I see nothing wrong with a SCOTUS code of conduct.

What a political melodramatic old fk, you are. Your drama queen post has what to do with SCOTUS having no code of conduct, and not wanting one imposed?
Why is it the Hitlery is allowed to destroy government property. Come on you dumb fuck, is she above the fucking law or not? When the Marxists start being treated like the criminals they are, then you can start bitching about the SCJ's.

Why is it the Hitlery is allowed to destroy government property. Come on you dumb fuck, is she above the fucking law or not? When the Marxists start being treated like the criminals they are, then you can start bitching about the SCJ's.

Ask her, or better yet, ask the Republican lawyers that were after her ass. Of course, being Republican lawyers, they may not have been worth a crap. Success in legal matter often depends on competence, not who you know or how much you get on TV.

I worked over 30 years as a Federal Employee

We had strict ethical rules to follow and it was stressed that it is not just an ethical impropriety but the APPEARANCE of an impropriety.
Then you retired and all hell broke loose eh? :abgg2q.jpg:

What a political melodramatic old fk, you are. Your drama queen post has what to do with SCOTUS having no code of conduct, and not wanting one imposed?
Do you find it ironic, White that the same people who now think the Supreme Court should be held to a "higher standard" are the very same people who don't think the Biden Family should even be investigated for collecting over 17 million dollars in what is probably the most blatant example of influence peddling the country has EVER seen? Or is that me being a "drama queen"? (Eye Roll)

Hunter had his personal problems that Conservatives mock

Marjorie Trailer Queen insisted on displaying a blowjob picture of Hunter in front of all of Congress

Yet, Republicans have yet to provide any solid evidence against our President
They will when they follow the money through the twenty shell companies Biden created.

Go look it up, you pussy.
Typical teabagger, make the claim, can't back it up.
No. You’re a flaming Brandon pussy. Sucks to be you.

Go fuck yourself. Try to learn how to post ON topic.
Learn how, like you?
Fucking retard?

This Board has a long and cherished history with the concept of “fire-AIDS.”
Now I’m asking you to contract fire-AIDS and die if you can.
GFY.

Do you find it ironic, White that the same people who now think the Supreme Court should be held to a "higher standard" are the very same people who don't think the Biden Family should even be investigated for collecting over 17 million dollars in what is probably the most blatant example of influence peddling the country has EVER seen? Or is that me being a "drama queen"? (Eye Roll)

Absolutely not true. I believe the court, Biden, Hillary, Trump and a long list of others are corrupt and should all be removed or prosecuted.

It's the brainwashed extreme partisans that see things the way you do.

Trump had 4 years to prosecute Hillary and did nothing. I should accept a Supreme Court that refuses to follow even basic ethical principles because of that?

worked so well with Hillary
What? Hillary laundered her money through Biden's shell companies too? And here I thought she used her foundation for that. The bottom line is our DOJ will never find a prominent Democrat guilty of anything except on the rare occasion where they sacrifice one of their own to give the illusion that they are doing their job. And even then, they will have to have the blessing of the Dem party to throw one of their own under the bus. They should replace the DOJ with AI.

What? Hillary laundered her money through Biden's shell companies too? And here I thought she used her foundation for that. The bottom line is our DOJ will never find a prominent Democrat guilty of anything except on the rare occasion where they sacrifice one of their own to give the illusion that they are doing their job. And even then, they will have to have the blessing of the Dem party to throw one of their own under the bus. They should replace the DOJ with AI.
Mostly because Democrats follow the law

He did?

Show us the money.
Where did it go?
iu

Greg

If they would replace our currently conservative SC with AI that was accurately and non partisanly linked to our constitution, I think Republicans would be good with that and Democrats would find fault. The bottom line is, Democrats are bigots who want what they want every time, totalitarians that they are. Fairness is not a part of their positions.

So let me get this straight..

Hunter smokes crack and has sex with prostitutes
I can see why Republicans are so upset
If you want to get it straight, get it straight. Hunter and Joe broke laws and sold our country out to get the money they value so much. They're totally classless, immoral people. That's the straight of it.

So let me get this straight..

Hunter smokes crack and has sex with prostitutes
I can see why Republicans are so upset

I'm not a Republican. Hunter is a moron and was getting paid a ton of money in Ukraine. It wasn't for his expertise on anything other than perhaps being the son of a sitting VP.

If you want to get it straight, get it straight. Hunter and Joe broke laws and sold our country out to get the money they value so much. They're totally classless, immoral people. That's the straight of it.

And the Republican seem to refuse to run anyone any better.

I'm not a Republican. Hunter is a moron and was getting paid a ton of money in Ukraine. It wasn't for his expertise on anything other than perhaps being the son of a sitting VP.
What do you know about Hunters expertise?

Don't you feel even a little squeamish defending Hunter?

I object to Republicans using their political power in Congress to hound a private citizen just because he is the son of a President.
I also object to characterizations that Hunter is unqualified and has no international business experience. A look at his record shows he has extensive experience

Forum List

Back