I Think it’s sad

LOL Funny how you people think the democratic party went to hell AFTER the racist dixiecrats left the party and became republicans.
the only dixiecrat that left was Strom Thurmond .... the mass exit is onother lie your dear leaders feed you because they know your stupid ass will believe anything they say .
Sorry, I was raised in Alabama during the period when all my older relatives decided that they didn't want no more Yankee n------ lovers telling them how their beloved traditions were racist and wrong. Sound familiar? The Republicans welcomed them with open arms.
once again only a small handful switched parties 3 to be exact !
so you come from a long line of democrat racist ....no wonder you are a guilt ridden leftist!
Oh you'd love them, they shamelessly adore our president these days.

To watch the dems of today destroy the party of Kennedy and Truman. Those two would be republicans if they were alive today.
Kennedy Was A Staunch Anti-Communist
And Was Moving Against The Federal Reserve And The Deep State

Truman ??
No Real Redeeming Qualities
The Dems Are Stuck With Harry Forever

To watch the dems of today destroy the party of Kennedy and Truman. Those two would be republicans if they were alive today.
Kennedy Was A Staunch Anti-Communist
And Was Moving Against The Federal Reserve And The Deep State

Truman ??
No Real Redeeming Qualities
The Dems Are Stuck With Harry Forever

Harry dropped the bombs on Japan to end the war, would any democrat of today even think of doing that?

The sad part is that Trump himself is not a full fledged republican...the dems could have and should have stepped up like adults and worked with him...he offered them a seat at the Healthcare table and offered Pelosi personally a fix to DACA...all shoved back in his face...why?...they never even gave it a try....hated him from the start because of his tweets?....or the way he defends himself?...the dems shrank in stature the day he announced and he capitalized off of it...and they still haven't learned....

they hate him because he won. They were counting on hillary continuing to cover up their corruption, the deep state, and the lying media. Trump is exposing all of their ugly body parts and they are scared shitless of whats to come in his second term.

LOL Funny how you people think the democratic party went to hell AFTER the racist dixiecrats left the party and became republicans.
the only dixiecrat that left was Strom Thurmond .... the mass exit is onother lie your dear leaders feed you because they know your stupid ass will believe anything they say .
Sorry, I was raised in Alabama during the period when all my older relatives decided that they didn't want no more Yankee n------ lovers telling them how their beloved traditions were racist and wrong. Sound familiar? The Republicans welcomed them with open arms.
once again only a small handful switched parties 3 to be exact !
so you come from a long line of democrat racist ....no wonder you are a guilt ridden leftist!
Oh you'd love them, they shamelessly adore our president these days.
hidden-photo-barack-obama-nation-islam-leader-louis-farrakhan-emerges-13-years-later.png

When you run on a platform of No Guns, No Borders, Free Shit for people who refuse to work paid for by those that do, Kill Babies, Guillotines and Gulags, I think some Americans might Reject that.

One can only assume God has sent The Democrat Party strong delusion.

The sad part is that Trump himself is not a full fledged republican...the dems could have and should have stepped up like adults and worked with him...he offered them a seat at the Healthcare table and offered Pelosi personally a fix to DACA...all shoved back in his face...why?...they never even gave it a try....hated him from the start because of his tweets?....or the way he defends himself?...the dems shrank in stature the day he announced and he capitalized off of it...and they still haven't learned....

they hate him because he won. They were counting on hillary continuing to cover up their corruption, the deep state, and the lying media. Trump is exposing all of their ugly body parts and they are scared shitless of whats to come in his second term.
They hate him because he stands in the way of Globalist Rule. Look at everyone they hate. They all stand up for their countries and against Globalism.

Forum List

Back