I realize Trump has a hard on for Bezos and the WP, but seriously ... Amazon?

So Trump then goes after his business, in a HYPOCRITICAL way?

Trump takes the tax breaks, he still has tax breaks in New York from a long time ago.
So you say.
However, I figure if you want to fuck with the bull don't scream like a stuck pig if you get gored.
And to put this all in proper perspective, Trump isn't sneaking around and abusing his powers like Obama did. He's simply voicing his opinion.

So I say and so you just pass off without caring.

So, you have a problem with Bezos doing something but not Trump?

How partisan of you.

Voicing his opinion? He's the President of the United States. His opinion is the opinion of the executive office of the country.

He just hasn't figured that out yet.
The WaPO has been trying to destroy him for over a year. They have published so many unsubstantiated rumors from anonymous sources that it's impossible to count them all. The damage they have done is unfathomable yet they cannot handle it when Trump issues a statement. So sorry that their Whittle feelings are hurt.
The emperor is terrified of a free press, and he wants to abuse government power to suppress them.

And look at you with your nose buried right up his ass.

Yes, the snowflake press can dish out constant partisan vitriol, but the little dears can't handle being called out for their crap.

You are full of shit. Trump has done or said nothing to restrict the press. Grow a pair, little lady. The leftist hate fake news media isn't the only game in town any more, and that isn't going to change.

Poor girl, you're going to have to get used to hearing the other side from yours

You really make me fear for my life on this board!:1peleas:My answer.

Thie name calling just shows me who the ignorant posters are here, and good reason to kick back.

Most boards I have been on have rules about name calling.

So carry on!

So you say.
However, I figure if you want to fuck with the bull don't scream like a stuck pig if you get gored.
And to put this all in proper perspective, Trump isn't sneaking around and abusing his powers like Obama did. He's simply voicing his opinion.

How partisan of you.

Voicing his opinion? He's the President of the United States. His opinion is the opinion of the executive office of the country.

The WaPO has been trying to destroy him for over a year. They have published so many unsubstantiated rumors from anonymous sources that it's impossible to count them all. The damage they have done is unfathomable yet they cannot handle it when Trump issues a statement. So sorry that their Whittle feelings are hurt.
The emperor is terrified of a free press, and he wants to abuse government power to suppress them.

Yes, the snowflake press can dish out constant partisan vitriol, but the little dears can't handle being called out for their crap.

You are full of shit. Trump has done or said nothing to restrict the press. Grow a pair, little lady. The leftist hate fake news media isn't the only game in town any more, and that isn't going to change.

Poor girl, you're going to have to get used to hearing the other side from yours

Thie name calling just shows me who the ignorant posters are here, and good reason to kick back.

So carry on!

Whoever you're speaking with is already on my ignore list. Probably for name calling.

So Trump then goes after his business, in a HYPOCRITICAL way?

Trump takes the tax breaks, he still has tax breaks in New York from a long time ago.
So you say.

How partisan of you.

No answer to my recent History lesson? Guess you slept through it.
Yet you did not hesitate to call me a dick...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
you did not hesitate to act like one.

I didn't act like one till you deserved it. I asked a question nicely, I gave you a nice reply and then I made a joke about what Trump said about the postal service, and then you went off on me...after that I treated you accordingly.
of course.
all my fault.

you win the internet today.

feel better?

Now that we got that out of the way, let me ask you this.

Do you think it is coincidence that the only people that did not find it funny as hell that Trump has an issue with the US Postal Service being a "delivery boy" were the Trump followers/advocates?
i find it funny people cult up and it won't matter who does what, the other side is always wrong.

insert any argument you want to in there but that's 90% of in here or most forums. i'd RATHER be in the 10% looking for solutions, not whipping boys.

and shit - doing my show tonight. i'll need part of that internet back. it's 80s night. :)

I posted that very thing on this board earlier. Even gave suggestions I would like to see Trump and Congress do together.

Congress made a little start in this last budget. But they also expanded things,giving money we do not have.

I would love to see them, along with Trump make some wise decisions.

Trump has done a couple of things I think are right.

I am not always right, but prefer to discuss and work together to solve problems.

How partisan of you.

So carry on!

Whoever you're speaking with is already on my ignore list. Probably for name calling.

Give me time, I just have to sort them out. If you disagree with me I enjoy that. Discussing things suit me.

Happy Easter.

Who ever thought we'd see the day when liberals would complain about the prospect that a multi-billion-dollar corporation might see its taxes go up?! Amazing. If Trump found a cure for cancer, liberals would complain that he had caused severe job losses among cancer research scientists. If he ended world hunger, liberals would complain that he had tripled the obesity rate in Africa.

I went to the Trump Store & picked out a hat & put it in my cart.

I went to check out.

No line for sales tax. No mention of sales tax.

I went to shipping. Yep USPS.

Just how fucking stupid is Donald Trump? Is there no limit? And what kind of fucking idiot would support & vote for such a moron?

Donald Trump lied about Amazon not collecting sales tax & lied that they are somehow costing the USPS money. He called the USPS Amazon's delivery boy.

So, isn't delivery the job description for the USPS ?

They make money from delivering for Amazon.

Who delivers the imported shit that Trump sells? Does he collect sales tax?

Why is Trump such an asshole?
Trump doesn't buy anything from Amazon.com, he only knows what someone else has told him or he'd heard on tv. He makes bad assumptions based on what others tell him.
Doesn't make him a liar.

Sounds like if the shoe fits YOU should wear it as you've not done ANY research as at the minimum I did regarding half Amazon's sales pay no sales tax because the sales are by 3-rd party vendors. A little research on your part would go a long ways to comprehending what Trump with more sources than you or I have is discussing.
Here just in case you didn't read it the first time I posted, YOU can substantiate!

Facts are the darnedest things to deal with...
Amazon does not collect sales taxes from Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire, and Oregon, since those states do not have state sales taxes.
Additionally, approximately half of all Amazon.com purchases are sold on the Amazon Marketplace through 3rd-party vendors, and these purchases remain free of tax except for in Washington state, where these purchases (starting in 2018) are now taxed.[3] [4]
Amazon tax - Wikipedia

In 2016, Amazon generated 22.99 billion U.S. dollars in third-party seller service revenues, up from 16.09 billion U.S. dollars in the previous year
Amazon: third-party seller share 2017 | Statistic

Donald Trump lied about Amazon not collecting sales tax & lied that they are somehow costing the USPS money. He called the USPS Amazon's delivery boy.

I'm going to shout to you.
View attachment 185730

Facts are the darnedest things to deal with...
Amazon does not collect sales taxes from Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire, and Oregon, since those states do not have state sales taxes.

Additionally, approximately half of all Amazon.com purchases are sold on the Amazon Marketplace through 3rd-party vendors, and these purchases remain free of tax except for in Washington state, where these purchases (starting in 2018) are now taxed.[3] [4]

Amazon tax - Wikipedia

In 2016, Amazon generated 22.99 billion U.S. dollars in third-party seller service revenues, up from 16.09 billion U.S. dollars in the previous year
Amazon: third-party seller share 2017 | Statistic

What this means is 23 billion in sales by Amazon didn't require a sales tax.
Now I'm going to shout!

DO YOU REALIZE THAT THE CUSTOMERS THAT BUY GOODS AND SERVICES SOLD BY YOUR LOCAL BUSINESS THAT ARE EXACTLY THE SAME AS SOLD AS AMAZON HAVE TO PAY A SALES TAX TO THEIR STATE?

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS MEANS THE SHOPPER AT THE LOCAL BUSINESS PAYS MORE THAN THE AMAZON SHOPPER BECAUSE AMAZON DOESN'T HAVE TO COLLECT STATE SALES TAXES?

This means the local business has to compete unfairly with Amazon and consequently............

Is Amazon Killing Small Businesses?
Many businesses see customers come into their stores to learn, and then they make their purchases online via Amazon or other online retailers. The online retailers don’t have the overhead of a brick and mortar store. For one of the products, David mentioned that I can purchase it on Amazon for less than he can purchase it. Of course, in his local market, his Yelp reviews show how much his customers love his store and appreciate his value. If he was local to me, I’d happily pay a premium for their high level of service and expertise.
Is Amazon Killing Small Businesses?

So Trump being the "asshole" is telling Amazon that they'd better be competing fairly as the wrath of the middle America will soon descend.
And Amazon already has felt that wrath!
AMAZON STOCK MARKET VALUE DROPS BY $5B AFTER SINGLE TWEET BY TRUMP

Amazon stock falls after Trump tweets about the company in long-running feud with its CEO

Wow, you are a loud dumbass.

• Amazon does collect state sales taxes on products it sells directly in all 45 states that have a state sales tax.
  • But the company still doesn't collect state sales taxes for its "third-party" platform sellers in most of the country.
  • Some states have passed laws requiring online marketplaces to collect sales taxes on behalf of third-party sellers. On April 1, Pennsylvania will become the second state, after Washington, where Amazon is instituting Marketplace Tax Collection for third-party sellers.
You fucking idiots don't even know how Amazon operators.

And boy was I wrong! At least I provide substantiation for my comments... you geez can't even spell "operates"! Masturbari idiota!
Amazon is finally being forced to take a hands-on approach to tax collection.
Amazon steps into tax collection with service that could help states collect billions in revenue

Oh, for goodness sake. He was just spouting off. You folks really need to get a life and get a grip and stop going into hysterics every time he says something you don't like. My goodness, you make the Obama haters look mild in comparison.

it's in his genes As one of his college professors said of him "the dumbest student I ever taught"

Well, he didn't lie, unlike you, and amazon is run by a fucking asshole who treats his employees like shit, but you all suck the assholes dick because you get to buy cheap stuff.

Bezos is a scumbag, who truly is the embodiment of the evil corporate master, and you all give him a pass because you are idiots who can't think for yourselves.

"The 34-year-old Allentown resident, who has worked in warehouses for more than 10 years, said he quit in July because he was frustrated with the heat and demands that he work mandatory overtime. Working conditions at the warehouse got worse earlier this year, especially during summer heat waves when heat in the warehouse soared above 100 degrees, he said.

He got light-headed, he said, and his legs cramped, symptoms he never experienced in previous warehouse jobs. One hot day, Goris said, he saw a co-worker pass out at the water fountain. On other hot days, he saw paramedics bring people out of the warehouse in wheelchairs and on stretchers.

"I never felt like passing out in a warehouse and I never felt treated like a piece of crap in any other warehouse but this one," Goris said. "They can do that because there aren't any jobs in the area."

Goris' complaints are not unique.

Over the past two months, The Morning Call interviewed 20 current and former warehouse workers who showed pay stubs, tax forms or other proof of employment. They offered a behind-the-scenes glimpse of what it's like to work in the Amazon warehouse, where temperatures soar on hot summer days, production rates are difficult to achieve and the permanent jobs sought by many temporary workers hired by an outside agency are tough to get.

Only one of the employees interviewed described it as a good place to work."

Inside Amazon's Warehouse
My guess is ,like Trump ,you hate the Washington Post too

Oh, for goodness sake. He was just spouting off.

But when the POTUS "spouts off" it cost a company 5 billion on stock value, which hurts every 401k and retirement plan that has that stock in it. If it were not your savior doing it you would be having a shit fit like you did for 8 years under Obama everytime he stuck his nose where it did not belong.

You folks really need to get a life and get a grip and stop going into hysterics every time he says something you don't like. My goodness, you make the Obama haters look mild in comparison.

That is ok, you Trump zealots make the Obama faithful look mild in comparison as well

But when the POTUS "spouts off" it cost a company 5 billion on stock value, which hurts every 401k and retirement plan that has that stock in it. If it were not your savior doing it you would be having a shit fit like you did for 8 years under Obama everytime he stuck his nose where it did not belong.

So Trump's remark was the cause of a $5-billion drop in Amazon's stock value?!!! Really?!!

You folks really need to get a life and get a grip and stop going into hysterics every time he says something you don't like. My goodness, you make the Obama haters look mild in comparison.

That is ok, you Trump zealots make the Obama faithful look mild in comparison as well

I think you're projecting.

Oh, so Trump's remark caused a $5-BILLION drop in Amazon's stock value?!! Really?!

I think you're projecting.

Last edited:

Oh, so Trump's remark caused a $5-BILLION drop in Amazon's stock value?!! Really?!

I think you're projecting.[/QUOTE]
Project this
Yesterday Trump's White House 'LIED IN OUR FACES" declaring that Ex Veteran Affairs Secretary had Resigned ... Trump is a worthless Lying BITCH and Salad Chef cleans him up Proper
Shulkin Says He Did Not Resign
April 1, 2018
Former Veterans Affairs Secretary David Shulkin told NBC News that “he was fired and did not resign from his post, despite conflicting claims from the White House.”

A White House spokesperson told Politico that Shulkin “resigned,” despite the former Cabinet member’s public statements saying otherwise.

“The terms of Shulkin’s departure could have an impact on President Trump’s ability to pick a replacement.”
Thanks to g5000

Yep, Trump is lying --- AGAIN

Does the post office actually lose money on Amazon?
Analysis | Trump’s bundle of faulty claims about Amazon’s cost to taxpayers

or2fx3.png

Amazon stock falls after Trump tweets about the company in long-running feud with its CEO

Now just THINK about that. THINK. Take a breath and THINK. Trump merely *repeated* a long-standing criticism of Amazon's tax collection policy. He didn't submit any proposal to address the issue. Nor did he suggest that any such proposal was forthcoming. No, he just commented on the policy. And you really believe that this one action--repeating a criticism of Amazon's tax collection policy--was the cause of a $5-BILLION drop in Amazon's stock? Really?

Who knew that Trump had such incredible power?

Now just THINK about that. THINK. Take a breath and THINK. Trump merely *repeated* a long-standing criticism of Amazon's tax collection policy. He didn't submit any proposal to address the issue. Nor did he suggest that any such proposal was forthcoming. No, he just commented on the policy. And you really believe that this one action--repeating a criticism of Amazon's tax collection policy--was the cause of a $5-BILLION drop in Amazon's stock? Really?

SIX billion actually

A single Donald Trump tweet just lost Amazon $6 billion in value

You should tell his orange ass to STFU and start acting presidential.

This was a personal vendetta involving Jeff Bezos and WaPo - nothing more, nothing less

President Trump Claims Amazon Is Getting a Sweetheart Deal From the Post Office. It's Not

Any POTUS making the same comment would have the same impact.

If you had enough money to invest in the market you would know that it does not take much to spook people into selling off which lowers the value of the stock.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back