I really like RFK Jr.

Republicans know Biden will kick Trumps ass in the General Election

That is why we get these threads supporting RFK jr.
Don’t see any support from Democratic voters
That’s because rfk has stated before the dem party is nothing like the party he was once proud of and wants no part of it anymore the fact the dem party wants to destroy America fagboy.

Man that would be a dream come true.

Chris Wray is out
Garland is out
Dominion Machines get busted by a real FBI led by a patriotic American for the first time since Louis Freeh - GOT THAT RIGHT - Freeh actually was running an honest FBI, nobody else since has...

We lose our country forever if that doesn't come out....

Trump vs RFKjr = WE WIN regardless

Seems like a normal guy with strong first principles and no fear of telling it like he sees it. I don't agree with some of his progressive positions, but on the immediate issues that are threatening this republic, particularly the politicization of our institutions, I love the guy. The other stuff is chump change at this point, and I don't think he'd go crazy on any of it. I prefer Trump, but I'd be more than ok with RFK Jr.
I would much rather have rfk jr win,trump has said he would have the cia release all documents thst are long overdue but i don’t trust him,he said he would do thst lasttime and only released a portionof them and even if he did so what,forget releasing them,let’s have a real investigation into his uncle and his fathers assassinations,trump won’t do thst,rfk would.that’s why he will never get elected.

I would much rather have rfk jr win,trump has said he would have the cia release all documents thst are long overdue but i don’t trust him,he said he would do thst lasttime and only released a portionof them and even if he did so what,forget releasing them,let’s have a real investigation into his uncle and his fathers assassinations,trump won’t do thst,rfk would.that’s why he will never get elected.

The entire apparatus that repelled Trump is still in place and will do the same shit until it is out. Trump still hasn't figured out DC at all. Lost he really has been all along.

Chris Wray and Jeff Sessions to "drain the swamp"

was like making Frank Nitti in charge of Prohibition

Because he isnt a war mongering piece of shit like the rest of you fuckwads
But dont worry, if your masters tell you to like him, you will.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :thup:
As always wrongwinger has shit on his face in embarrassment getting owned as always does here everyday,

It’s a breath of fresh air to finally have a democrat to speak positively about. And I see that as a registered Democrat, who has been voting for practically all Republican candidates in the past three years.

I don’t know what RFK Junior’s position is on Black Lives Matter, but I like what he has had to say about the vaccines and about opposing men going into women’s bathrooms.

of course he has the Kennedy nostalgia to go with it. … and that is awesome. Of course John F. Kennedy was one of the most beloved Americans whoever lived and he was the uncle of RFK JR. … getting back to the point It really is a great feeling to have a democrat to want to support.
Rfk is not part of the corrupt two party system or the establishment thst is why he will never get elected.

That’s because rfk has stated before the dem party is nothing like the party he was once proud of and wants no part of it anymore the fact the dem party wants to destroy America fagboy.

Actually, RFK jr has moved away from Democratic values.
So much so, that his own family doesn’t support his positions

Seems like a normal guy with strong first principles and no fear of telling it like he sees it. I don't agree with some of his progressive positions, but on the immediate issues that are threatening this republic, particularly the politicization of our institutions, I love the guy. The other stuff is chump change at this point, and I don't think he'd go crazy on any of it. I prefer Trump, but I'd be more than ok with RFK Jr.
My feeelings likewise.Not that i'm agin being a smart aleck
like Sir Donald.But Trump has one gigantic achilles heel.
He suffers a lack { like totally } of the Virtue of Humility.
I mean,like it's complete.I mean,when you have a guy like
Andrew " Dice " Clay saying he likes Trump but that he goes
too far.Clay lambasted him for going rogue on anyone { mosty
notably comics } who Trump feels is not as funny as he.
Like Trump excels at not just anything but Everything.
Trump is clueless when it comes to Philosophy.Clay noted that
his friendship with Trump was linked to the part of New York city
the two grew up.Whether the outskirts of Queens or Sheepshead Bay like
Andrew Silverstein.

" Perfection of moral virtue does not wholly take
away the passions,but Regulates them. "
--
St. Thomas Aquinas

Forum List

Back