I predict hat Hillary Clinton will not debate Trump

So far posters have diagnosed seventeen diseases and physical problems that Hillary has, and the posters are still not finished.
They all got their medical degrees from Trump university.
image.png
Thanks for sharing your favorite masturbation photo.
Your the hildabeast fanboy... Lol

Why should she, all we can learn is that she has no memory and since there are no teleprompters or aids to hold her up how will she survive. Also since she ha a lead over Trump all that can happen is for her to lose that lead anyway, or pee herself again and spend an hour wiping in the bathroom again...................
Since this was just insults, do you feel Trump would get the better of her in the debates?

What leads you to that conclusion, specifically?
Ah, perhaps because Hillary will spend half of her time in the bathroom pissing or changing her depends just like she has already done.

Late for her own debate! Hillary is MIA after commercial break

Then again she might do her Parkinsons routine again

She is a cripple in several ways, all Trump has to do is show up and she loses

So really, you don't have a serious answer.

So you are implying that you do not consider Parkinson's disease to be a serious condition. I assure you that all of those effected by this disease including Hillary Clinton disagree with you.

Show irrefutable proof that she is so diseased. You can't, I think.

Well it does take her an hour to piss during debates..................

So far posters have diagnosed seventeen diseases and physical problems that Hillary has, and the posters are still not finished.
image.png
False and it's you're
Hildabeast fan boy that THAT YOU ARE...
LOL

Why should she, all we can learn is that she has no memory and since there are no teleprompters or aids to hold her up how will she survive. Also since she ha a lead over Trump all that can happen is for her to lose that lead anyway, or pee herself again and spend an hour wiping in the bathroom again...................
Yeah, that's why she didn't debate Sanders.

Oh...wait...

People who make bad predictions go immediately to my ignore list.

Goodbye.

image.png
False and it's you're
True and your not relevant...........................LOL

People who make bad predictions go immediately to my ignore list.

Goodbye.
So you ignore your mom and dad huh, as they made the worst choice ever.......................

I am calling bullshit on you.

Hillary has no reason to back out.

Put your money where your mouth is.

I will bet you $25.00 that you that Hillary does debate.

Very simple. $25.00 to the charity of my choice if I win.

$25.00 to the charity of your choice if she does not.

No welching on the bet.

No quibbling over choice of charities to be donated to.

Put your money where you mouth is Con, or shut the fuck up.

Hillary will do all three debates.

How will de Trumpenliar do?

No welching on the bet.

not to worry ass man is just babbling because he knows dump will lose.

No welching on the bet.

It's no BS daws, Hillary is too sick to even hold a news conference, of her own picking of venue. She was too sick to even talk the other day without coughing. Shit she might have lung cancer this is so bad.

She could be dying and still she won't bake her grandkids cookies

No welching on the bet.

It's no BS daws, Hillary is too sick to even hold a news conference, of her own picking of venue. She was too sick to even talk the other day without coughing. Shit she might have lung cancer this is so bad.

yes commander desperate ..
I saw that, it sounds like allergies.

Last edited:

No welching on the bet.

I saw that, it sounds allergies. allergies.

She said she has an allergy to Trump who was not there, so she was being retarded as usual

No welching on the bet.

She said she has an allergy to Trump who was not there, so she was being retarded as usual
damn you're a dumbfuck it was sarcasm .
you do understand both candidates have people listening to what the other is say all the time don't you?

No welching on the bet.

you do understand both candidates have people listening to what the other is say all the time don't you?

It was not sarcasm or a joke, what her comment was is an attempt to deflect from the fact that she is too sickly to speak anymore. Or are you claiming that she can speak without coughing or stand without help for more than 2 seconds. She will be in a hoveround soon.

PowerSeatLiftMPV5_1.jpg

No welching on the bet.

It was not sarcasm or a joke, what her comment was is an attempt to deflect from the fact that she is too sickly to speak anymore. Or are you claiming that she can speak without coughing or stand without help for more than 2 seconds. She will be in a hoveround soon.

PowerSeatLiftMPV5_1.jpg
it don't need to claim anything .

Hillary Clinton speaking at USF Tampa

Forum List

Back