I think every child should be given a kitten!

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
I think every child should be given a kitten! They're so cute and they're wonderful animals!

Cats-image-cats-36712791-1222-917.jpg

Remember when Matthew was the racist right winger of USMB? Now he's posting threads about kittens? I'm not complaining. I'm just sayin'...

ahh now....cats are not the spawn of satan....i have a two familiars ...one retired..who knew they had a pension plan? and the current one....

yoda.jpg

lol i have called him the house panther....and yes he puntures the water bed...i am sure less flattering things

I think every child should be given a kitten! They're so cute and they're wonderful animals!

Cats-image-cats-36712791-1222-917.jpg
And are you going to pay to have that kitten spayed or neutered, pay for rabies shots and veterinary care, etc?

So lets not give everyone a kitten and reduce the population of neglected animals

all my cats and dogs are neutered and i spend about 750 a year on just normal shit....shots and exams...the largest vet bill (knock on wood) was for a knee replacement.....3 k

Just remember, if you were shrunk down to the size of a mouse, most cats would eat you.

Forum List

Back