🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I mean no disrespect...no, that's a lie. I mean all disrespect.

Al Jazeera complained that showing this Muslim terrorist's face without it being covered is disrespectful.
Link?

Al Jazeera Producer: ‘Disrespectful’ To Show Terrorist Without Burqa

Why did you bother? Don't involve idiots like Pogo and Paint My House in adult discussions. It only brings the discussion down.
Al Jazeera complained that showing this Muslim terrorist's face without it being covered is disrespectful.
Link?

30 posts and we finally get a link for the OP. TY.

I was hoping you would get frustrated and take your stupidity elsewhere. you morons ask for links to the most obvious stuff. It's a stupid transparent tactic to bother posters with. I'll never supply one of you idiots another link ever. If you don't want to discuss with the rest of us than go the fuck away.

Link?

"A producer" .. no name, and it comes from Daily Caller. The Right just eats up that malarky

Oh good, you all get a link then start the "source" merry go round. So predictable

That's one of the many reasons I don't bother supplying the links. Especially to retards like Paint My House, rdean, and Pogo.

Link?

30 posts and we finally get a link for the OP. TY.
Too bad you don't have a search engine to help you find topics on the internet.

Here's the stupid part. These assholes know that these things are true, they just like to troll like that.

Too bad you don't have a search engine to help you find topics on the internet.
It is not my responsibility to post links for OPs that I didn't write, dumbass.

Then don't bitch whiney pussy.

He's lying to you. He has proven may times here that he is almost completely illiterate.

Setting aside that you've failed to yet verify this, this thread's premise is typical of what's wrong with you and most others on the right: that you exhibit unwarranted disrespect for an entire religion predicated solely on the acts of the non-representative few.

It's called a composition fallacy, the product of someone incapable of logical, well-reasoned thought, the consequence of bigotry and racism.

You can't help being ignorant, can you?

Link?

"A producer" .. no name, and it comes from Daily Caller. The Right just eats up that malarky

Oh good, you all get a link then start the "source" merry go round. So predictable

That's one of the many reasons I don't bother supplying the links. Especially to retards like Paint My House, rdean, and Pogo.

Because you cannot link your own anus. There's no app for that.

Link?

Why did you bother? Don't involve idiots like Pogo and Paint My House in adult discussions. It only brings the discussion down.

That was YOUR job, Dipshit.

I mean every bit of disrespect that showing that picture implies. I'm taking suggestions as to how I can be more offensive to Muslim Terrorists. I would have thought that the 2nd picture was enough.

I make apologies what so ever. If I have a regret, it is that I didn't get to put a bullet into her myself.

Link?

You mad bro?
Fuck off then.

Link?

You mad bro?
Fuck off then.

You stupid sis?
Got some kind of neurological disease that prevents you from linking your shit? Or creating a thread with a shred of honesty?

That's gotta suck. I'm proud to have never had that disease.

You mad bro?
Fuck off then.

You stupid sis?
Got some kind of neurological disease that prevents you from linking your shit? Or creating a thread with a shred of honesty?

But you can't stop posting can you, you obsessed retard? Go play in the street little boy.

I was hoping you would get frustrated and take your stupidity elsewhere. you morons ask for links to the most obvious stuff. It's a stupid transparent tactic to bother posters with. I'll never supply one of you idiots another link ever. If you don't want to discuss with the rest of us than go the fuck away.
Either link your bullshit or keep it to yourself. I couldn't care less.

You mad bro?
Fuck off then.

You stupid sis?

But you can't stop posting can you, you obsessed retard? Go play in the street little boy.

Go learn how to post a fucking link, Dumbass.

Go fuck yourself.

Go fuck yourself.
Link??

You mad bro?
Fuck off then.

You stupid sis?

Go learn how to post a fucking link, Dumbass.

I told you to play in the street. Adults are trying to have a discussion. Shoo!

Go fuck yourself.
Link??

Nope.

Forum List

Back