🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I swear.. the majority of Americans if represented by

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
the absolute morons who type first then think about is really disheartening!

I've proven that MSM and supporters like Obama of raising minimum are absolute idiots when it comes to simple
arithmetic and this board if it represents a cross section of America... we have some really dumb people!

I've shown that idiots mouthing raise Minimum wage to $9.00 (Chief-idiot Obama!) NEVER ever comprehend the costs!
First the figure IS NOT $9.00! The employer that pays the $9.00 also pays 13% in SS/Medicare/Futa/workmans comp!
That means it's NOT $9.00 the employer has to now pay but $10.05!

And idiots like Obama don't seem to realize that places of businesses like the example I've shown earlier have ONLY two options if forced to pay out $10.05 per hour!

A) Cut the hours
B) Raise the prices!

But if the majority of Americans as represented by idiots on this board who stupidly said oh that would be only $01 per customer to pay the $110,000 one fast food with 26 employees would have pay out.
Obviously if this person's MATH is representative of this forum's math skills this country is in deep SHIT!

Folks... Divide $110,000 by 1 penny! Again this is what the idiot said!
That equals 11 million customers would have to come into this one location if the prices were raised 1 cent to cover the $110,000 cost in one location for 26 employees!

That is an impossibility! NOT one fast food restaurant with 26 employees can EVER serve 11 million customers!

See what I'm getting at is people throw numbers around without any concept of what they mean!
"Just pay 1 cent per customer..."

When people make jackass statements like that it just ticks me off because all they had to do was read closer, think before they type!
And we have a president who does the same thing!
He promised /pledged average family will save $2,500 a year in health insurance.. but the dummy never never
realized what Obamacare was doing that actually InCREASED insurance costs projected at 122% more in next 5 years!
NUMBERS folks must be used with common sense!

There are many business that are unable to pass along ANY increases in costs (wages, etc.) to the consumer. Y'know what- give Obama his increase in minimum wage. See where the shit falls.

The For Shit President. Who doesn't know shit.

Idiocy. Only 10-20% of most businesses are labor, and think of how many more CUSTOMERS you'd have. Oz's min wage is $15 and it's the healthiest economy anywhere...myopic dupe of the greedy idiot rich...lol

Last edited:

Forum List

Back