I need an answer to this question..

Which of the many Intel Agencies that are making claims about Russian hacking have EVER been granted access to the DNC servers in question?

I ASK THAT because the FBI NEVER got access to the DNC servers. Instead they hire CrowdStrike. Which is almost EXCLUSIVELY funded by Google. The same Google who was on the WHouse guest login far more than any other commercial organization. And all of the analysis I've seen is largely based on THEIR opinions.

Did anyone ask the lying bastard DNI -- if they EVER got direct access to the DNC servers for forensics? If so WHEN? And was all the forensic data preserved?

I'm happy to see that the moderators here are politically neutral.

Yet I'm sure that both senior mods being about three steps to the left of Che Guevara doesn't bother you at all.

Which of the many Intel Agencies that are making claims about Russian hacking have EVER been granted access to the DNC servers in question?

I ASK THAT because the FBI NEVER got access to the DNC servers. Instead the DNC hire CrowdStrike. Which is almost EXCLUSIVELY funded by Google. The same Google who was on the WHouse guest login far more than any other commercial organization. And all of the analysis I've seen is largely based on THEIR opinions.

Did anyone ask the lying bastard DNI -- if they EVER got direct access to the DNC servers for forensics? If so WHEN? And was all the forensic data preserved?

Since the FBI had all the cyber forensics - what would be the need for physical examination of hardware?

I ASK THAT because the FBI NEVER got access to the DNC servers. Instead the DNC hire CrowdStrike. Which is almost EXCLUSIVELY funded by Google. The same Google who was on the WHouse guest login far more than any other commercial organization. And all of the analysis I've seen is largely based on THEIR opinions.

Since the FBI had all the cyber forensics - what would be the need for physical examination of hardware?

FBI never had access to the PRIMARY evidence. They got squat. Both logically and LEGALLY.. And they know it.

Neither did "the fixer" Clapper. He's bluffing if that server never got examined by the highly paid govt cyber experts he oversees.

FBI never had access to the PRIMARY evidence. They got squat. Both logically and LEGALLY.. And they know it.

Neither did "the fixer" Clapper. He's bluffing if that server never got examined by the highly paid govt cyber experts he oversees.

Yeah, sure, whatever you say.

Sounds to me like the DNC didn't WANT Intel agencies pawing over their compromised servers. Needed a "friendly" investigator to spin a yarn... Someone ring up Clapper.. Ask him how long they EXAMINED the primary evidence.

Instead, the FBI outsourced the computer forensics analysis to IT security company CrowdStrike which first pointed the finger at Moscow in May.

“CrowdStrike is pretty good. There’s no reason to believe that anything that they have concluded is not accurate,” one intelligence official told BuzzFeed, insisting that the company was “confident” Russia was behind the hacks.

“Beginning at the time the intrusion was discovered by the DNC, the DNC cooperated fully with the FBI and its investigation, providing access to all of the information uncovered by CrowdStrike — without any limits,” Walker added.

‘What is going on?’ Trump wonders why FBI never requested access to the DNC’s ‘hacked servers’

There is a lot in the report we are not privy to.

The answer is there is too much money at stake for blaming Russia.

Nothing has changed.

Trump getting his info from Russia and his own computer cronies. Now it would not surprise me one bit if some Americans such as Robert Mercer , Flynn , etc, hacked and sent info to Russia. Trump knows who the real hackers are and who gave the info to Russia and then to WikiLeaks.

I would like FBI Comey to be investigated, and Flynn and his son. Trump has a history with Putin and Putin hates Clintons and Obama.

We have a super crook ready to be sworn in now, unreal.

They did not DO the forensics. They allowed the DNC to use a 3rd party source. It's a LEGAL issue among other things. If it were a crime -- or IMPORTANT -- the FBI would have handled it. Like they did the Clinton servers.

Trump getting his info from Russia and his own computer cronies. Now it would not surprise me one bit if some Americans such as Robert Mercer , Flynn , etc, hacked and sent info to Russia. Trump knows who the real hackers are and who gave the info to Russia and then to WikiLeaks.

I would like FBI Comey to be investigated, and Flynn and his son. Trump has a history with Putin and Putin hates Clintons and Obama.

We have a super crook ready to be sworn in now, unreal.
Present the evidence, F. Lee Dershowitz.

Sounds to me like the DNC didn't WANT Intel agencies pawing over their compromised servers. Needed a "friendly" investigator to spin a yarn... Someone ring up Clapper.. Ask him how long they EXAMINED the primary evidence.

Instead, the FBI outsourced the computer forensics analysis to IT security company CrowdStrike which first pointed the finger at Moscow in May.

“CrowdStrike is pretty good. There’s no reason to believe that anything that they have concluded is not accurate,” one intelligence official told BuzzFeed, insisting that the company was “confident” Russia was behind the hacks.

“Beginning at the time the intrusion was discovered by the DNC, the DNC cooperated fully with the FBI and its investigation, providing access to all of the information uncovered by CrowdStrike — without any limits,” Walker added.

‘What is going on?’ Trump wonders why FBI never requested access to the DNC’s ‘hacked servers’

So you are saying we DONT NEED 17 agencies with Counter Cyber Threat capabilities? That's great. Tell me how many of those useless redundant agencies we can FIRE tomorrow. OBVIOUSLY a report from a Dem leaning organization should be MORE than the nation needs when it's fucking matter of PRIMARY NATIONAL SECURITY and WORLD STABILITY...

Morons. And moronic answers. :mad-61:

None....because democrats know that it had nothing to do with the Russians...

Who exactly has taken that server as evidence and EXAMINED it?
No one.....strange, no?

Pages and pages of threads on this and NO ONE can help me here?? Why is no one ASKING these questions?

Trump asked this question in a tweet. It has become a talking point. Where have you been?

I have questions. If Russia did not hack the DNC, who did? Why wouldn't Russia offer to help the US find the responsible party? Why do you think the CIA and Comey's FBI would lie about who did the hacking given the huge, hot spotlight that is on this issue? Are they retarded?

I'd like to see the 'evidence' myself. Honestly, I do NOT believe it exists. If it did, and there was nothing to question about it, then WHY hasn't our government put it out for all to see? Easy to answer - there's no positive proof the DNC was hacked by the Russians. It's nothing more than the government trying to 'control' the masses and trying to keep people against the Russians.

No one.....strange, no?

Pages and pages of threads on this and NO ONE can help me here?? Why is no one ASKING these questions?

Trump asked this question in a tweet. It has become a talking point. Where have you been?

I have questions. If Russia did not hack the DNC, who did? Why wouldn't Russia offer to help the US find the responsible party? Why do you think the CIA and Comey's FBI would lie about who did the hacking given the huge, hot spotlight that is on this issue? Are they retarded?

Don't care about any OTHER questions right now until THIS one is answered. If it's a primary matter of NATIONAL SECURITY and WORLD STABILITY -- why would the ONLY people who have SEEN the scene of the crime be an outside consultant funded by big Dem billionaires???

Why was that server not SEIZED and brought under Security control? If it was that sensitive -- why use an UNCLEARED group of people to examine it?

No one.....strange, no?

I don't "do" tweets for stuff this important. I sincerely hope tho that Trump took the opportunity to PERSONALLY embarrass DNI Crapper with this question.. .

So you are saying we DONT NEED 17 agencies with Counter Cyber Threat capabilities? That's great. Tell me how many of those useless redundant agencies we can FIRE tomorrow. OBVIOUSLY a report from a Dem leaning organization should be MORE than the nation needs when it's fucking matter of PRIMARY NATIONAL SECURITY and WORLD STABILITY...

Morons. And moronic answers. :mad-61:

who was the senior officer who said the DNC refused to let the FBI check the computer. I want name.

I am sure our CIA. Maybe if anything, they decided FBI director Comey was anti Clinton so maybe they didn't. He interfered against Clinton a lot and need to be fired and investigated along with Flynn, this is what your should be wondering about .

(Trump is not to be trusted and his coming out with this stuff is from someone else because he is not smart enough, and I imagine the tweet he did about the Independent Ethics Committee was after a phone call from Ryan, who did not want to go ahead with the vote)

This is bullshit. You are asking this question because you believe, like Trump, that the alphabet agencies are politically motivated to implicate Russia.

You are just doing what you do. You don't really care about the truth. Please admit it...for once. It would be so damned refreshing.

This is bullshit. You are asking this question because you believe, like Trump, that the alphabet agencies are politically motivated to implicate Russia.

You are just doing what you do. You don't really care about the truth. Please admit it...for once. It would be so damned refreshing.
Name the 17 agencies, the evidence they examined, and their methodology.

Forum List

Back