🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I really love my country....but I also acknowledge facts...

bitch please, the inference of what country he is talking about is crystal clear...
I understand that from you warped pov America's shit don't stink..
it reeks!

Again, you have the freedom to move. Granted, France won't give you citizenship the way you demand we do for illegals swarming over the southern border, but hell, with costs of about triple for basics, you'll live a swell life. You fucking leftists claim every other place in the world is so much better - so leave.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

And take your picture of Chairman Mao with you.
this is just as much my country as it is yours .
it's odd that you want any one who doesn't buy your bullshit to leave.
if this country has become as fucked up as you wish it has would it be in your best interest to move?
from all the noise you make you are fighting a lost cause.
The problem is liberals are trying to turn the rest of America into California. I had to move from there because I was always broke and overtaxed, robbed, burglarized, underpaid, overworked, and couldn't speak enough Spanish.
false....so are things any different in east buttfuck?

East Buttfuck is in San Francisco.

You claim it's inferior, so nothing is keeping your here.

if this country has become as fucked up as you wish it has would it be in your best interest to move?

You are the one claiming America is inferior. Why do you want to stay in an inferior nation?

bitch please, the inference of what country he is talking about is crystal clear...
I understand that from you warped pov America's shit don't stink..
it reeks!

Again, you have the freedom to move. Granted, France won't give you citizenship the way you demand we do for illegals swarming over the southern border, but hell, with costs of about triple for basics, you'll live a swell life. You fucking leftists claim every other place in the world is so much better - so leave.

The problem is liberals are trying to turn the rest of America into California. I had to move from there because I was always broke and overtaxed, robbed, burglarized, underpaid, overworked, and couldn't speak enough Spanish.

no that would be west buttfuck Greenwich village is east buttfuck...

You claim it's inferior, so nothing is keeping your here.

You are the one claiming America is inferior. Why do you want to stay in an inferior nation?
as always, due to your mental illness you consistently mis interpret reality.
as I've told you so many time before.

Yes, our country is simply great for many, many reasons and, all in all, I'd rather live the rest of my days within the U.S. and enjoy all that she has to offer.

However, facts are facts.....and the right wing segment of our society that blindly espouse their belief in "American exceptionalism," are simply not dealing with facts.

Consider that when it comes to healthcare we rank 37th in the world, while spending almost 3 times as much as anywhere else on the planet. Further, when it comes to life-expectancy, the US has an average of 79 years, compared to 81 in Germany, Austria and the Netherlands.......compared to 82 in France, Italy, Sweden, Spain and Canada......abd compared to 83 in countries like Japan and Switzerland.

So, when we boast of our "exceptionalism," ...at least regarding our longevity....we best deal with facts

This country USED to be the light of the world, the most exceptional country on earth. That has not been the case since the late 60s. I have shed blood for this country. America has been good to me and my family. I gave the majority of my life in service to this country as did most of my relatives.

Now? I barely recognize this country any longer. It saddens the hell out of me to admit that, but we have become a nation of sheep. Each little special interest group screaming at the other while our "elite masters" laugh at us. "Land of the Free?" Absolute bullshit. Our "legal" system has turned this country into a "legal tyranny" and our "representatives" mock us for our stupidity while they become rich.

Sorry, but you are right. This is NOT the country I grew up in.

My mistake.

Never been in Greenwich.
I thought that was in Queens anyway.

Consider that when it comes to healthcare we rank 37th in the world,

No, we don't
The World Health Organization's ranking
of the world's health systems. Source: WHO World Health Report - See also Spreadsheet Details (731kb)

The World Health Organization's ranking of the world's health systems was last produced in 2000, and the WHO no longer produces such a ranking table, because of the complexity of the task.

See also: Preventable Deaths By Country
See also: Healthy Life Expectancy By Country
See also: Health Performance Rank By Country
See also: Total Health Expenditure as % of GDP (2000-2005)
See also: Main Country Ranks Page

• Rank Country
    1 France
    2 Italy
    3 San Marino
    4 Andorra
    5 Malta
    6 Singapore
    7 Spain
    8 Oman
    9 Austria
    10 Japan
    11 Norway
    12 Portugal
    13 Monaco
    14 Greece
    15 Iceland
    16 Luxembourg
    17 Netherlands
    18 United Kingdom
    19 Ireland
    20 Switzerland
    21 Belgium
    22 Colombia
    23 Sweden
    24 Cyprus
    25 Germany
    26 Saudi Arabia
    27 United Arab Emirates
    28 Israel
    29 Morocco
    30 Canada
    31 Finland
    32 Australia
    33 Chile
    34 Denmark
    35 Dominica
    36 Costa Rica
    37 United States of America

That study was thoroughly debunked 15 years ago when it first came out. I can't believe you would actually use that as your evidence.

US healthcare is the best n the world for when people actually gte sick. This has been posted over and over.
Exceptional doesnt mean perfect. No one claims the US is perfect. For starters we have Democrats.

Its the best in the world if you can pay....Annnnnd if you believe the hype
its also one of the worst in the world if you believe that hype too....how many Americans would go to Oman or Columbia for a serious problem?.....

US healthcare is the best n the world for when people actually gte sick. This has been posted over and over.
Exceptional doesnt mean perfect. No one claims the US is perfect. For starters we have Democrats.

its also one of the worst in the world if you believe that hype too....how many Americans would go to Oman or Columbia for a serious problem?.....

I dont know...How many?

I mean , he11 , all my life I only went to the Doctors when I was wheeled into the Doctors or my parents made me go to the Doctors . Some of you people seem to be so Delicate I guess . Bad genes perhaps or maybe your parents have had you on medications for common maladies all your lives . Yep , sorry to see that you guys are so weak that you need healthcare . Think how bad its its going to be when you get older !!
yea i have known more than one guy who only goes to the doctor when they have no choice.....they had prostate or colon cancer....not with us anymore and they were around 50....they thought they were pretty manly too....

I dont know...How many?
how about those that believe the shit you just said about believing the "hype"?....

I love the great country that this one was. It isn't that country anymore. I certainly don't love what this country has become or still becoming.
unless you're 100 years old you can't make that statement honestly.

We have been watching it happen for the last 40 years, you don't need to be 100 years old.
Twenty of those last 40 years has just continually gotten worse and we have gone downhill fast.

My mistake.

Never been in Greenwich.
I thought that was in Queens anyway.
there are lot of queens in Queens ...don't let the name fool you.

We have been watching it happen for the last 40 years, you don't need to be 100 years old.
Twenty of those last 40 years has just continually gotten worse and we have gone downhill fast.

The left declared war on American culture in the 1960's. The assault on the family as the foundation structure, faith as the cornerstone of community, and work as the source of income have escalated since that to the present, with our culture in shambles and the left openly advocating the revocation of constitutional rights.

Forum List

Back