I Suspect Democrats Are Turning Kavanaugh Into a Hardcore Conservative

I don't think you can turn Kacanaugh into anything. He is who he is and doesn't seem the type to change for anyone.

I will predict, in fact, that once confirmed he will rule in more than 1 case in a way that pissed some conservatives off because he adheres to the Constitution as it was written.

Kacanaugh, I would argue in part, doesn't see his confirmation as an opportunity to stack the court with conservatives but an opportunity for him to sit on the bench and Rule on cases according to what the Constitution actually says.

I don't think you can turn Kacanaugh into anything. He is who he is and doesn't seem the type to change for anyone.

I will predict, in fact, that once confirmed he will rule in more than 1 case in a way that pissed some conservatives off because he adheres to the Constitution as it was written.

Kacanaugh, I would argue in part, doesn't see his confirmation as an opportunity to stack the court with conservatives but an opportunity for him to sit on the bench and Rule on cases according to what the Constitution actually says.

What the Constitution says is everything Democrats are against. You might expect him to side with the left on some issues like other Republican appointed judges. However those judges didn't have the left try to totally slander them.

This time is different. I don't think it will make him anymore conservative, but it might make him more right leaning on decisions to remind leftists of what they should not be supporting during a confirmation process.

Unidentified girl from HIGH SCHOOL? Democrats have lost their damned minds. They should put a little more of their crazy on display before the midterms. :dig:

What the Constitution says is everything Democrats are against. You might expect him to side with the left on some issues like other Republican appointed judges. However those judges didn't have the left try to totally slander them.

This time is different. I don't think it will make him anymore conservative, but it might make him more right leaning on decisions to remind leftists of what they should not be supporting during a confirmation process.
If he's that vindictive and unstable he SHOULDN'T be confirmed.

I agree on that

If he's that vindictive and unstable he SHOULDN'T be confirmed.

I agree on that

You mean like the lib judges that stopped Trump's agenda multiple times?

When somebody insults your integrity and you retaliate, that's hardly what I call unstable. You libs are so accustomed to Republicans taking your shit, that now you're worried we're not doing that anymore without you paying a price for it.

Unidentified girl from HIGH SCHOOL? Democrats have lost their damned minds. They should put a little more of their crazy on display before the midterms. :dig:

Years ago during the Bush years, the left thought the problem of losing was due to Rush Limbaugh, so they thought about creating a leftist Rush Limbaugh.

Limbaugh heard about it and laughed. He said you can't make a leftist Rush Limbaugh. The reason is on the Limbaugh show, the left is the entertainment. He said we play what they say, read what they write, show what their reactions are. You just can't do that with the right. The left is the entertainment on this program.

Is Kavanaugh a pervert? After listening to Lawrence O'Donnell, it sounds like he might be. Lawrence told Rachel Maddow that he knew about this letter last Friday.

Dianne Feinstein Acknowledges Having A Secret Brett Kavanaugh Document

Right, that's what we should delay hearings for; a seventeen year old pervert.

In the meantime, the perverts on the left that are in power want to have guys in dresses going to female bathrooms and locker rooms. In fact your last President insisted on it in schools.

I dunno, an anonymous accusation of something from when he was in high school that comes up the night before the vote seems pretty credible.

Mueller should lead the investigation. Maybe we should get a FISA warrant.

The Dimms are shameless.

I think they are accusing him of having a fling in high school with a student one year younger than him.

Meanwhile, they are passing out free rubbers in high school and giving free abortions at PP and having orgies in study hall around the country thanks to Dim morals, but that all is OK

The FBI said they aren't investigating....

Outside the statute of limitations.
Not brought up by a 'victim'
Not their Jurisdiction - local authorities
Feinstein won't give up the letter

It's desperate Dem bullshit...& The now highly-watched FBI know it...

Is Kavanaugh a pervert? After listening to Lawrence O'Donnell, it sounds like he might be. Lawrence told Rachel Maddow that he knew about this letter last Friday, and he knows more than has been reported.

OMG!! Are you seriously trying to go there? High School? The fact that you're trying to give credence to such obvious bullshit let's me know the desperation of the whiny little bitches democrats have become. Shame on anyone trying to pretend this is anything more than an 11th hour political stunt to try to derail this nomination.

Kavanaugh went to an all boys high school and as far as I'm concerned anything short of murder, is just fucking irrelevant. He's been vetted by the best multiple times, lived an exemplary life and no one gets to try to snipe him after most of 40 damn years because he might have made some HS chick uncomfortable.

Holy shit, and you think Blow Job Clinton's rapes were bad...Lololol DemonRATS losing all sense of reality!

Hot Air ^ | September 13, 2018
A source who said they were briefed on the contents of the letter said it described an incident involving Kavanaugh and a woman that took place when both were 17 years old and at a party. According to the source, Kavanaugh and a male friend had locked her in a room against her will, making her feel threatened, but she was able to get out of the room. The Guardian has not verified the apparent claims in the letter. It is not yet clear who wrote it......THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!

Is Kavanaugh a pervert? After listening to Lawrence O'Donnell, it sounds like he might be. Lawrence told Rachel Maddow that he knew about this letter last Friday, and he knows more than has been reported.

OMG!! Are you seriously trying to go there? High School? The fact that you're trying to give credence to such obvious bullshit let's me know the desperation of the whiny little bitches democrats have become. Shame on anyone trying to pretend this is anything more than an 11th hour political stunt to try to derail this nomination.
Wait. If this asshole committed rape in High School, you STILL see no problem putting him on the SCOTUS bench?

What's wrong with you?

Wait. If this asshole committed rape in High School, you STILL see no problem putting him on the SCOTUS bench?

What's wrong with you?

Who said rape? No one said rape?

What’s wrong with you?

The FBI is refusing to investigate. This is a bullshit story.

What's wrong with you?

Lol look at you...he didn't rape anyone and you idiot loons fell for another one

Shameless jackwads...this is truly desperation and anyone with an ounce of sense knows it

Dems, Harry Reid fucked you guys hard.

Suck it.

Conservative SCOTUS that will actually uphold the Constitution, what a tought.

Breyer and Ginsburg to go!

Forum List

Back