I think we should sell Detroit to Canada

TY, brainwashed racist hater dupes. Actually, this is the first step to recovery for the worst victim of Reaganist pander to the greedy idiot rich catastrophe of the last 30 years. Love it or leave it, a-hole functional morons. LOL

Nothing to do with lack of investment in infrastructure, education, and training, raising taxes and fees on the nonrich, ruin of manufacturing etc etc. See sig pp 1. When the non rich get the flu, blacks die.

Nothing to do with lack of investment in infrastructure, education, and training, raising taxes and fees on the nonrich, ruin of manufacturing etc etc. See sig pp 1. When the non rich get the flu, blacks die.

That's the thing...Investing into those things are done by local taxes and when the population doesn't even attempt to build wealth=cluster fuck.

The majority doesn't even have the education to advance.

Lets just put it on ebay, starting bid, Five Cents, and see how high the bids go. Kinda like what happened with Twinkees back in November. (Damn, I froze the cupcakes in November, worthless now).

Detroit Airport: I wonder how many millions of flyers avoid having to land there to switch planes. you couldn't pay me to land there and watch CNN for two hours! Its like they look at the 25/35 flights to choose from and take a close look at where they change planes, Detroit? F No !!!

There was this one guy who wanted to buy 10 rundown city blocks, build a huge wall that would be patrolled and turn that 10 rundown blocks of wasted space into an amusement park.

His idea was to make every building safe for people, but to keep them rundown and have a Zombie Amusement park where you could go for the day or a week and live in a Zombie Apocalypse. It's a freaking fantastic idea and I would go for a week once a year if given the chance.

We would have to pay off Detroits debt and throw in 2 trillion dollars to get Canada to take Detroit off our hands.

You can't "give" away a liability to people who obviously know better.

Why not, were selling the pork manufacturing to China.

I say we have an auction. We can sell Lady Liberty to the highest bidder.

Ain't that America, Land of the Free!!

Detroit like Africa proves me so right.

How does it feel to be fighting for the destruction of modern civilization.

Bed wetters only want to destroy western civilization.

These statist pigs would love an Asian oligarchy or African despotism.

They're just too stupid to realize they'd all starve to death or be imprisoned by the leaders they promoted.

Forum List

Back