I Suspect Democrats Are Turning Kavanaugh Into a Hardcore Conservative

Don’t get worried people. This is a good sign. When they have lost and have no other hope the old find a 30 year old, never before reported, we must look into this sexual harassment charge and use it to gum up the works.
May I remind you of another one? Clarence Thomas. His hearings were over and the Democrats had lost when they tried this same thing on him. What’s important to notice, and I’ll quote Wikipedia, is that the hearings were wrapping up and the democrats had already lost. Same as this Kavenaugh situation. Other tactics will be familiar as well such as press leaks and bringing in the FBI.
Guess who has been a nice reliable unwavering constitutionalist Justice since then? Just like Kavenaugh will be.

There had been little organized opposition to Thomas's nomination, and his confirmation seemed assured until a report of a private interview of Hill by the FBI was leaked to the press.[The hearings were then reopened, and Hill was called to publicly testify.

Anita Hill - Wikipedia

Last edited:
LOL if this turns out to be true, oh boy it will be hilarious

DnAxEkvUYAAbgFU

Lol. 17?
But seriously the point isn’t credibility. It’s just to gum up the works.
Say hello to the newest Supreme Court Justice Kavenaugh.
Wonder who Trump will replace Ginsberg with?

Is Kavanaugh a pervert? After listening to Lawrence O'Donnell, it sounds like he might be. Lawrence told Rachel Maddow that he knew about this letter last Friday, and he knows more than has been reported.

Dianne Feinstein Acknowledges Having A Secret Brett Kavanaugh Document
OMG!! Are you seriously trying to go there? High School? The fact that you're trying to give credence to such obvious bullshit let's me know the desperation of the whiny little bitches democrats have become. Shame on anyone trying to pretend this is anything more than an 11th hour political stunt to try to derail this nomination.
Wait. If this asshole committed rape in High School, you STILL see no problem putting him on the SCOTUS bench?

What's wrong with you?

What's wrong with you? If he did anything against the law why wasn't it reported? Why wasn't he arrested? Why did he never have to face any charges in court?

When the left doesn't win, they always try to find a way to cheat.

Holy shit, and you think Blow Job Clinton's rapes were bad...Lololol DemonRATS losing all sense of reality!

Hot Air ^ | September 13, 2018
A source who said they were briefed on the contents of the letter said it described an incident involving Kavanaugh and a woman that took place when both were 17 years old and at a party. According to the source, Kavanaugh and a male friend had locked her in a room against her will, making her feel threatened, but she was able to get out of the room. The Guardian has not verified the apparent claims in the letter. It is not yet clear who wrote it......THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!

The question I have had in my head since I heard this BS is HTF do you lock somebody in a room? What room has locks that can only be operated from outside the door instead of inside the door? Every lock I ever used in my life had to be used from the inside. And if it was a key operated lock, you still were able to open the door from the inside without a key.

They’re treating him like dirt like they treated Trump. Kavanaugh Was a middle of the road guy. Trump was a leftist. But the Left made him see the light about Leftism. They’re doing the same transformation to Kavanaugh.
It is laughable to some of us, that DiFi is one making the accusations. She had a Chinese spy working for her for 16 years.

Where is the investigation into DiFi’s spy? The Rs aren’t doing shit. Just another example of the criminal nature of government, run by the criminals in the ruling class.

Is Kavanaugh a pervert? After listening to Lawrence O'Donnell, it sounds like he might be. Lawrence told Rachel Maddow that he knew about this letter last Friday, and he knows more than has been reported.

OMG!! Are you seriously trying to go there? High School? The fact that you're trying to give credence to such obvious bullshit let's me know the desperation of the whiny little bitches democrats have become. Shame on anyone trying to pretend this is anything more than an 11th hour political stunt to try to derail this nomination.
Wait. If this asshole committed rape in High School, you STILL see no problem putting him on the SCOTUS bench?

What's wrong with you?

65 women defend Kavanaugh as 'a good person' amid allegations

They’re treating him like dirt like they treated Trump. Kavanaugh Was a middle of the road guy. Trump was a leftist. But the Left made him see the light about Leftism. They’re doing the same transformation to Kavanaugh.
Was Kavanaugh a "middle of the road guy" when he was crafting the Bill Clinton questions about BJs when he was an assistant to Ken Starr?

He was on the same court with Garland. I wonder how often they were in agreement/opposed over the years. That would tell us a lot about both of those nominations.

What's wrong with you?

65 women defend Kavanaugh as 'a good person' amid allegations
A guy who went to an all male high school knows 65 women?

Makes sense to me.

The FBI said they aren't investigating....

Outside the statute of limitations.
Not brought up by a 'victim'
Not their Jurisdiction - local authorities
Feinstein won't give up the letter

It's desperate Dem bullshit...& The now highly-watched FBI know it...

The Democrats are such despicable pieces of shit. They are fabricating a reason to no vote him, even though he is clearly one of the most qualified people in the country to be in the Supreme Court.

Even Ginsburg said she was disgusted with how partisan the hearings have been, and reminded us that she was confirmed with almost a unanimous vote.

My "favorite" part is how high school pranks or goings-on reported anonymously are now fair game. Truth is this guy is as squeaky clean as they come, but the Left is desperate and sick. I mean mentally ill to the point of shooting themselves in the arm (look it up).

So they resort to going back to HIGH SCHOOL. And half the nation says, yes, yes, this seems sane to me. This seem legit.

Hey liberals? You will not like these rules applied to you. I promise you this. You will not like this.

Sexual assault is NOT a "high school prank".

I don't believe any of it for a second. These liberals are so spun up they can't find a woman who knew Kavanaugh way back when who would lie through her teeth? Of course they could, and they did. And of course there are all kinds of lines between pranks and assaults. Generally it starts with friends laughing and ends with the girl not laughing. Even this lie of an account says they were friends and were both drunk.

My "favorite" part is how high school pranks or goings-on reported anonymously are now fair game. Truth is this guy is as squeaky clean as they come, but the Left is desperate and sick. I mean mentally ill to the point of shooting themselves in the arm (look it up).

So they resort to going back to HIGH SCHOOL. And half the nation says, yes, yes, this seems sane to me. This seem legit.

Hey liberals? You will not like these rules applied to you. I promise you this. You will not like this.

Dude lied under oath.

Dude lied under oath.

Who did? Kavanaugh?

Sexual assault is NOT a "high school prank".

Making false claims against somebody is not a prank either. It's lying.

As per the link I posted, dozens of women came out to say this claim is FOS. There probably is no woman that even made this claim, but you can't prove it. Frankenstein got somebody she knew to write it.

So what we have here is a supposed anonymous source, that claims she knew something about another girl; a crime that was never reported to authorities, and you leftists will believe that over 65 women who came forward with no anonymity proud to say Kavanaugh is an upstanding person and has been all of his life are all lying.

And as I stated earlier, I never heard of a door that locks from the outside instead of inside. There is so much BS in this story a blind/ deaf person can see it, but not a liberal. Liberals are beyond blind and deaf.

I dunno, an anonymous accusation of something from when he was in high school that comes up the night before the vote seems pretty credible.

Mueller should lead the investigation. Maybe we should get a FISA warrant.

The Dimms are shameless.
/——-/ They did the same thing to Justice Thomas.

When this doesn't work, they will probably try to go back to grade school; don't put it past them.

Forum List

Back