I really like RFK Jr.

Seems like a normal guy with strong first principles and no fear of telling it like he sees it. I don't agree with some of his progressive positions, but on the immediate issues that are threatening this republic, particularly the politicization of our institutions, I love the guy. The other stuff is chump change at this point, and I don't think he'd go crazy on any of it. I prefer Trump, but I'd be more than ok with RFK Jr.
The guy is off the wall and his view of climate deniers will cut short his campaign.

Everything offends you pussies that's why you use terms like "birthing people" instead of mother
Whoever Controls Language Controls Thought

Discussions about abortion misuse "mother" when they talk about "abortion to save the life of the mother." That begs the question by assuming that she is a mother even before the birth of the baby. Yet in common speech, no woman answers, "How many children have you had?" by including all her pregnancies, whether births, abortions, or miscarriages.

We have to quit parroting the language of the self-appointed mentors, especially when they change the traditional usage. Everything they say is questionable. If you've heard of someone, don't listen to him. ("Him" had always been the default pronoun for "him or her").

Your use of offensive terms reflects negatively on you, not the people you use them on
How can "Negro" be offensive when Martin Luther King used it?

I do not use the n word that ends with r, but Negroes use it a lot.

When did "Oriental" become offensive? Who makes up these stupid rules anyway?

How can "Negro" be offensive when Martin Luther King used it?

I do not use the n word that ends with r, but Negroes use it a lot.

When did "Oriental" become offensive? Who makes up these stupid rules anyway?

Because it was a different era

Doesn't mean words are more or less offensive

It means you leftists have become bigger pussies

Things change…..

When I grew up in the 60s, people would openly use the “N-Word” in public. But if you dropped an F Bomb you got kicked out.
Today, it is the opposite

Because it was a different era
I would like to say that times have changed, but I have not changed. That is not true. When Martin Luther King gave his "I have a dream speech" I supported the civil rights movement. Like most white integrationists I thought that when blacks were given equal rights most would begin to perform and behave as well as most whites.

This obviously has not happened. Consequently, the forces of woke political correctness are trying to suppress mention of what has really happened.

I do not change my opinions when fashions change. I change my opinions when the factual assertions they were based on turn our to be incorrect.

I would like to say that times have changed, but I have not changed. That is not true. When Martin Luther King gave his "I have a dream speech" I supported the civil rights movement. Like most white integrationists I thought that when blacks were given equal rights most would begin to perform and behave as well as most whites.

This obviously has not happened. Consequently, the forces of woke political correctness are trying to suppress mention of what has really happened.

I do not change my opinions when fashions change. I change my opinions when the factual assertions they were based on turn our to be incorrect.
Why does this Democrat sound like a Republican?

Why does this Democrat sound like a Republican?
I agree with the Republicans on the issues of crime and race. I agree with the Democrats on economic and environmental issues. The Democratic Party I really like existed from 1933 to 1963. I still vote Democrat without enthusiasm because the GOP only cares about rich people.

I agree with the Republicans on the issues of crime and race. I agree with the Democrats on economic and environmental issues. The Democratic Party I really like existed from 1933 to 1963. I still vote Democrat without enthusiasm because the GOP only cares about rich people.
Ahhhh you realized that calling them the "Democrat Party" was a giveaway huh?

It’s a breath of fresh air to finally have a democrat to speak positively about. And I see that as a registered Democrat, who has been voting for practically all Republican candidates in the past three years.
I don't believe you. Because it makes no sense. If you support republicans, register republican. :dunno: Seems pretty logical, no?

Forum List

Back