🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I really love my country....but I also acknowledge facts...

bitch please, the inference of what country he is talking about is crystal clear...
I understand that from you warped pov America's shit don't stink..
it reeks!

Again, you have the freedom to move. Granted, France won't give you citizenship the way you demand we do for illegals swarming over the southern border, but hell, with costs of about triple for basics, you'll live a swell life. You fucking leftists claim every other place in the world is so much better - so leave.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

And take your picture of Chairman Mao with you.
this is just as much my country as it is yours .
it's odd that you want any one who doesn't buy your bullshit to leave.
if this country has become as fucked up as you wish it has would it be in your best interest to move?
from all the noise you make you are fighting a lost cause.
The problem is liberals are trying to turn the rest of America into California. I had to move from there because I was always broke and overtaxed, robbed, burglarized, underpaid, overworked, and couldn't speak enough Spanish.

Careful there, your red neck is trying to show....

But you're right, we stole California from Mexico fair-n-square...
How's your Yiddish?

No we paid 15 million for California as well as all of the rest of the land in the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo.
you forgot the after the war part...and the invasion..

No we paid 15 million for California as well as all of the rest of the land in the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo.

No to mention that the holdings of Spain did not accrue to Mexico, particularly in light of French claims to all Spanish holdings.

We did, did we?

Can you explain how this worked, Gnat?

(This should be RICH!)

Not really my job to educate right wingers.....only to "encourage" them to read some history from the perspective of those we royally screwed because of "manifest destiny."

what you posted is not and never will be fact it's a mythical lament about a non existent land.
you should have begun with" in a magical land .....or long long ago .....

So the culture war is not fact duhs?

:rofl:

And you wonder why people recognize so quickly that you lack any sort of grasp on reality.

Amazon.com Culture Wars The Struggle To Control The Family Art Education Law And Politics In America 9780465015344 James Davison Hunter Books

Your insanity is exceeded only by your ignorance.

Not really my job to educate right wingers.....only to "encourage" them to read some history from the perspective of those we royally screwed because of "manifest destiny."

Clearly not your desire to educate yourself, either.

Hey, you have KOS to tell you what you think, why bother with all the knowledge shit? :thup:

Again, you have the freedom to move. Granted, France won't give you citizenship the way you demand we do for illegals swarming over the southern border, but hell, with costs of about triple for basics, you'll live a swell life. You fucking leftists claim every other place in the world is so much better - so leave.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

And take your picture of Chairman Mao with you.
if this country has become as fucked up as you wish it has would it be in your best interest to move?
The problem is liberals are trying to turn the rest of America into California. I had to move from there because I was always broke and overtaxed, robbed, burglarized, underpaid, overworked, and couldn't speak enough Spanish.

How's your Yiddish?

Less than 1% of Mexicans lived in those lands and some wanted to be part of America. Mexico exercised very little actual control over it and that is how settlers claimed their lands to begin with.
It wasn't an invasion it was Mexico who was not doing anything about the settlers.

what you posted is not and never will be fact it's a mythical lament about a non existent land.
you should have begun with" in a magical land .....or long long ago .....

So the culture war is not fact duhs?

:rofl:

And you wonder why people recognize so quickly that you lack any sort of grasp on reality.

Amazon.com Culture Wars The Struggle To Control The Family Art Education Law And Politics In America 9780465015344 James Davison Hunter Books

Your insanity is exceeded only by your ignorance.
hardly! but yours shines if you did not notice his bio James Davison Hunter is LaBrosse-Levinson Distinguished Professor of Religion, Culture and Social Theory at the University of Virginia and Director of the Institute for Advanced Studies in Culture. He is the author of Culture Wars and The Death of Character.
it's a bias and over simplified version of what happen in the 60's
making it inaccurate..
but accuracy is not something you care much about ..

How's your Yiddish?

Less than 1% of Mexicans lived in those lands and some wanted to be part of America. Mexico exercised very little actual control over it and that is how settlers claimed their lands to begin with.
It wasn't an invasion it was Mexico who was not doing anything about the settlers.
lets sing the rationalization song... a one and a two ....

Clearly not your desire to educate yourself, either.

Hey, you have KOS to tell you what you think, why bother with all the knowledge shit? :thup:
oh no not the kos ploy again...as to thinking, the day you have an original thought, I'll get religion.

History is written by the winners, not the losers

So, when Obama writes his memoirs about the last 2 presidential elections, you will believe every word, won't you....I mean, you're not a hypocrite, right?

We did, did we?

(This should be RICH!)

Right wingers do read and know their history. That's why we know we paid Mexico 15 million for the land.
It's you who is a left winger who has not read some history, that thinks we stole California.

Right wingers do read and know their history. That's why we know we paid Mexico 15 million for the land.
It's you who is a left winger who has not read some history, that thinks we stole California.

Well, that 15 million comes out to about $6 per acre....
Now THAT'S a STEAL...

We did, did we?

(This should be RICH!)

we did California was paid as ransom it wasn't the flowers and bunny rabbits you are trying to make it .
that's the right's biggest problem with history...

We did, did we?

(This should be RICH!)

we did California was paid as ransom it wasn't the flowers and bunny rabbits you are trying to make it .
that's the right's biggest problem with history...

Hell, as far as I am concerned, give California BACK to the Mexicans. No skin off my teeth. Isn't it about 80% Mexican anyway? Good Bye and Good riddance.

From The Congressional Globe of February 11, 1847, In the U.S. congress......." I take it for granted, that we shall gain territory, and must gain territory, before we shut the gates of the temple of Janus. .. . We must march from ocean to ocean. .. . We must march from Texas straight to the Pacific ocean, and be bounded only by its roaring wave.... It is the destiny of the white race, it is the destiny of the Anglo-Saxon race. ..

Forum List

Back