I Thank God I Don't Live in Not so Great Britain

I am informed that every street and most offices and stores in London are under constant video surveillance.

Thank GOD for the magna carta, eh?

There is no need for any brit to carry a bloody weapon on the streets of London! Our Bloody Police force will protect you round the clock. well except from 12 to 2 pm when they all go on break to their local donut shops.

I am informed that every street and most offices and stores in London are under constant video surveillance.

Thank GOD for the magna carta, eh?
It is true though I thinlk ‘most offices and stores’ is an understatement. There are so many cameras there that they have put them in public restrooms as well:
Video Surveillance deployed inside London Public Bathrooms

bathroom2.jpg

What they were doing was inciting hatred against Islam, I would bet. Inciting hatred is a crime.

The problem with the British is they use the definition of "inciting hatred" very broadly, not to mention selectivly. A White Guy can't say nasty things about Islam, but a Muslim can walk around Downing Street with a sign calling for a British 9/11.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBasdIOVY7c]There Is No England Now (Living On a Thin Line) - YouTube[/ame]

The British are BURNING FOR THE RELIGION OF PEACE.

And throwing in jail those who DARE SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT. Enjoy the video and the Religion of Peace.

What they were doing was inciting hatred against Islam, I would bet. Inciting hatred is a crime.

The problem with the British is they use the definition of "inciting hatred" very broadly, not to mention selectivly. A White Guy can't say nasty things about Islam, but a Muslim can walk around Downing Street with a sign calling for a British 9/11.

Laws should prevent that, too.

It's already here.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLK1Xpc7SMQ]Muslims in America - YouTube[/ame]

In case you've missed it, we have Thought Police here. If you are involved in a Tea Party group, the IRS may request info on your prayers and books.

and if you have a spanish class you teach you can't teach the word black.

Stupid.

And I am consistently told by my more liberal friends how those in Europe are so much more ‘free’ than we are over here. I always wondered why they do not move there if they felt that it was so much better.

'free' as in they don't have to work to get things. :tongue:

Anybody else want to kick their sorry arses out of the country?

You want to kick the majority of decent Muslims out of a country because of the actions of a few?

Do you want to keep those who say Death to America and Islam will Dominate the World in this country? Those are the one's I'm talking about.

And excuse me, are you up on current events?

AMERICA. LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT.

If they don't love it then they need to get their sorry arses out of it.

BTW NOOMi

When I see video's of their BS in America, I actually want to kick their butts.

But hey, we need Diversity here right? It's working in England, Sweeden, and France real well right now.

Invite the enemy in and wonder why bombs are blowing up in Boston.

Can anyone imagine what the streets of London/Downtown and local neighborhoods will be like for future "Fool Moon Nights"? now everyone wants a shotgun and silver bullets!

At least Britain doesn't allow freaks like Fred Phelps to protest at soldiers funerals, unlike the US.

no, they just allow muslims to chop your head off. Give me free speech every time

Anybody else want to kick their sorry arses out of the country?

You want to kick the majority of decent Muslims out of a country because of the actions of a few?

Do you want to keep those who say Death to America and Islam will Dominate the World in this country? Those are the one's I'm talking about.

And excuse me, are you up on current events?

AMERICA. LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT.

If they don't love it then they need to get their sorry arses out of it.

So all the conservative Republicans who hate Obama and think their country has turned to shit with a liberal President should leave the country?

I like that idea. Maybe they can go to Mexico?

BTW NOOMi

When I see video's of their BS in America, I actually want to kick their butts.

But hey, we need Diversity here right? It's working in England, Sweeden, and France real well right now.

Invite the enemy in and wonder why bombs are blowing up in Boston.

it is people like you who practically hand deliver young american muslims into the hands of the radicals. muslims are no more or no less americans than citizens of other faiths. it sickens me the way they are made to feel afraid in this country in their everyday lives.

Forum List

Back