I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About

Maybe he just fucks with your head.
Or he hurt your feels.
I'm sure you will make up an excuse for following a lying conman, trump.
Go.
No he fucked with the American economy which is why we have record inflation, gas prices, record high interest rates etc. Also, by rescinding Trump's energy EOs he gave Putin the means to invade Ukraine.

I read your link and nowhere is there a quote from the court that says one case had lack of merit. That was the AP making shit up. Tell me, just what EVIDENCE did the court have to dismiss on lack of merit if they said there was 'lack of standing?'
This isn't worth the effort.

There were more than 50 cases...

Glad I saw this.

You haven't any idea what you're talking about.

Most voters think Biden is bad for economy​

President Joe Biden has regularly touted his success in rebuilding the economy. Through Biden’s X account (formerly Twitter), his chief propagandist White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre, Democrat politicians in Congress, or their accomplices in the mainstream media, the claim that Biden rebuilt what Trump destroyed has been a staple of the Biden administration’s messaging.

Despite these persuasion campaigns, most voters think Biden has been wrong for the economy, according to a recent poll.

Get your head out of Biden's ass.

No he fucked with the American economy which is why we have record inflation, gas prices, record high interest rates etc. Also, by rescinding Trump's energy EOs he gave Putin the means to invade Ukraine.

How did Trump's energy executive orders have anything to do with Russia's invasion of Ukraine? Trump had no control at all over the oil business... Further, in 2020 over 200 domestic producers declared bankruptcy. There was no demand for oil worldwide during COVID.

President Joe Biden has regularly touted his success in rebuilding the economy. Through Biden’s X account (formerly Twitter), his chief propagandist White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre, Democrat politicians in Congress, or their accomplices in the mainstream media, the claim that Biden rebuilt what Trump destroyed has been a staple of the Biden administration’s messaging.

Despite these persuasion campaigns, most voters think Biden has been wrong for the economy, according to a recent poll.

Grow up, child.
More Sentiment Nonsense - The Big Picture

Monmouth College released a survey last week chock full of charts and data, but it was this graph that stood out to me:

“Some indicators suggest the U.S. economy has been recovering better than other countries from the worldwide instability and rising prices brought on by the Covid pandemic. However, just 30% of the American public believes that. In fact, 32% say the U.S. economy’s recovery from this situation is worse than other countries and another 33% say the U.S. recovery is about the same as the rest of the world.”
I love that people with little to no knowledge or experience about the economic strength of foreign nations have zero reservations about definitively opining on just that subject.

What about inflation, which peaked over a year ago and is now down to 3% on a year-over-year basis?

60% of respondents believe inflation is “continuing to increase.” My math is dropping from 9% to 3% is a decrease, but…

Ibid.

now limit your commentary to housekeeping tips.

Monmouth College released a survey last week chock full of charts and data, but it was this graph that stood out to me:

I love that people with little to no knowledge or experience about the economic strength of foreign nations have zero reservations about definitively opining on just that subject.

What about inflation, which peaked over a year ago and is now down to 3% on a year-over-year basis?

60% of respondents believe inflation is “continuing to increase.” My math is dropping from 9% to 3% is a decrease, but…

Ibid.

Ibid.

Sorry, no one is buying your bullshit. Stick to mucking out cattle stalls.

No, you're the uninformed blowhard. All you want to do is call folks names who disagree with your bullshit.
No...I posted evidence demonstrating it.

You nurse, slack jawed, at the FOX tit....never once questioning the treble hook in your cheek.

Forum List

Back