
They will go to hell with or without swine. Only the blood of Christ can atone for sins and make men right before God.
Funny, they also believe they have the One True Faith, and their Prophet died only 1,300 years ago and didn't miss his window to return nor announce his failure of faith while dying on the cross.
Yes from our reality yes, but they don't realize it. They think they got it covered because they think they are the only true religion.
None of you are but you all believe so. Not to worry, dead is dead...

Idiot.
Because your side treats them as animals...

They are made in the image of God like anyone, therefore they know that killing, violence, and oppression are wrong, as it says in Romans 1, their own conscience will accuse them on the day of judgement.

I didn't say the popes haven't sanctioned stuff that wasn't found in the bible, they did. I'm saying I don't know if Imam's have the same power to give special dispensation if the Koran and Hadith's don't provide for any. In other words if the Koran and Hadith's state that if you die after contact with pig you go to hell and make no mention of any exceptions, can the Imam then come along and say well it's not written in the holy book but you will go to paradise automatically if you're a martyr. There's only one Pope and and no one dare call him out but there are many Imam's that one might very well call another one out if he's making shit up.

So, if we coat our bullets with bacon grease, the Muzzie Beasts will go to hell, no exception? Even in the Warlord Muhammad's day their was the danger that their victims would coat arrows in pig lard.

But what you claim is false, a Muzzie Beast who dies trying to kill for Allah goes to paradise, regardless of other factors.

Surah 61:10 You who believe, shall I show you a bargain that will save you from painful punishment? 11 Have faith in God and His Messenger and struggle [j-h-d] for His cause with your possessions and your persons—that is better for you, if only you knew—12 and He will forgive your sins, admit you into Gardens graced with flowing streams, into pleasant dwellings in the Gardens of Eternity. That is the supreme triumph. (Haleem)

To murder is the greatest good in Islam, and the murders for Allah will always go into Paradise according to the Warlord Muhammad.
Well great then,if it's not preventative then we have to go with other means. I don't personally care how the murdering bastards die.

They are made in the image of God like anyone, therefore they know that killing, violence, and oppression are wrong, as it says in Romans 1, their own conscience will accuse them on the day of judgement.
Man is not made in the image of God. That is the human ego at work, the same that invented God. Besides, there are two of us and Adam would have had no need for a penis unless he was fucking the sheep. BTW, the default for humans is female, not male. We are a conversion job, obviously.

Humans are part energy and energy can't be destroyed only transformed, ask any scientist. Who is to say what that transformation is.

did you say something?
you lost that discussion awhile back. That story is over. you lost the argument.
I can't lose the history of your faith, it's well known to scholars, just not your kind.

"A turning point in the Jesus movement, Peter baptizes the Roman centurion Cornelius, the first non-Jewish Christian, in Jerusalem (Acts 10), as shown in one of five baptism scenes on a 12th-century baptismal font in St. Bartholomew’s Church in Liège, Belgium. Image: Jean-Pol Grandmont.
dude, you lost, stop trying to pull out some magic nut out of your butt. The facts are the facts, and your facts fall short of the actual facts. so there is no need to continue the discussion. You lost.

Idiot.
Because your side treats them as animals...
they do? Why are they protesting police run by democrats?

wow no shit, dead is dead. Do you have your facts straight on that? Are you sure dead is dead? What is a zombie then?

wow no shit, dead is dead. Do you have your facts straight on that? Are you sure dead is dead? What is a zombie then?
Well if you're dead how do you know your dead because you're dead and how did the info that there's nothing after death get back to other atheists? The dude was dead so according to them he wasn't talking about his experience.

You guys must be bored, arguing with an idiot like PMH.

Just don't lose track of what's important:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 24
did you say something?

dude, you lost, stop trying to pull out some magic nut out of your butt. The facts are the facts, and your facts fall short of the actual facts. so there is no need to continue the discussion. You lost.
Learn the history of your faith. Read the link. Jesus came only for the Jews, preached only to Jews. He was a Jew.

Forum List

Back