🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I mean no disrespect...no, that's a lie. I mean all disrespect.

Because you cannot link your own anus. There's no app for that.

That was YOUR job, Dipshit.

You mad bro?
Fuck off then.

You stupid sis?
Got some kind of neurological disease that prevents you from linking your shit? Or creating a thread with a shred of honesty?

That's gotta suck. I'm proud to have never had that disease.

But you can't stop posting can you, you obsessed retard? Go play in the street little boy.

Go learn how to post a fucking link, Dumbass.

I told you to play in the street. Adults are trying to have a discussion. Shoo!

About what? The OP never gave a link. Never even explained what the fuck it was talking about.
How do you expect to draw "adults" out of that?

You mad bro?
Fuck off then.

You stupid sis?
Got some kind of neurological disease that prevents you from linking your shit? Or creating a thread with a shred of honesty?

But you can't stop posting can you, you obsessed retard? Go play in the street little boy.

About what? The OP never gave a link. Never even explained what the fuck it was talking about.

Your stupidity is boring me.

However, I do prefer this picture:
I'm sure you do. For you the only good Muslim, is a dead one.
Right on cue, the Islamoapologist gets to work.
How exactly am I wrong? Oh wait, I'm not.
Any thread about the daily atrocities committed by Muslims it is guaranteed you'll be there deflecting from their actions.
No, I'll be putting the actions of religious morons in context. There are lots of them around, like you...

You stupid sis?

Your stupidity is boring me.

Umm... I'm not the one who can't figure out how to embed a link after four fucking years on a message board, peewee.

However, I do prefer this picture:
Any thread about the daily atrocities committed by Muslims it is guaranteed you'll be there deflecting from their actions.
No, I'll be putting the actions of religious morons in context. There are lots of them around, like you...
From the moonbat who jumps out ranting the CS shooter was Christians and the rest are like him.

No, you're an Islamoapologist hoping your masters cut you some slack when they take over.

They are attempting to get this moved to the flame zone...
Oh good, you all get a link then start the "source" merry go round. So predictable

That's one of the many reasons I don't bother supplying the links. Especially to retards like Paint My House, rdean, and Pogo.

Why did you bother? Don't involve idiots like Pogo and Paint My House in adult discussions. It only brings the discussion down.

You mad bro?
Fuck off then.

You stupid sis?

From the moonbat who jumps out ranting the CS shooter was Christians and the rest are like him.

No, you're an Islamoapologist hoping your masters cut you some slack when they take over.
No religious nutter is getting their way, including you...

Every thread of every Islamic atrocity, there you are defending it.
You should be dumped into Tehran.

I defend liberalism, not Hitler Youth such as yourself.

Your Islamo masters have new talking points for you to parrot. Go along and read them little brown shirter.

Your Islamo masters have new talking points for you to parrot. Go along and read them little brown shirter.
You and ISIS want a Holy War, not sure how much I care as long as you only kill each other. Two birds, one stupid stone...

Al Jazeera complained that showing this Muslim terrorist's face without it being covered is disrespectful.
Setting aside that you've failed to yet verify this, this thread's premise is typical of what's wrong with you and most others on the right: that you exhibit unwarranted disrespect for an entire religion predicated solely on the acts of the non-representative few.

It's called a composition fallacy, the product of someone incapable of logical, well-reasoned thought, the consequence of bigotry and racism.

Al Jazeera is a religion ?

Who knew ?

If they object to her face being showed on Western TV then they can head to a country that will restrict such injustices they feel is being brought onto their family and dead worthless piece of trash that they once called a daughter.

We have Freedoms within the border of this country, and to demand we respect their wish not to show her face because of their strict religious nonsense is not my problem but theirs and they can kiss off.

Maybe the next wife that want to join her husband to wreak havoc on our streets should ask herself if she want her face to be shown after her death, and if not then stay the fuck home, and hide behind that veil and enjoy your freedom to not show your damn face.

I was hoping you would get frustrated and take your stupidity elsewhere. you morons ask for links to the most obvious stuff. It's a stupid transparent tactic to bother posters with. I'll never supply one of you idiots another link ever. If you don't want to discuss with the rest of us than go the fuck away.
Either link your bullshit or keep it to yourself. I couldn't care less.

That's why you post on the thread, because you couldn't care less.

I was hoping you would get frustrated and take your stupidity elsewhere. you morons ask for links to the most obvious stuff. It's a stupid transparent tactic to bother posters with. I'll never supply one of you idiots another link ever. If you don't want to discuss with the rest of us than go the fuck away.

I care, once it's posted, dumbfuck.

I care, once it's posted, dumbfuck.

Stupid fucktard says what?

Partisan hacks like him only say that shit because it's the opposite of what their opponents say. Hell, that idiot barely knows what he is saying let alone believing any of it.

They are attempting to get this moved to the flame zone...
That's one of the many reasons I don't bother supplying the links. Especially to retards like Paint My House, rdean, and Pogo.

Why did you bother? Don't involve idiots like Pogo and Paint My House in adult discussions. It only brings the discussion down.

You mad bro?
Fuck off then.

You stupid sis?

I'm sure you are correct. That is typical Pogo.

You don't know liberalism, Comrade.

Al Jazeera complained that showing this Muslim terrorist's face without it being covered is disrespectful.
Setting aside that you've failed to yet verify this, this thread's premise is typical of what's wrong with you and most others on the right: that you exhibit unwarranted disrespect for an entire religion predicated solely on the acts of the non-representative few.

It's called a composition fallacy, the product of someone incapable of logical, well-reasoned thought, the consequence of bigotry and racism.

Al Jazeera is a religion ?

Who knew ?

He thinks that Islam is a race too, ignore the moron.

Forum List

Back