I Suspect Democrats Are Turning Kavanaugh Into a Hardcore Conservative

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
They’re treating him like dirt like they treated Trump. Kavanaugh Was a middle of the road guy. Trump was a leftist. But the Left made him see the light about Leftism. They’re doing the same transformation to Kavanaugh.

I dunno, an anonymous accusation of something from when he was in high school that comes up the night before the vote seems pretty credible.

Mueller should lead the investigation. Maybe we should get a FISA warrant.

The Dimms are shameless.

They’re treating him like dirt like they treated Trump. Kavanaugh Was a middle of the road guy. Trump was a leftist. But the Left made him see the light about Leftism. They’re doing the same transformation to Kavanaugh.

Mexicrats are turning anybody decent more conservative. Bank on it!

I really think Kavanaugh is above that.

The BS Feinstein pulled today was classic demoquack tactics, shameless but expected. A blind man saw that coming

It’s so lame,it’s laughable.

Anonymous 35 year old allegation from high school the night before the vote?

Come on.

I think this hits the nail on the head....

The libtards are alienating all the sane people with their Freak Show.....

Can't wait for the mid terms...……...

Same with Clarence Thomas. He was never the same after what they did to him. One of the Senate Dems even tried to subpoena his video store rental records hoping to find R and X rated rentals.

Same with Clarence Thomas. He was never the same after what they did to him. One of the Senate Dems even tried to subpoena his video store rental records hoping to find R and X rated rentals.
Hillary called Trump voters racists and deplorables. Rest is history. You can’t win people that way.

Was Kavanaugh a "middle of the road guy" when he was crafting the Bill Clinton questions about BJs when he was an assistant to Ken Starr?

Was Kavanaugh a "middle of the road guy" when he was crafting the Bill Clinton questions about BJs when he was an assistant to Ken Starr?

You mean when he was doing his job???

I dunno, an anonymous accusation of something from when he was in high school that comes up the night before the vote seems pretty credible.

Mueller should lead the investigation. Maybe we should get a FISA warrant.

The Dimms are shameless.

Maybe he tackled her and gave her a hair cut????

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

I don't know about that, but when it comes to some Supreme Court decision that might really piss off the libs, he might remember what they tried to do to him today. Vengeance is mine saith the Judge.

LOL if this turns out to be true, oh boy it will be hilarious

DnAxEkvUYAAbgFU

Who are you trying to fool?

Kavanaugh was the author of the Starr report.

tRump is a capitalist racketeer.

Breaking: FBI issues statement that it won't investigate what happened during 3rd period English Lit at a high school 35 years ago. :icon_rolleyes:

Forum List

Back