I Thank God I Don't Live in Not so Great Britain

Bullshit! you may not like it, but americans are free to say anything they want to say. There is nothing illegal about saying that you hate someone, some religion, some city, or some movie or song or team.

The PC assholes are the ones that have created this bullshit asinine idea that you cannot express negative feelings about anything or anyone.

YOU are an asshole, a fucking shit filled asshole with the brains of a dead slug. Hows that for hate speech----------is it illegal? NO.

should something like this happen again, lets see how long before all hell breaks loose when most Brits demand owning a gun!

I bet that if you gave the Poms their guns back, the violence against Muslims would continue - white Brits would be killing them.

This is where ZEROs euro-project leads...

We will be seeing the same thing here in the US if we let the wackjob libs keep moving our Country away from the Constitution...

are water pistols allowed in England? although It is kinda gay for adults to defend one another with squirt guns.

probably not

however at this rate

we are not far behind

the other day a kid was kicked out of school for having

a toy gun the size of a quarter

85% of British want the hand gun ban lifted. Looks as if they are ready to deal with the out of control violence going on over there. - Jeri

Forum List

Back