I never knew, presidents have a personal valet

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Mar 24, 2007
I had no idea we paid for presidents to have a valet, that lays out their clothes to wear each day, makes certain they are Iironed, shoes spit shined, underwear clean.... serves them breakfast etc, did you? I certainly never knew the Navy supplied one of their men to be a servant?

Apparently this has been going on for decades....?

I had no idea we paid for presidents to have a valet, that lays out their clothes to wear wax day, makes certain they are Iironed, shoes spit shined, underwear clean.... serves them breakfast etc, did you? I certainly never knew the Navy supplied one of their men to be a servant?

NOTHING wrong with that. Consider it one of the perks of being president of the country.

Presidents have much more important things to think about ;)

Presidential Valets
Makes sense, I simply never thought about it before....

I guess I'm so used to doing it all for myself, and have never been a millionaire, so it just never crossed my mind....

When I did work, sometimes I cheated and just had my clothes dry cleaned and washed and pressed, if I was heading out of town.... but that's the closet I ever got to it!!! :D

Presidents have much more important things to think about ;)

Presidential Valets
Makes sense, I simply never thought about it before....

I guess I'm so used to doing it all for myself, and have never been a millionaire, so it just never crossed my mind....

When I did work, sometimes I cheated and just had my clothes dry cleaned and washed and pressed, if I was heading out of town.... but that's the closet I ever got to it!!! :D

Same!

I had no idea we paid for presidents to have a valet, that lays out their clothes to wear each day, makes certain they are Iironed, shoes spit shined, underwear clean.... serves them breakfast etc, did you? I certainly never knew the Navy supplied one of their men to be a servant?

I kinda doubt that. Trump doesn't seem to be the type that tolerates strangers spitting on his shoes or touching his underwear.

Trump has a number of valets and anal hygiene attendants. They are disguised as GOP lawmakers.

I kinda doubt that. Trump doesn't seem to be the type that tolerates strangers spitting on his shoes or touching his underwear.

Yet I can't imagine him of not being the type to be extremely pampered.

Should we add this to the impressively long list of things that you have "no idea" about, Care? :)

Butlers, Valets, ushers, cooks, floral decorators, all sorts of staff.

The WH is a mansion used by the leader of a country. Go to any Prime Minister's residence in Europe and you would probably see the same, if not more elaborate setups. After all they have had centuries more to refine their traditions.

well youve never shown yourself to be very smart or cognizant of reality,,

so you not knowing something so simple doesnt surprise me,,

The only reason I’d ever wanna be president is all the cool perks that come with it. Might take a few minutes to get used to a personal valet to help me look spiffy and such, but absolutely no learning curve at all for being able to dial up the WH kitchen any hour of the day or night and order whatever I feel like. Add in a Beast of a car and the world’s best jet aircraft and it’s a pretty nice gig.

The only reason I’d ever wanna be president is all the cool perks that come with it. Might take a few minutes to get used to a personal valet to help me look spiffy and such, but absolutely no learning curve at all for being able to dial up the WH kitchen any hour of the day or night and order whatever I feel like. Add in a Beast of a car and the world’s best jet aircraft and it’s a pretty nice gig.

I like the idea of being able to tell Admirals and Generals to sit down and shut up without the fear of going to jail.

Yet I can't imagine him of not being the type to be extremely pampered.

you’d be pampered too if you were a billionaire and POTUS, you flaming idiot.

I thought they had a butler, I didn't know it was a Navy military officer or enlisted man, that served them in their homes

I thought they had a butler, I didn't know it was a Navy military officer or enlisted man, that served them in their homes
again thats one of your problems is you open your mouth before you learn the truth or reality of the subject youre talking about,,,

Did you know the senate has their own private barbershop? There's a lot of shit like that they like to keep low profile. Like the secret private bomb shelter they had, Greenbriar to ensure the governments survival in case of a nuclear war that they were responsible for getting us into. No doubt they have another one hidden somewhere that they're keeping secret from the public that paid for it. If you want to get pissed, get pissed about something that really matters.

Yes. I did. They are military

Last edited:

Forum List

Back