🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I Need Permission?

Go kill some innocent shoppers in the mall parking lot with a knife. Then, with your knife, go kill a few teenagers on the sidewalk while riding in a moving vehicle. Try killing someone 50 yards away with your knife. See how far you get without being stopped or getting really tired. Guns = effortless killing.

Actually OldLady.... Bomb = effortless killing. And when you outlaw guns, maniacs will got to bombs and IDE's (and things will get so much worse....as they always do when liberal stupidity interjects itself into society).

Guns = difficult killing. Requires aim (unlike bombs) and is easily defeated by being armed (unlike bombs of which there is no protection for).

Liberalism = incredible stupidity

Yes......mass killer with a knife...will be doubly likely to target small children........and he doesn't have to register a knife or go through a background check.......
Once a stupid liberal, always a stupid liberal.
knife-surrender-bin.jpg

With Knife Murders Spiking After Gun Ban, UK Urges “Save a Life–Surrender Your Knife”

Dead Liberals,

The U.S. Constitution guarantees liberty. It does not guarantee you security. If liberty is just too scary for you, there are a host of authoritarian nations which have disarmed their citizens. Bonus: those same nations also offer the "universal healthcare" that you crave.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Constitution
(the piece of paper that isn't afraid of a little liberty like you liberals)

Yes......mass killer with a knife...will be doubly likely to target small children........and he doesn't have to register a knife or go through a background check.......
Once a stupid liberal, always a stupid liberal.
knife-surrender-bin.jpg

With Knife Murders Spiking After Gun Ban, UK Urges “Save a Life–Surrender Your Knife”

Gun grabbers can't stop.......after knives they will go after pens....and spoons......
The number one weapon of assault in America? A claw hammer!

This thread is an example of conservatives exercising their right to be ignorant and wrong – a right they exercised frequently.

Wow clayton...of all your posts that you post just criticizing other posters....this one is as dumb and pointless as all the rest....but thanks for sharing....

I'm granted a national right at birth and I need permission? If its a national right I don't need a damn thing. And they want you to register and pay for that national right. Nothing in that right says I have to register and there is nothing that says government can extort money to "allow" a right.

That argument came to the forefront the other day when one of this sites liberals INSISTED that states have the right to REMOVE national rights. How truly stupid can one get? As a state, any state joins the United States that state AGREES to ANY and ALL national rights. There is no question and there is no exception.

That is what prevents state leaders from becoming dictators. Now in most liberals cities you can't get one. So they are in fact trying to DENY your right. Yet in other liberal cities you can get one but it costs you money. So in fact your national right is being extorted for money. We don't have those issues here in Arizona. You DON'T beg for a right or buy it, it's yours.

If we were to look at the subject in total truth then Baltimore/Detroit and St. Louis ARE violating Federal LAW JUST as much if not more then Sanctuary Cities. Why are we fighting a modern day "civilized" government for a national right? Seems to me we would be throwing those traitors out of office as fast as we could find them.

Governments JOB is to protect our rights and our Sovereignty. Seems to me they are taking one illegally and NOT doing the other! Who is this government working for? It sure as hell does not seem like me. Lets see, you take guns and the rule of law out and put criminals in and you expect me to build and prosper?

What the hell am I building and what's it worth? Show me where the safety and Sovereignty is in that. The two base things ANY nation needs to survive and to grow. And you want me to build without either?

You folks better keep your guns because the ones WITH guns will be the SAME folks running the country.

Fury

DorkoDumDum -

EXACTLY what rights have you been denied?

Just tell Joe Duh Ho Arpaio. Seeing as how he's your BFF and junk, I'll bet he'll take care of it in no time.

If he doesn't, just ignore the law. Yeah, that's it. You should just abide by only the laws you like. Just keep old fart Joe on your speed dial and I'm sure you'll be fine and dandy.

DorkoDumDum -
Just tell Joe Duh Ho Arpaio. Seeing as how he's your BFF and junk, I'll bet he'll take care of it in no time.
TRANSLATION: I can't refute anything you said, but I hate it anyway. SO I'll attack the messenger instead, call you names, call the people who agree with you names, and throw out silly smears and insults. Maybe I can fool someone somewhere into thinking you're wrong anyway, even though I can't find anything to back it up.

This thread is an example of conservatives exercising their right to be ignorant and wrong – a right they exercised frequently.

Wow clayton...of all your posts that you post just criticizing other posters....this one is as dumb and pointless as all the rest....but thanks for sharing....

Okay, then how 'bout YOU tell us EXACTLY what rights you've been denied.

Hmmm ...?

Our rights are natural, not national. They are not granted to us by the govt...it is the duty of govt to.protect them. When the govt ceases to do so, it is our duty to eliminate the acting govt and re- establish a constitutional one.
Wrong.

It is not the role of government to ‘protect’ citizens’ rights.

The people and government are one in the same; government enacts laws and measures at the behest of the people through their elected representatives and the political process.

And when the people err, and enact measures repugnant to the Constitution, those disadvantaged have the right to file suit in Federal court and challenge such laws and measures and have them invalidated – as gay Americans successfully did with regard to their right to due process and equal protection of the law.

Our Constitutional Republic and protected liberties are in jeopardy when conservatives seek to undermine the rule of law, by placing the ‘will of the people’ before the rights of citizens.

I'm granted a national right at birth and I need permission? If its a national right I don't need a damn thing. And they want you to register and pay for that national right. Nothing in that right says I have to register and there is nothing that says government can extort money to "allow" a right.

That argument came to the forefront the other day when one of this sites liberals INSISTED that states have the right to REMOVE national rights. How truly stupid can one get? As a state, any state joins the United States that state AGREES to ANY and ALL national rights. There is no question and there is no exception.

That is what prevents state leaders from becoming dictators. Now in most liberals cities you can't get one. So they are in fact trying to DENY your right. Yet in other liberal cities you can get one but it costs you money. So in fact your national right is being extorted for money. We don't have those issues here in Arizona. You DON'T beg for a right or buy it, it's yours.

If we were to look at the subject in total truth then Baltimore/Detroit and St. Louis ARE violating Federal LAW JUST as much if not more then Sanctuary Cities. Why are we fighting a modern day "civilized" government for a national right? Seems to me we would be throwing those traitors out of office as fast as we could find them.

Governments JOB is to protect our rights and our Sovereignty. Seems to me they are taking one illegally and NOT doing the other! Who is this government working for? It sure as hell does not seem like me. Lets see, you take guns and the rule of law out and put criminals in and you expect me to build and prosper?

What the hell am I building and what's it worth? Show me where the safety and Sovereignty is in that. The two base things ANY nation needs to survive and to grow. And you want me to build without either?

You folks better keep your guns because the ones WITH guns will be the SAME folks running the country.

Fury

DorkoDumDum -

If he doesn't, just ignore the law. Yeah, that's it. You should just abide by only the laws you like. Just keep old fart Joe on your speed dial and I'm sure you'll be fine and dandy.
Like I said in the OP retard Arizona does not have that problem.
You CAN read right?

Okay, then how 'bout YOU tell us EXACTLY what rights you've been denied.

Hmmm ...?

The right to carry a pistol from state to state......like marriage. The right to own a standard magazine and the pistol of that magazine in States Like California, New York and Maryland.....the right to own an AR-15 or similar rifle in Chicago.....

The right to have a concealed carry permit in New york without having to justify my right to the government....just like voting....

Our rights are natural, not national. They are not granted to us by the govt...it is the duty of govt to.protect them. When the govt ceases to do so, it is our duty to eliminate the acting govt and re- establish a constitutional one.
Wrong.

It is not the role of government to ‘protect’ citizens’ rights.

The people and government are one in the same; government enacts laws and measures at the behest of the people through their elected representatives and the political process.

And when the people err, and enact measures repugnant to the Constitution, those disadvantaged have the right to file suit in Federal court and challenge such laws and measures and have them invalidated – as gay Americans successfully did with regard to their right to due process and equal protection of the law.

Our Constitutional Republic and protected liberties are in jeopardy when conservatives seek to undermine the rule of law, by placing the ‘will of the people’ before the rights of citizens.
No, the people and the government are NOT the same. Read the constitution and get back to me. You sound like an illiterate.

If it's unconstitutional, why don't you take it to the Supreme Court? Probably someone has already tried. Personally, I have run into quite a few people I hope to hell don't have a "right" any longer to a gun. You may be born with that right, but some people's actions deserve taking that right away. How does that get monitored except by registration, which requires time and money, necessitating a fee?
It isn't the law abiding gun owners who screw things up for the rest of us, but screw it up they do. And we pay for it. I don't see any way around it.
If a state or city government can require that you buy a right. Which ones can you afford and for how long?

Gun ownership is no different than voting....the democrats used Poll Taxes and Literacy tests to keep blacks from being able to vote....the calls for registration, licensing, and training requirements are simply Poll Taxes and Literacy tests for guns......

Felons are blocked from voting, voters also register, is that some sort of poll tax in your fucked up world?

If it's unconstitutional, why don't you take it to the Supreme Court? Probably someone has already tried. Personally, I have run into quite a few people I hope to hell don't have a "right" any longer to a gun. You may be born with that right, but some people's actions deserve taking that right away. How does that get monitored except by registration, which requires time and money, necessitating a fee?
It isn't the law abiding gun owners who screw things up for the rest of us, but screw it up they do. And we pay for it. I don't see any way around it.
If a state or city government can require that you buy a right. Which ones can you afford and for how long?

Gun ownership is no different than voting....the democrats used Poll Taxes and Literacy tests to keep blacks from being able to vote....the calls for registration, licensing, and training requirements are simply Poll Taxes and Literacy tests for guns......

Felons are blocked from voting, voters also register, is that some sort of poll tax in your fucked up world?

Look asswipe....you aren't charged a fee to vote are you moron?......and you register to vote so they know if you are who you say you are when you vote.....it is not used to confiscate your ballot....asswipe.

All you should have to do to buy a gun is show a drivers license or other form of I.D......just like voting asswipe.

Forum List

Back