I S I S Captures Route Irish. This Contradicts Dempsey Saying Iraq Under Control.

For all you small brained dolts, Obama does NOT have Iraq under control.

Get a fucking clue. I'll make a toast to stomping your asses once again, though. Enjoy your bloody nose. LOL

Get a fucking clue. I'll make a toast to stomping your asses once again, though. Enjoy your bloody nose. LOL

Obama isn't trying to control Iraq, that task belongs to the Iraqi Army, you small brained partisan hack ... go get graped up.

Her thread title is unequivocal. 'Captures' is a precise word with a clear meaning. A road in the hands of the enemy is a road you can't use, period.

She will have to prove that, with RELIABLE sources, in order not to lose her money.

You may not get an answer for a while. She's been dispatched on a secret mission to rescue hostages in Syria. While there, she'll lead an international consortium on economic theory via Skype. She's very busy.

I'm almost certain how she made her mistake here;
I'll put up a thousand bucks with a mutually agreed to arbiter; I am betting that the Baghdad/Airport road has not been under the control of ISIS,

blocking all traffic to and from those two end points, shutting down all such traffic, since the time you claimed it was...

1. the holder of the money must be mutually agreed to.

2. you must provide proof of your claim to the satisfaction of the arbiter, the holder of the money.

3. your claim, to be clear, is that ISIS controls the road. Period. No half-ass bullshit that they 'control' it because they can fire mortars at it, or set IED's on it, or snipe at it. Nothing less than control.

4. you must be willing to deposit the money with the arbiter. No IOU's. No promises.

5. The arbiter's decision is final.

No, shit-for-brains, this is NOT what's meant by captured:

"blocking all traffic to and from those two end points, shutting down all such traffic, since the time you claimed it was"

I thought you said you were in the military??? What a poser. You have about as much military experience as Hillary Clinton does.

Here, let me school you, genius. Taken or captured means ISIS has the ability to deny access to us and our allies. It means they've successfully carried out ambushes, planted IEDs, or have successfully attacked anywhere along the road that renders it inaccessible for our normal purposes.

I know you're completely unqualified to talk about this subject, but I'd think you'd at least understand basic logistics.

You think 100% of that road...OR ANY ROAD....has to be under control to deny access????

The OP stands. You can't even understand the most basic assumptions of this thread. Or the Iraq discussion. You owe me money because ISIS has successfully denied access. Now jump to it.

lol, what a backtrack.

Anyone not see this coming?

The bet stands. I'll bet you $1000 ISIS does not control the Baghdad/airport road.

Typical liberal. Just like Gruber.

Play wordgames that have absolutely nothing with reality.

Shut the fuck up, liar. You proved you don't have the first clue what people on the ground understand about Route Irish.

What a poser.

You were never in the military. Maybe washing dishes....LOL

I was an S-2 clerk. Do you need to be told what that is?

Finally you explain you were in the military.

That part's good.

But as a clerk, you weren't out on the front lines engaging in operations.

As a gopher for the Chiefs, neither were you, bright eyes.

Carb owns your ass in this thread forever.

And EC turns down another bet offer.

She has yet to be right on anything about the ME.

The neo-cons have lost this; there will never be great numbers of Americans and American combat ground formations in action again in Iraq.

Either the kurds, Arabs, and Turks do the job, or the US will leave Iraq for good.

Obama isn't trying to control Iraq, that task belongs to the Iraqi Army, you small brained partisan hack ... go get graped up.

Oh great, another one that can't find Iraq on a map jumping into a conversation that's way over his head.

You may not get an answer for a while. She's been dispatched on a secret mission to rescue hostages in Syria. While there, she'll lead an international consortium on economic theory via Skype. She's very busy.

No, shit-for-brains, this is NOT what's meant by captured:

"blocking all traffic to and from those two end points, shutting down all such traffic, since the time you claimed it was"

I thought you said you were in the military??? What a poser. You have about as much military experience as Hillary Clinton does.

Here, let me school you, genius. Taken or captured means ISIS has the ability to deny access to us and our allies. It means they've successfully carried out ambushes, planted IEDs, or have successfully attacked anywhere along the road that renders it inaccessible for our normal purposes.

I know you're completely unqualified to talk about this subject, but I'd think you'd at least understand basic logistics.

You think 100% of that road...OR ANY ROAD....has to be under control to deny access????

The OP stands. You can't even understand the most basic assumptions of this thread. Or the Iraq discussion. You owe me money because ISIS has successfully denied access. Now jump to it.

lol, what a backtrack.

The bet stands. I'll bet you $1000 ISIS does not control the Baghdad/airport road.

Shut the fuck up, liar. You proved you don't have the first clue what people on the ground understand about Route Irish.

What a poser.

That part's good.

Dude, go take some senility pills. You realize you're on the Route Irish thread, right? LOL. The one where I talk about being on Irish. You're nothing more than entertainment here. Puuuuuuuure entertainment. Too bad, I'm sure you're a nice person; you just run your mouth about things that are WAY over your head, darlin.

The neo-cons have lost this; there will never be great numbers of Americans and American combat ground formations in action again in Iraq.

Either the kurds, Arabs, and Turks do the job, or the US will leave Iraq for good.

Let's see. There's Panetta, Bob Gates, two ambassadors, and several generals making MY argument. With all of us having been to Iraq.

Then there's you, Carbee, and Foo.... and a few other idiots like G5000 trying to pretend you can even find Iraq on a map, let alone keep up with a strategic discussion. And none of you have been to Iraq.

Oops, I just rubbed your drooling face RIGHT.INTO.THE.GROUND. :blowup:

:biggrin:

lol, what a backtrack.

What a poser.

That part's good.

Dude, go take some senility pills. You realize you're on the Route Irish thread, right? LOL. The one where I talk about being on Irish. You're nothing more than entertainment here. Puuuuuuuure entertainment. Too bad, I'm sure you're a nice person; you just run your mouth about things that are WAY over your head, darlin.

I don't give a rat's ass what happens to Iraq...It's no longer our problem... That said you fyucking twit.. STOP saying the word "Irish". It is offensive. I know no Irish that are as stupid as you...therefor you are not Irish and have no right to say the name.

What a poser.

That part's good.

I don't give a rat's ass what happens to Iraq...It's no longer our problem... That said you fyucking twit.. STOP saying the word "Irish". It is offensive. I know no Irish that are as stupid as you...therefor you are not Irish and have no right to say the name.

Shut the fuck up.

What are you doing in the Route Irish thread if you don't like the name? Do you understand this thread is about Iraq? Don't think you do.

You're an idiot. Probably a crack head too.

I'm Irish, get over it, princess.

Bright Eyes continues to fall over her feet.

Obama and Hagel are in charge, and Dempsey will do as he is told, and he does not take instructions from wannabee millennials like EC.

No he is not trying to control Iraq..

He is doing as little as possible to make it look like he is doing something.

If he wanted to control things in Iraq he would not have cut and run, but he had to appease the far left base before an election.

If he wanted to control things in Iraq he would not have cut and run, but he had to appease the far left base before an election.

Then you wish the neo-con illegally started war to continue in Iraq.

Thank you for coming out. I want the troops home, period.

That part's good.

Shut the fuck up.

What are you doing in the Route Irish thread if you don't like the name? Do you understand this thread is about Iraq? Don't think you do.

You're an idiot. Probably a crack head too.

I'm Irish, get over it, princess.

You shut the fyuck up you daft cyunt.

You are definitely NOT Irish. The Irish don't get involved in other countries affairs. They mind their own business. You don't know what it means to mind your own business. There is a very good reason why we are getting out of Iraq. IT'S NONE OF OUR BUSINESS !!!! It was a mistake..NO IT WAS A LIE that got us involved in that useless country. WE were far better off letting a strong Sudam Hussein deal with Iran and any terrorists that would try to use Iraqi land as a base of operations. Bush was a duped asshole and Cheney had designs to invade Iraq long before he nominated himself vice president with the "Project For A New American Century". It is YOU that is obviously missinformed or just a fool and /or a liar.

So go fyuck yourself sweetheart! And stop claiming you are Irish... I REALLY despise liars.

Route Irish

An important road from the Airport to the city, named such by the last invading army.
Given the way it got its name, Americans can hardly complain about its fall to a new invading force.

Perhapsposters could consider than small detail before they comment.

Support for Obama getting us out of Iraq, as of October 2012, was 75%.

Iraq Gallup Historical Trends

Of course you didn't know that.

Let's see. There's Panetta, Bob Gates, two ambassadors, and several generals making MY argument. With all of us having been to Iraq.

Then there's you, Carbee, and Foo.... and a few other idiots like G5000 trying to pretend you can even find Iraq on a map, let alone keep up with a strategic discussion. And none of you have been to Iraq.

Oops, I just rubbed your drooling face RIGHT.INTO.THE.GROUND. :blowup:

:biggrin:

Have you found a neutral party to hold our money and arbitrate the bet?

You wanted to bet. I'll make the bet.

Ok kids, it's time for a reminder on forum rules. Politics is Zone 2. That means flames MUST include (sufficient) content related to the OP.

Zero is not sufficient.

For reminders of the topic, check post #1.

Thank you :)

Forum List

Back