🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I really love my country....but I also acknowledge facts...

just my personal experience Lake , I take care of my problems but lefties want society to take care of their problems . You still live in your parents basement or what ??

Consider that when it comes to healthcare we rank 37th in the world,

No, we don't
The World Health Organization's ranking
of the world's health systems. Source: WHO World Health Report - See also Spreadsheet Details (731kb)

The World Health Organization's ranking of the world's health systems was last produced in 2000, and the WHO no longer produces such a ranking table, because of the complexity of the task.

See also: Preventable Deaths By Country
See also: Healthy Life Expectancy By Country
See also: Health Performance Rank By Country
See also: Total Health Expenditure as % of GDP (2000-2005)
See also: Main Country Ranks Page

• Rank Country
    1 France
    2 Italy
    3 San Marino
    4 Andorra
    5 Malta
    6 Singapore
    7 Spain
    8 Oman
    9 Austria
    10 Japan
    11 Norway
    12 Portugal
    13 Monaco
    14 Greece
    15 Iceland
    16 Luxembourg
    17 Netherlands
    18 United Kingdom
    19 Ireland
    20 Switzerland
    21 Belgium
    22 Colombia
    23 Sweden
    24 Cyprus
    25 Germany
    26 Saudi Arabia
    27 United Arab Emirates
    28 Israel
    29 Morocco
    30 Canada
    31 Finland
    32 Australia
    33 Chile
    34 Denmark
    35 Dominica
    36 Costa Rica
    37 United States of America

just my personal experience Lake , I take care of my problems but lefties want society to take care of their problems . You still live in your parents basement or what ??

Now here is a worthwhile poster....One who builds her own roads, created her own schools, grows her own food.......A paragon of one who takes care of her own problems......me??? well, I call up the government every day to take care of my problems.....and they ALWAYS come through....even under Bush.

No, we don't
of the world's health systems. Source: WHO World Health Report - See also Spreadsheet Details (731kb)

The World Health Organization's ranking of the world's health systems was last produced in 2000, and the WHO no longer produces such a ranking table, because of the complexity of the task.

• Rank Country
    1 France
    2 Italy
    3 San Marino
    4 Andorra
    5 Malta
    6 Singapore
    7 Spain
    8 Oman
    9 Austria
    10 Japan
    11 Norway
    12 Portugal
    13 Monaco
    14 Greece
    15 Iceland
    16 Luxembourg
    17 Netherlands
    18 United Kingdom
    19 Ireland
    20 Switzerland
    21 Belgium
    22 Colombia
    23 Sweden
    24 Cyprus
    25 Germany
    26 Saudi Arabia
    27 United Arab Emirates
    28 Israel
    29 Morocco
    30 Canada
    31 Finland
    32 Australia
    33 Chile
    34 Denmark
    35 Dominica
    36 Costa Rica

Then move to France, duhs,

You claim it's better.

I've been to France, I won't be going. You should move, today, take you're Che' posters with you.

What Gnat and others of the demagogue party don't grasp or acknowledge is that life WOULD be worse in virtually any other country.

Well, now THAT statement was really a "life-saver"...Here I was all packed and ready to go and, thanks to this "brilliant" warning, I'm starting to unpack and look to remain here as a thorn on the side of moronic right wingers.

[QUOTE="Uncensored2008, post: 11088759, member: 27995

You claim it's better.

I've been to France, I won't be going. You should move, today, take you're Che' posters with you.[/QUOTE]

The above is HOW right wingers make and keep an ally....Heck, in France a lot of women don't even shave their underarms........Should we impose sanctions or even bomb that country?

No, we don't

• Rank Country
    1 France
    2 Italy
    3 San Marino
    4 Andorra
    5 Malta
    6 Singapore
    7 Spain
    8 Oman
    9 Austria
    10 Japan
    11 Norway
    12 Portugal
    13 Monaco
    14 Greece
    15 Iceland
    16 Luxembourg
    17 Netherlands
    18 United Kingdom
    19 Ireland
    20 Switzerland
    21 Belgium
    22 Colombia
    23 Sweden
    24 Cyprus
    25 Germany
    26 Saudi Arabia
    27 United Arab Emirates
    28 Israel
    29 Morocco
    30 Canada
    31 Finland
    32 Australia
    33 Chile
    34 Denmark
    35 Dominica
    36 Costa Rica

You claim it's better.

I've been to France, I won't be going. You should move, today, take you're Che' posters with you.
facts are more than you fevered brain can handle there unhinged?
btw been to France too.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Uncensored2008, post: 11088759, member: 27995

You claim it's better.

The above is HOW right wingers make and keep an ally....Heck, in France a lot of women don't even shave their underarms........Should we impose sanctions or even bomb that country?[/QUOTE]not to worry that's just unhinged desperately trying to sound sane.

The US medical system is not people friendly! we have the worst record for preventing deaths due to asthma in people aged 5 to 39; and, if you are an American diabetic, your limbs are at increased risk for medically ordered amputation. We lead in breast cancer and colorectal survival rates but with medical "accidents" in the US leaving 90000 people dead every year, we need to do better.

The above is HOW right wingers make and keep an ally....Heck, in France a lot of women don't even shave their underarms........Should we impose sanctions or even bomb that country?

I notice that you claim to love your country, but never say what your country is. The hatred you spew at America can be explained easily, if your country is not America... :dunno:

France is an interesting place. Not what most leftists think. While you fucktards spew shit about haves and have-nots in America, you have never gone through Europe and experience the REAL disparity in wealth.

Most people in France don't live the lives of luxury that the American middle lives. And yes, I understand that you of the left are dedicated to providing a sharp decline to the lifestyle of the American bourgeoisie to match the lower standards of Europe.

I notice that you claim to love your country, but never say what your country is. The hatred you spew at America can be explained easily, if your country is not America... :dunno:

France is an interesting place. Not what most leftists think. While you fucktards spew shit about haves and have-nots in America, you have never gone through Europe and experience the REAL disparity in wealth.

Most people in France don't live the lives of luxury that the American middle lives. And yes, I understand that you of the left are dedicated to providing a sharp decline to the lifestyle of the American bourgeoisie to match the lower standards of Europe.
bitch please, the inference of what country he is talking about is crystal clear...
I understand that from you warped pov America's shit don't stink..
it reeks!

facts are more than you fevered brain can handle there unhinged?
btw been to France too.

Facts are generally 180° of what you leftists claim.

France can be very charming. It is extremely expensive and the majority of people have drastically lower standards of living than Americans. Again, I do understand that the major goal of the left is to reduce the standard of living for Americans, so you can lead the way by relocating to France!

looks like the whiners are still whining , what else is it that they want to be given ?? Guess , I was just special , any time I needed a Doctor I got a Doctor and paid for him all on my own and I did no begging !!

bitch please, the inference of what country he is talking about is crystal clear...
I understand that from you warped pov America's shit don't stink..
it reeks!

Again, you have the freedom to move. Granted, France won't give you citizenship the way you demand we do for illegals swarming over the southern border, but hell, with costs of about triple for basics, you'll live a swell life. You fucking leftists claim every other place in the world is so much better - so leave.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

And take your picture of Chairman Mao with you.

[QUOTE="Uncensored2008, post: 11089015, member: 27995

Most people in France don't live the lives of luxury that the American middle lives. And yes, I understand that you of the left are dedicated to providing a sharp decline to the lifestyle of the American bourgeoisie to match the lower standards of Europe.[/QUOTE]

In 2014, more Americans lived below the poverty line than at any time since 1959, when the U.S. Census Bureau began collecting this data. Last January, TIME commissioned photographer Joakim Eskildsen to capture the growing crisis, which now affects nearly 46.2 million Americans. “For Europeans living outside of America, it’s a mythical place because we’re breastfed with all those images of Coca-Cola and American culture,” Eskildsen says. “It was very heartbreaking to see all kinds of people facing poverty because many of these people were not only economically poor, but living in unhealthy conditions overall.”

Forum List

Back