I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About

Of course, of course. You two party drones are such fucking dolts.
Look at the fact that you are Republican billionaire dupe and make an argument against the truth that I have set before you.

Non-participation in our two party system gives those Republican billionaires a collective erection,

Look at the fact that you are Republican billionaire dupe and make an argument against the truth that I have set before you.

Non-participation in our two party system gives those Republican billionaires a collective erection,
You can stow it, jackass. I don't fall for that horseshit. Take your two "sides" and stuff them up your ass. kay?

Take your two "sides" and stuff them up your ass. kay?
Trump lost Black voters by a 92-8 margin in 2016. Those are working class Americans who vote working class self-interest. They are a bulwark against billionaire self interest.

You can vote Dem and not tell your rural white male friends. I think it’s ok to lie for a good cause.

Trump lost Black voters by a 92-8 margin in 2016. Those are working class Americans who vote working class self-interest. They are a bulwark against billionaire self interest.

You can vote Dem and not tell your rural white male friends. I think it’s ok to lie for a good cause.
I don't vote for bad candidates deliberately. That's utterly stupid.

I don't vote for bad candidates deliberately
As a back up all I’m asking you to do is decide which viable party best represents the working class by determining which best represents the monied class. If you have a rational explanation w/o insults for why that does not work for the working class who have the absolute total control power of the vote when acting collectively, why not do it here, I’m from working class, have done quite well since first voting for Democrats ONLY in the Vietnam Era. Every Democrat loss since 2968 has been a stab in the back to working class Americans to aid and comfort America’s billionaires who ain’t worth shit without working class feeding the economy by work productivity and consumption of goods.

As a back up all I’m asking you to do is decide which viable party best represents the working class by determining which best represents the monied class.
No. Both candidates get a hard veto for me. Neither is worth a vote. Both are far below any sane standards for the position.

If you have a rational explanation w/o insults for why that does not work for the working class who have the absolute total control power of the vote when acting collectively, why not do it here, I’m from working class, have done quite well since first voting for Democrats ONLY in the Vietnam Era.
I don't do class warfare. Genuine individual rights are universal. They don't depend on how much money you make, on your gender or race, or any of the other ways the two-parties try to divide us and pit us against each other.

I've honestly become a single issue voter. I'm looking for a candidate that will work to re-unite the country, who will remind us we're all on the same side and who will focus on the things we agree on, rather than fanning the flames of division for political gain.

NotfooledbyW
protectionist

Let Trump explain it .

Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you're a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it's true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that's why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we're a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it's not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it's four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven't figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it's gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

Or this beauty

"People are dying who never died before.

I've honestly become a single issue voter. I'm looking for a candidate that will work to re-unite the country, who will remind us we're all on the same side and who will focus on the things we agree on, rather than fanning the flames of division for political gain.

One “Candidate” serving in the White House
cannot deliver that. Only one political party dominance over the other in the three branches of government can drive that.

Biden is not divisive when it comes to equal rights for both genders for all races and religious and sexual identities so according to what you say the Dems are your Party when it comes to cultural issues. On economic issues he has a great jobs record and has kept a positive GDP while the Fed has been restraining growth to curb inflation. Wage increases are outpacing inflation. It’s a no brainer. Biden is your guy.

NotfooledbyW
protectionist

Let Trump explain it .

Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you're a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it's true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that's why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we're a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it's not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it's four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven't figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it's gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

Or this beauty

"People are dying who never died before.
Repubs don't notice the incoherence of his unhinged screeds. They're too busy gazing in to his eyes.

Your strategy enables the worst of the two real contenders to have a shot. We learned in 2016 that white grievance being exploited can eke out a win to the worst of the two.
I've told you, I don't fall for that. I you want to try to convince me that Biden is actually a good candidate, I'll listen. Probably won't agree, but I can respect the effort.

If, on the other hand, you're going to tell me that I'm "enabling" or "helping" your party's opponent, merely because I won't vote for your candidate, I'll tell you get fucked. The insidious voting strategy you promote benefits the parties' interests, but fucks over the country. Lesser is lesser.

The insidious voting strategy you promote benefits the parties and fucks over the country.
My voting strategy is based on multicultural, multi-churched or unchurched, multi-racial WORKING CLASS joining together to cause politicians to focus on working class issues for working class self-interest. If that is insidious what do you think is not insidious?

If you're going to me that "enabling" or "helping" anyone because I won't vote for your candidate, I'll tell you get fucked

Here is a fact. The working class as a group or coalition have numerical numbers to put any candidate in office that serves the working class interest.

No other coalition can stop this group,

Do you agree so far?

Generally fear of something works in investor and ownership class’s favor.

Billionaires have money but they still get only one vote each. . Since they don’t have the power of voting they have to pull working class voters to ignore working class self interest when going into the voting booth or mailing a vote in early.

Last edited:
My voting strategy is based on multicultural, multi-churched or unchurched, multi-racial WORKING CLASS joining together to cause politicians to focus on working class issues for working class self-interest. If that is insidious what do you think is not insidious?
Your voting strategy - at least the one you're trying to sell to the rest of us - is the same thing the Rs are offering up: "lesser-of-two-evils": "If you don't vote for our shitbag, another shitbag who is even worse (OMG) will win!"

It's a way to cajole, browbeat and frighten hapless voters into supporting your candidate, even though they think your candidate sucks. You're trying to get people to vote for a candidate they genuinely think is bad. That's insidious and destructive, and, in my view, is by far the biggest threat to democracy. It might keep your party in power, but I can't care about keeping your party in power if it means saddling the country with shitty leadership.

Here is a fact. The working class as a group or coalition have numerical numbers to put any candidate in office that serves the working class interest.
Again - we need unity. Not one faction, group or coalition serving its own "interests" at the expense of everyone else.

After 4 years of incredible successes of the Trump administration, all despite constant Democrat obstruction and harrassment, everybody in America should agree that the current president of the United States should be Donald Trump.

This is especially true in light of the 2 disasters we have occupying the White House right now (Biden & Harris). But even putting that aside, I just dont understand what it is that the Trump haters have against this man, who made our country great again, after 8 miserable years of racial turmoil, the rise of ISIS, and economic decline of the Obama administration.

Mystifying. :dunno:
I will answer that question because you are full of shit! First off, Trump inherited a vital economy from Obama. And second, Trump ran that economy into the ground by doubling our national deficit. The only thing Trump did in office was give Taz cuts to the rich. That's it! That's all!

Fuck Trump and fuck you for trying to act like he is something he is not.

Your voting strategy - at least the one you're trying to sell to the rest of us - is the same thing the Rs are offering up: "lesser-of-two-evils":
You are a liar. I defined my strategy as the greater in working class self-interest. Assigning evil to all politicians is stupid and extremely unproductive and unnecessary.

The Dems are a working class oriented party - The Republicans are a morality and wealth class party and there is nothing evil about that. Republicans are simply bad news whites in power for hard working people like the people d who work in Milwaukee Wisconsin.

Forum List

Back