I really don't care, do you?

It's a Spring 2016 line, Zara jacket and has not been for sale for a couple of years, other than buying it used....

so Trump acting like the jacket was meant for the media, is kind of lame... I think she bought it 2 years ago, because she liked it!

Though I would not be surprised if it was Trump that asked her to wear it.... so to cause a media frenzy.... to deflect.... which he's really really good at....

This was CLEARLY a message to the media that likes to savage the first ladys wardrobe choices. Just look at the ugly ass jacket she wrote the message on.
Its meaning is CLEAR and only the most hardcore of haters will refuse to admit it.
The end result is the media act like children and lose their minds over the jacket just as some of you have.
Are you really so stupid you don't get it?

Either way I really don't care, do you?

I thought it was a message directed toward Donald. Maybe he tried to stop her from going, and she was telling him she doesn't care what he says.
------------------------------------ you are a funny guy as yer husband / pimp probably told you to write yer last post SDan .

This was a clear message from the Trump family.
They were telling the world what they thought of these children.
That's the ONLY reason you would wear something like that when going to visit traumatized children who had been kidnapped from their parents.
And she was expected to visit two camps but only when to the adult camp.

This is what I expected to see:
3DE4858800000578-4276316-image-a-104_1488491620764.jpg

A nice little set up picture with her smiling and children looking like they were summer camp.

Of course, you don't want pictures of her with traumatized children sobbing uncontrollably.
Bad optics.
odd_life_timothy_green_traumatized_children.jpg

Republicans don't understand because most simply don't have these kinds of feelings. If you don't have empathy nor compassion, you can't be expected to display them.

This was CLEARLY a message to the media that likes to savage the first ladys wardrobe choices. Just look at the ugly ass jacket she wrote the message on.
Its meaning is CLEAR and only the most hardcore of haters will refuse to admit it.
The end result is the media act like children and lose their minds over the jacket just as some of you have.

Why would a First Lady have something like that in her wardrobe let alone wear it?

She obviously cares about her outfits. That is all she brings to the table as Fitst Lady
simply because you choose to limit your views of someone doesn't mean they've limited themselves as well.

Why would a First Lady have something like that in her wardrobe let alone wear it?

She obviously cares about her outfits. That is all she brings to the table as Fitst Lady
simply because you choose to limit your views of someone doesn't mean they've limited themselves as well.
How many children did she visit? Can we see the pictures?

I don't care either. The MSM is garbage.
The MSM did its job

They focused on an atrocity being conducted by our government and kept up the pressure until Trump backed down

The best part of the whole thing is that Donald felt a need to make up a lie about why she wore after she, through her office, had already said there was no hidden meaning.

It's a Spring 2016 line, Zara jacket and has not been for sale for a couple of years, other than buying it used....

so Trump acting like the jacket was meant for the media, is kind of lame... I think she bought it 2 years ago, because she liked it!

Though I would not be surprised if it was Trump that asked her to wear it.... so to cause a media frenzy.... to deflect.... which he's really really good at....
you are always going to see them in the worst possible light.

that's on you. not them.

It is amazing how many people post about things they claim not to care about at all.

Republicans don't understand because most simply don't have these kinds of feelings. If you don't have empathy nor compassion, you can't be expected to display them.

That is the core of American Conservatives

We do not care about anyone but ourselves
Watching brown people suffer gives them orgasms

What do you mean "CLEARLY"? She's going to the border to show how much she cares and wears a jacket that says I really don't care.

If that message was intended for the media, as you and your huckster buffoon overlord contend, she should have worn it to the White House Correspondents Dinner. That's where the media is and that's where we store the wolf bane, garlic, crucifixes, mirrors, silver bullets, and wooden stakes.

This was a clear message from the Trump family.
They were telling the world what they thought of these children.
That's the ONLY reason you would wear something like that when going to visit traumatized children who had been kidnapped from their parents.
And she was expected to visit two camps but only when to the adult camp.

This is what I expected to see:
3DE4858800000578-4276316-image-a-104_1488491620764.jpg

A nice little set up picture with her smiling and children looking like they were summer camp.

Of course, you don't want pictures of her with traumatized children sobbing uncontrollably.
Bad optics.
odd_life_timothy_green_traumatized_children.jpg
nice selfie deanrd

It's fascinating to watch how the trumps are grooming their trumpanzees to accept anything.

that's on you. not them.
if there was an ounce of good light, in Trump, I would see it... I'm still waiting....

Bullshit.

Nobody has savaged her wardrobe choices.

that's on you. not them.
if there was an ounce of good light, in Trump, I would see it... I'm still waiting....
you won't let yourself see it.

anything he says or does you will see in the worst possible light, even if it means you contradict yourself along the way. i do much of the same thing to hillary, for example. you think it's crazy and beyond reasonable as you've said many times.

then you turn around and do it to your object of hate.

it's the same thing, just different points of view. if hating on all hillary does makes someone bad/ignorant/stupid - whatever; doing that to trump is the same exact thing.

Forum List

Back