🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I mean no disrespect...no, that's a lie. I mean all disrespect.

If that.
This might actually work to stop these superstitious POS.
It's simple, take away the reward system for being a martyr. They don't care about this life but i'm sure they care about the next. Who wants to die for the cause and spend the rest of eternity in hell because they have pig on them. lol
If you died fighting the Crusades your soul was made clean and you went straight to Heaven. Same nonsense, different century.
Yeah but the Catholic power of the pope is a bit different from Muslim Imam's. I don't know if Imam's are allowed to give special dispensation for something like this; I've never heard of them doing so.
All believers in Islam are equal, all the same before God and the Prophet. They may have different names and roles but in the faith all are equal.

Dying defending the faith makes you a martyr, as do many other ways, because the Prophet said so.
No. Female Muslims have half as much 'worth' as a man.

I don't. I hate Zionists.

:lmao: Wow! Now there's an original (yet incredibly lame) defense! :lmao:

These days, virtually all antisemites claim they are "anti-zionists."
Changes nothing. There are plenty of Jews who oppose Zionism.

no, not really.
It's not open to debate. There are Jews who aren't Zionists, and Zionists who aren't Jews. I hate all Zionists, not Jews.
There aren't many, a few Left wing nuts and naturei karta

These days, virtually all antisemites claim they are "anti-zionists."
And far more leftists and liberals who are Nazis.
Nope. No liberal is a Nazi, they hated liberals.

Which makes the leftist/liberal embrace of Nazism all the more twisted.
No liberal embraces Fascism, it opposes liberty. You'd like it however.
You're a liberal fascist.
Read the book Liberal Fascism by Jonah Golberg.
Learn it :)

Dead on? You obviously endorse it, which makes you an antisemite.
Nope. And most of the world was perfectly fine sitting back while the Jews were slaughtered.

Perhaps you believe that because your parents were fine with it. Most people were horrified when they discovered the scale of the atrocity.
No, most people wanted the Jews gone as well...
Sounds like your thinking
Just humans at work, and I want all humans gone, they're a disease.
You better get back to the psyche, pronto.

Yep, but not like Islam.
Exactly like Islam, or worse.
Naw all others have moved out of the ice age
Not even close.
Yeah
It would seem that discovering that you lived a lie, that Jesus didn't come for your kind, has seriously fucked you up...
The person SERIOUSLY f*****d up here is the person that said 'i want all humans gone' That person was you. Get help.
Now!

Ignore the obvious if you will but the point remains that you are part energy and part of you will live on. If the energy of your parents was passed to you and you became a being aware of your own existence, you can't rule out that when you die you will transfer to another form of life that will also be aware of your own existence. Regardless part of you will continue in some form so you don't die. It's not childish fear of death it's scientific fact.
Who told you this utter BS? Just because your parents fucked you to life, even dug beetles have parents, doesn't mean anything survives death. That is pure human fantasy, that you ascribe to no other living thing, all of which came from nothing and return to nothing. Be rational, the world is works exactly as one would expect it to without a God, and your loved ones are just as dead as you are when their time is over, little dreamer.
Who said anything about God. I said that energy can't be destroyed which means part of us lives on in some way. You nor anyone else knows for certain what the next form is, but it could be in the form of another intelligent being. You choose to ignore the possibilities from a scientific point of view, so be it.
Dead is dead, you are simply unable to deal with the obvious, because it scares you, but it is no different than before you existed, it's nothingness, you have no reason to be afraid.

Energy BTW, has no soul, no personality, it simple is, like mater, and it changes states over time. That is science, not that Afterlife BS you pray for.
Stop calling yourself an agnostic. That's a lie. You display all the arrogance of a materialist and none of the laudable humility of agnosticism. Are you really so stupid you don't know the difference?
He is.

...and after that, have him read
"Slouching Towards Gomorrah: Modern Liberalism and American Decline,"
by Robert H. Bork

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava

by Robert H. Bork
Good recommendation. I'm downloading it now. Let's hope PantyHose does the same :)

Allah is The God, Arabic-speaking Christians use the same word.

Allah is a second rate Djin that your paedophile profit adopted from the Mesopotamian Parthenon, Hubal the moon god, who was Ba'al to the Hebrews. The Warlord Muhammad destroyed all the idols save one, the Phallic Stone, which you Muzzie Beasts bow to 5 times each day. When you take your Hajj, it is in hopes that you may kiss the idol that your filthy little Djin inhabits. Every Muslim seeks to touch the idol.

Ignore the obvious if you will but the point remains that you are part energy and part of you will live on. If the energy of your parents was passed to you and you became a being aware of your own existence, you can't rule out that when you die you will transfer to another form of life that will also be aware of your own existence. Regardless part of you will continue in some form so you don't die. It's not childish fear of death it's scientific fact.
Who told you this utter BS? Just because your parents fucked you to life, even dug beetles have parents, doesn't mean anything survives death. That is pure human fantasy, that you ascribe to no other living thing, all of which came from nothing and return to nothing. Be rational, the world is works exactly as one would expect it to without a God, and your loved ones are just as dead as you are when their time is over, little dreamer.
Who said anything about God. I said that energy can't be destroyed which means part of us lives on in some way. You nor anyone else knows for certain what the next form is, but it could be in the form of another intelligent being. You choose to ignore the possibilities from a scientific point of view, so be it.
Dead is dead, you are simply unable to deal with the obvious, because it scares you, but it is no different than before you existed, it's nothingness, you have no reason to be afraid.

Energy BTW, has no soul, no personality, it simple is, like mater, and it changes states over time. That is science, not that Afterlife BS you pray for.
I've been at deaths door enough due to illness to not be afraid of it, so you are wrong. You can't prove dead is dead any more than I can prove life after death.

How do you know energy has no soul or personality? Prove it doesn't. How do you know the state it changes too isn't intelligent? you don't.

When you were in the womb you knew nothing of the outside world yet when your 9 month term in the womb was up you entered this world. Yes energy changes so who is to say that your life now isn't a womb for the next change. Who is to say that we don't continue to change. There could be infinite universes out there that with a slight change in our being we could enter.

5 Reasons We May Live in a Multiverse

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/02/070203103355.htm

Al Jazeera complained that showing this Muslim terrorist's face without it being covered is disrespectful.

That's asinine. Al Jazeera didn't say that. It presumes that all Muslim women cover their faces, which is completely untrue. Milions upon millions of Muslim women do not cover their faces. It is not a requirement in Islam: it is a cultural thing. Al Jazeera is not a stupid news network. They would not make such a claim.

Yeah they did.

by Robert H. Bork
Good recommendation. I'm downloading it now. Let's hope PantyHose does the same :)
Bork, what a loon. A smart loon but still a loon...

Forum List

Back