I predict hat Hillary Clinton will not debate Trump

It's no BS daws, Hillary is too sick to even hold a news conference, of her own picking of venue. She was too sick to even talk the other day without coughing. Shit she might have lung cancer this is so bad.

She could be dying and still she won't bake her grandkids cookies
yes commander desperate ..
I saw that, it sounds allergies. allergies.

She said she has an allergy to Trump who was not there, so she was being retarded as usual
damn you're a dumbfuck it was sarcasm .
you do understand both candidates have people listening to what the other is say all the time don't you?

It was not sarcasm or a joke, what her comment was is an attempt to deflect from the fact that she is too sickly to speak anymore. Or are you claiming that she can speak without coughing or stand without help for more than 2 seconds. She will be in a hoveround soon.

PowerSeatLiftMPV5_1.jpg
it don't need to claim anything .

Hillary Clinton speaking at USF Tampa

Seizures at 11...........................

yes commander desperate ..
I saw that, it sounds allergies. allergies.

She said she has an allergy to Trump who was not there, so she was being retarded as usual
you do understand both candidates have people listening to what the other is say all the time don't you?

It was not sarcasm or a joke, what her comment was is an attempt to deflect from the fact that she is too sickly to speak anymore. Or are you claiming that she can speak without coughing or stand without help for more than 2 seconds. She will be in a hoveround soon.

PowerSeatLiftMPV5_1.jpg

Wishful thinking.

PowerSeatLiftMPV5_1.jpg

Wishful thinking.

Actually I would not wish Parkinsons disease on anyone. But now Hillary is mocking Parkinsons patients as well, this is sicker yet

Great hero you have there, the best thing is that the people voting for her get to kill their kids, and this is a great thing indeed.................

PowerSeatLiftMPV5_1.jpg

Wishful thinking.

Actually I would not wish Parkinsons disease on anyone. But now Hillary is mocking Parkinsons patients as well, this is sicker yet

Great hero you have there, the best thing is that the people voting for her get to kill their kids, and this is a great thing indeed.................

Ok captain gullible.

PowerSeatLiftMPV5_1.jpg

Wishful thinking.

Ok captain gullible.

Nope the law says that anyone who votes for Hilary can kill their children, which can not be all bad as who needs more idiots anyway...........................
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/78/a9/67/78a9670ca5842cff4a615f0ba6b9b7bd.jpg

Wishful thinking.

Ok captain gullible.

Nope the law says that anyone who votes for Hilary can kill their children, which can not be all bad as who needs more idiots anyway...........................
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/78/a9/67/78a9670ca5842cff4a615f0ba6b9b7bd.jpg

Abortion has been legal in this country since 1973.
Fail and off topic.
You are one dumb fuck.

Wishful thinking.

Ok captain gullible.

Fail and off topic.
You are one dumb fuck.

I am all for abortion being legal, because you get to kill your kids...........................Chop chop

Wishful thinking.

Ok captain gullible.

Fail and off topic.
You are one dumb fuck.

I am all for abortion being legal, because you get to kill your kids...........................Chop chop

Of course you are dear.

i predict Hillary will eat three large cheeseburgers before the debate and we will all see the three cheeseburgers again at 10:07 PM that nite

i predict Hillary will eat three large cheeseburgers before the debate and we will all see the three cheeseburgers again at 10:07 PM that nite
The funny thing is she always has a drink but never drinks it as it fills up her baggy too soon.

Ok captain gullible.

Fail and off topic.
You are one dumb fuck.

Of course you are dear.

I know, but you are the one who helped do this..................... https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/59/b4/03/59b403343130167d102f8b71750bfb62.jpg

You should be proud, and again thanks for not sharing your children with the World

She has run from the first debate. It will now be questions posed to the candidates back to back. They will not be interacting.

To hilly, all she has to do is avoid everything and coast.
The MSM media conducting the debates will dutifully ask the questions supplied by the Clinton Campaign, just like the Democrats did in the Benghazi hearings questioning of Hillary.

She has run from the first debate. It will now be questions posed to the candidates back to back. They will not be interacting.

To hilly, all she has to do is avoid everything and coast.
The MSM media conducting the debates will dutifully ask the questions supplied by the Clinton Campaign, just like the Democrats did in the Benghazi hearings questioning of Hillary.
And Hillary will still cough out the answers along with her dentures.

I vision Hillary needed to rush to the nearest restroom in the middle of an answer, she inadvertantly runs into the mens room and finds anthony wiener just turning around after he pees with an erection.

Ok captain gullible.

Fail and off topic.
You are one dumb fuck.
Of course you are dear.
I know, but you are the one who helped do this..................... https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/59/b4/03/59b403343130167d102f8b71750bfb62.jpg

You should be proud, and again thanks for not sharing your children with the World
like the ignorant fuck you are you are going to blame me for the legal acts of other people , that are in no way your fucking business.
That law was on the books 7 years before I could vote.

The only person who bailed on a Presidential Debate is the same person ivited Russia to hack the email of a political opponent. It is also the same person who failed to show at said debate be HE did not the gender of moderator.

Fail and off topic.
You are one dumb fuck.
Of course you are dear.

like the ignorant fuck you are you are going to blame me for the legal acts of other people , that are in no way your fucking business.
That law was on the books 7 years before I could vote.
I do not blame you for anything, I just want you to know that your vote counts and that I thank you for helping Hillary voters continue to kill their children, because there are some that want to take this right away from Hillary voters. I am not one of them, so kill away http://mikeaustin.org/AAA/Partial Birth Abortion/DavidFront-1.jpg And as always your vote counts to someone.

Forum List

Back