I never thought I would say this, but we need more liberals on this forum. I have an idea how to attract them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a former member of several heavily liberal-dominated sites.

Former because the liberals were typical in that they could not stand to have their absurdities pointed out to them with any humor whatsoever. They constantly whined about it. So, the "moderators," or the Liberal Klux Klan, as I call them, would subject me to a high-tech lynching in the form of repeated warnings for no violations, followed by a banning. That's why liberals were willing to keep posting on such sites even though they consistently lost all arguments. The bad people who bested them were sure to be sent packing by the LKK.

My idea is not for moderators to start banning non-libs who best libs in debates. Far from it. But . . . we could get delete this thread and then start several threads where we complain that the mods are all libs, they banned a perfectly decent non-lib, etc. Libs who visit for the first time no doubt look for such complaints to see if they will be happy on a forum.

As long as nobody spilled the beans, libs would keep coming. Imagine their tears when their real complaints to moderators for once do not result in banning.

I think it's easier to just offer them free crack pipes.

Former because the liberals were typical in that they could not stand to have their absurdities pointed out to them with any humor whatsoever. They constantly whined about it. So, the "moderators," or the Liberal Klux Klan, as I call them, would subject me to a high-tech lynching in the form of repeated warnings for no violations, followed by a banning. That's why liberals were willing to keep posting on such sites even though they consistently lost all arguments. The bad people who bested them were sure to be sent packing by the LKK.

My idea is not for moderators to start banning non-libs who best libs in debates. Far from it. But . . . we could get delete this thread and then start several threads where we complain that the mods are all libs, they banned a perfectly decent non-lib, etc. Libs who visit for the first time no doubt look for such complaints to see if they will be happy on a forum.

As long as nobody spilled the beans, libs would keep coming. Imagine their tears when their real complaints to moderators for once do not result in banning.
What's kills a forum, the moderating.

78c5823d33cba06147fea42ffd304ba9_500x0.jpg

Liberalism
Political philosophy

Liberalism is a political and moral philosophy based on the rights of the individual, liberty, consent of the governed, and equality before the law. Wikipedia If this is the type of Liberal you had in mind I agree we need more like them. :)

The Founders who wrote all that stuff also believed wholesomely in deporting assholes like commies and faggots.

Liberals are a waste of time....oh I understand very well how many have lots of fun skewering them....still a waste of time.

What Republicans need tro do is to run off all the liberals and then get down to the nitty gritty of trying to unite the party aka discussions with all groups within the Republivan party.....the rinoes, the liberal republicans, the mderate republicans, the elite east coast republicans, the never Trumpers and the new base of the Republican party......white working folks/true conservatives.

There is lots that needs to be talked about and agreed on to insure the Republican Party is in top form come the mid-terms.

Skewering democrats just gets in the way of doing that.

Be careful instead of sending complaints to the moderators the new (G)libs will be sending their complaints to the disinformation bureau. Not Only will you be banned... You will be subjected to an involuntary gender reassignment.

Liberals are a waste of time....oh I understand very well how many have lots of fun skewering them....still a waste of time.

What Republicans need tro do is to run off all the liberals and then get down to the nitty gritty of trying to unite the party aka discussions with all groups within the Republivan party.....the rinoes, the liberal republicans, the mderate republicans, the elite east coast republicans, the never Trumpers and the new base of the Republican party......white working folks/true conservatives.

There is lots that needs to be talked about and agreed on to insure the Republican Party is in top form come the mid-terms.

Skewering democrats just gets in the way of doing that.

The GOP is as much of a problem as the Democrats are. They just disagree on who gets to cash in on the corruption, is all.

Be careful instead of sending complaints to the moderators the new (G)libs will be sending their complaints to the disinformation bureau. Not Only will you be banned... You will be subjected to an involuntary gender reassignment.
I think I'd rather be emasculated than have to hear that crazy woman song again.

THere's an old saying by some random old person in Politics that I dont remember -- that "if I have 10% hating me for being too liberal and 10% hating me for being too conservative -- then I'm doing EVERYTHING right..

We DO need more folks that are here for discussion and not just the feuding -- And if those people are lefties -- would be great. But we already GET a lot of complaints from BOTH sides accusing us of bias.

What I'm afraid of is -- that lefties wont come here because we DONT ban people for their content and opinions as long as they are discussing the topics. Look at the melt-down over "free speech being the end of Democracy" that's goin on RIGHT NOW... or just listen to Obama's speech at Stanford last week about CONTROLLING speech in this country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back