I think womb transplants shouldn't be driven only for transgender woman.

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021
I think womb transplants shouldn't be driven only for transgender woman. It should be led by autistic young men and gays that want biological children. Why? Men have a far stronger constitutional case for civil rights in the laws of this country when it comes to equal treatment and they shouldn't be refused the ability to have babies. Transgender people just don't have even 1/100th of the legal support. This is the cold truth proven time and time again.

I'll be millions of men that are normal would also agree that this tech and ability shouldn't be limited to just woman.

Gays deserve babies
Autistic young men deserve to have babies
and men in general that don't want to deal with other people should also.

Last edited:
I think womb transplants shouldn't be driven only for transgender woman. It should be led by autistic young men and gays that want biological children. Why? Men have a far stronger constitutional case for civil rights in the laws of this country when it comes to equal treatment and they shouldn't be refused the ability to have babies. Transgender people just don't have even 1/100th of the legal support. This is the cold truth proven time and time again.

I'll be millions of men that are normal would also agree that this tech and ability shouldn't be limited to just woman.

Gays deserve babies
You people are demonic.

IMG_6891.jpeg

“White guys for Harris”:

IMG_6888.jpeg

There's no question that men will get this right in the future. The constitution grants it. They can't be denied.

Also, as an actual woman who has conceived, borne and raised children--

The biological process is so delicate we don't know much about it. You're asking "science" to not only transplant an organ, but to demand that organ-- which the body will desperately try to reject--accept a baby, which the body naturally tries to reject. It's about the most selfish thing I can think of, because the cocktail of drugs to make this happen will expose the baby to all kinds of harm. But here we are. God help us

Gays deserve babies
geezus.....lol...

Gays deserve babies
R.4044d47402db01e644e8e6641cbd8c7b

"And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel." -- Genesis 3:15

Just having 45 X-Chromosomes doesn't allow enough brain development ... that's what's missing ... men-folk are insanely jealous of the woman's superior intellect ... and imitation is the highest form of flattery ... and I'm NOT just shamelessly pandering for the women's vote ...

Gays deserve babies
Humanity is getting a step closer to giving birth to Frankensteins.

Gays deserve babies
You people are sick.

Forum List

Back