I think I have the VIRUS!!

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
..yes, this might be my last post--so thanks everyone--especially the DemWits for so much laughter--seriously

....well, I've been hallucinating/dreaming/etc --you know, like when people have the flu/are sick/etc [ so I MUST have it ] .....well---I have these hallucinations/dreams that I wake up....and drive to work --and guess what????!!!??? there are other people on the roads !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND ALL of my co-workers show up for work ....and on the drive home, it seems so normal because there is a lot of traffic/jams/lots of people !!!!! ....but when I watch MSM TV, reality sets in---the VIRUS has killed MILLIONS! NO ONE is going to work ....etc
so, god bless you all and [[ sniffle sniffle ]] it's----been .....................ffff...........mnnn fn................

Last edited:
tumblr_mjh1cusxZ31qedb29o1_500.gif

..yes, this might be my last post--so thanks everyone--especially the DemWits for so much laughter--seriously

....well, I've been hallucinating/dreaming/etc --you know, like when people have the flu/are sick/etc [ so I MUST have it ] .....well---I have these hallucinations/dreams that I wake up....and drive to work --and guess what????!!!??? there are other people on the roads !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND ALL of my co-workers show up for work ....and on the drive home, it seems so normal because there is a lot of traffic/jams/lots of people !!!!! ....but when I watch MSM TV, reality sets in---the VIRUS has killed MILLIONS! NO ONE is going to work ....etc
so, god bless you all and [[ sniffle sniffle ]] it's----been .....................ffff...........mnnn fn................

Just buy a truck load of toilet paper. Haven't you heard?

Uh ohh. You be down with the sickness.

The bad news is the average Trump supporter on this site is over 80, and the mortality rate from COVID-19 for people over 80 is 15%.

The good news is that the average Trump supporter on this site never leaves his house and has no female companionship, so he's probably safe.

Uh ohh. You be down with the sickness.

yes, something is wrong with me

That was the longest death scene since the last spaghetti western in the 70’s.

The good news is that the average Trump supporter on this site never leaves his house and has no female companionship, so he's probably safe.

True, I tend to stay in my grotto these days...

463118859.jpg

Why do you participate in and cooperate with things you decry? Were you in contact with any of those CPAC or AIPAC attendees?

That was the longest death scene since the last spaghetti western in the 70’s.

Or Pee Wee...

The bad news is the average Trump supporter on this site is over 80, and the mortality rate from COVID-19 for people over 80 is 15%.

I fit NONE of those categories, Toro. I don't have a HUMAN female companion, but our female cat visits me several times at night and in the morning to snuggle with me.

Forum List

Back