I Suspect Democrats Are Turning Kavanaugh Into a Hardcore Conservative

They’re treating him like dirt like they treated Trump. Kavanaugh Was a middle of the road guy. Trump was a leftist. But the Left made him see the light about Leftism. They’re doing the same transformation to Kavanaugh.

My "favorite" part is how high school pranks or goings-on reported anonymously are now fair game. Truth is this guy is as squeaky clean as they come, but the Left is desperate and sick. I mean mentally ill to the point of shooting themselves in the arm (look it up).

So they resort to going back to HIGH SCHOOL. And half the nation says, yes, yes, this seems sane to me. This seem legit.

Hey liberals? You will not like these rules applied to you. I promise you this. You will not like this.

Dude lied under oath.

Who did? Kavanaugh?

Yes.

The FBI said they aren't investigating....

Outside the statute of limitations.
Not brought up by a 'victim'
Not their Jurisdiction - local authorities
Feinstein won't give up the letter

It's desperate Dem bullshit...& The now highly-watched FBI know it...

The Democrats are such despicable pieces of shit. They are fabricating a reason to no vote him, even though he is clearly one of the most qualified people in the country to be in the Supreme Court.

Even Ginsburg said she was disgusted with how partisan the hearings have been, and reminded us that she was confirmed with almost a unanimous vote.

All of them were. What they were hoping for is this to be a big enough issue to bring us to midterms. They knew they had no shot at that, but desperate people will do desperate things.

Is Kavanaugh a pervert? After listening to Lawrence O'Donnell, it sounds like he might be. Lawrence told Rachel Maddow that he knew about this letter last Friday, and he knows more than has been reported.

Dianne Feinstein Acknowledges Having A Secret Brett Kavanaugh Document
OMG!! Are you seriously trying to go there? High School? The fact that you're trying to give credence to such obvious bullshit let's me know the desperation of the whiny little bitches democrats have become. Shame on anyone trying to pretend this is anything more than an 11th hour political stunt to try to derail this nomination.
Wait. If this asshole committed rape in High School, you STILL see no problem putting him on the SCOTUS bench?

What's wrong with you?

65 women defend Kavanaugh as 'a good person' amid allegations
A guy who went to an all male high school knows 65 women?

Makes sense to me.

Do you think that boys who go to an all male school don't know any girls?

Wait...so we get a lit of women that the Kav HASN'T raped as a defense that he didn't rape any???

Wait...so we get a lit of women that the Kav HASN'T raped as a defense that he didn't rape any???

That's exactly it. Rapists don't rape one woman and never do it again. They are psychopaths and repeat the crime as long as they can get away with it.

Nobody came out and said they were raped, sexually assaulted, or even locked in a room. If that happened, let the woman come out and be interviewed.

Will you stop. He never raped anyone and I seriously doubt there is anything to this other than kids being kids.

A massive fail by Feinstein and the quacks.

You people look ridiculous

Holy shit, and you think Blow Job Clinton's rapes were bad...Lololol DemonRATS losing all sense of reality!

Hot Air ^ | September 13, 2018
A source who said they were briefed on the contents of the letter said it described an incident involving Kavanaugh and a woman that took place when both were 17 years old and at a party. According to the source, Kavanaugh and a male friend had locked her in a room against her will, making her feel threatened, but she was able to get out of the room. The Guardian has not verified the apparent claims in the letter. It is not yet clear who wrote it......THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!

The question I have had in my head since I heard this BS is HTF do you lock somebody in a room? What room has locks that can only be operated from outside the door instead of inside the door? Every lock I ever used in my life had to be used from the inside. And if it was a key operated lock, you still were able to open the door from the inside without a key.
My first thought when I first heard the story was that it may have been a childhood/teenage prank. Someone holds a door closed to either keep a kid in a room or keep a kid out of a room.

Holy shit, and you think Blow Job Clinton's rapes were bad...Lololol DemonRATS losing all sense of reality!

A source who said they were briefed on the contents of the letter said it described an incident involving Kavanaugh and a woman that took place when both were 17 years old and at a party. According to the source, Kavanaugh and a male friend had locked her in a room against her will, making her feel threatened, but she was able to get out of the room. The Guardian has not verified the apparent claims in the letter. It is not yet clear who wrote it......THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!

The question I have had in my head since I heard this BS is HTF do you lock somebody in a room? What room has locks that can only be operated from outside the door instead of inside the door? Every lock I ever used in my life had to be used from the inside. And if it was a key operated lock, you still were able to open the door from the inside without a key.
My first thought when I first heard the story was that it may have been a childhood/teenage prank. Someone holds a door closed to either keep a kid in a room or keep a kid out of a room.
When a white kid tries to rape somebody it’s just a child hood prank. After all they’re white.

When a white kid tries to rape somebody it’s just a child hood prank. After all they’re white.
Derp dean was probably the kid the football team locked in the locker at school. Now in his mind they tried to rape him too.

The letter is unverifiable, thus not credible. That should be the end to this little story.

Gee, a lib turning a completely un-racial story turning it into a racial one. How shocking.

I would have said the same but they used the word "Locked" into the room. Who would install a doorknob that only has keys to get inside of the room and not out? It's just a lie that she didn't plan anybody asking questions like that about.

Will you stop. He never raped anyone and I seriously doubt there is anything to this other than kids being kids.

The accusation wasn't that he raped her but that he TRIED to and failed.

Your lack of knowledge noted despite your claims to know what he did or didn't do...

The accusation wasn't that he raped her but that he TRIED to and failed.

Your lack of knowledge noted despite your claims to know what he did or didn't do...

Yo dumb fuck it's an allegation. A 40 year allegation

Prove ir ever happened and you have a case.

You can't we both know it. Ya goddamn loon

They’re treating him like dirt like they treated Trump. Kavanaugh Was a middle of the road guy. Trump was a leftist. But the Left made him see the light about Leftism. They’re doing the same transformation to Kavanaugh.

Quite so. Trump was a Leftist before the Left galled him into becoming conservative, and now they are making Kavanaugh a super conservative who will have a seat on the SC and a very long memory! The Left blows another one up in their own face.

Exclusive Report: Kavanaugh May Have Cheated While Playing 'The Floor Is Lava' As A Child

Forum List

Back