I told ya so

I tuned into Glenn Beck for a few minutes the other day and he was begging for either Cruz or Rubio to drop out so Trump could be taken down. And earlier tonight Mark Levin was in desperation mode, begging people to go vote for Cruz. It's hilarious to see them realize the monster they've created. Right wing media's very own Frankenstein! I wonder if they'll learn any lessons from this.
Slate had a great take on this.

I sat here for years watching the most profane and insensitive attacks on a man pass as commentary and rhetoric. Now the practitioners of hate and division are aghast that a candidate is using their tone.

Makes you wonder....if Trump were for real and had policies and budgets and whatnot, would they still be aghast at the boorishness and sick behavior?

If 3 candidates on the GOP side don't drop out NOW and consolidate behind the last man standing vs Trump, this race is over.
I created a thread calling for this LAST WEEK and everyone said it was too early. Well I'm telling all of you, it's all but too late now.

How is it I see the writing on the wall but these so called professional politicians with all their polling don't see it?

The game IS OVER barring a miracle
Yep. This election was the republican's to lose and they are pissing it away...again.

He is far less dangerous than Cruz or Rubio would be. Cruz will have us in religious crusade mode for at least 4 years, and Rubio is a pussy who will be controlled by the neo-cons. So basically another religious crusade.

Trump, at the least, would be entertaining.
Trump will make it interesting, I hope he is not another Arnold Schwarzenegger

What does he have to do? Cheat on his third wife too?

He is far less dangerous than Cruz or Rubio would be. Cruz will have us in religious crusade mode for at least 4 years, and Rubio is a pussy who will be controlled by the neo-cons. So basically another religious crusade.

Arnold Schwarzenegger, was married to a Democrat, Kennedy. As the Republican Governor Arnold ruled like a Democrat, and yes, cheated on his wife like Bill Clinton cheats on Hillary. Trump hired Arnold Schwarzenegger to take over on the apprentice. So I am not impressed thus far.

For crying out loud if Trump had not entered the race you'd have been saying "Republican Presidential Candidate Jeb Bush" a long time ago.

The establishment was primed to do a hit job on all the other candidates one by one just like they did for Romney so they could get "their pick". Those left standing now are bloody lucky that Trump's been taking all the fire so they could get their message out and last this long.

Let alone get the ratings that the Republican debates have been getting to introduce them to the general populace.

For crying out loud if Trump had not entered the race you'd have been saying "Republican Presidential Candidate Jeb Bush" a long time ago.

The establishment was primed to do a hit job on all the other candidates one by one just like they did for Romney so they could get "their pick". Those left standing now are bloody lucky that Trump's been taking all the fire so they could get their message out and last this long.

Let alone get the ratings that the Republican debates have been getting to introduce them to the general populace.
That is why Bush was coming in second?

Arnold Schwarzenegger, was married to a Democrat, Kennedy. As the Republican Governor Arnold ruled like a Democrat, and yes, cheated on his wife like Bill Clinton cheats on Hillary. Trump hired Arnold Schwarzenegger to take over on the apprentice. So I am not impressed thus far.

Trump wasn't married to a Democrat. He WAS a Democrat up until he chose to run for President.

That is why Bush was coming in second?

Go way back. Bush was the presumptive nominee. It was his all along. You have to remember the play book the establishment R's used to take out everyone around Romney. One by one.

They fell time after time and it wasn't just the liberal media knocking them off. R's were in on it as well to make Romney their man.

Trump wasn't married to a Democrat. He WAS a Democrat up until he chose to run for President.

A registered Democrat you say?

I'm not sure Gramps....

It has something to do with the RNC rules....and how the contest can be 'contested' at the convention if Trump doesn't win more than 50% of the delegates...so even if they all stay in the race and some candidates only get a few delegates each race, it helps keep Trump from getting the 50% total delegates...which the rules would then allow a Contested Convention.

It's a long shot for the RNC but their only shot, if I understood what I have read so far about it...
That really does not matter. A brokered convention MUST pick Trump in the event that Trump is kicking the ass of his contender. If he managers to miss one of the marks but has a clear majority of delegates then to pick another would be political suicide - it would piss off so many voters so much that they could lose all 3 branches.

If things are close then that could be a different story but again, if they chose someone that is not the lead in delegates I think you could very well witness another event like the Whigs.

I tuned into Glenn Beck for a few minutes the other day and he was begging for either Cruz or Rubio to drop out so Trump could be taken down. And earlier tonight Mark Levin was in desperation mode, begging people to go vote for Cruz. It's hilarious to see them realize the monster they've created. Right wing media's very own Frankenstein! I wonder if they'll learn any lessons from this.

Yo, yes they have learned plenty? Let Trump Win, because he is taking Votes from the "DUMB" Democrats! Democrats, even Blacks are voting for him?

"GTP"
View attachment 65486

Why do you keep posting a pic of that Canadian loser on your posts? It's just embarrassing at this point!

"GFY"

hqdefault.jpg

It's just embarrassing at this point!

Not as embarrassing as your eye hurting short of Palin.

I'm not sure Gramps....

It has something to do with the RNC rules....and how the contest can be 'contested' at the convention if Trump doesn't win more than 50% of the delegates...so even if they all stay in the race and some candidates only get a few delegates each race, it helps keep Trump from getting the 50% total delegates...which the rules would then allow a Contested Convention.

It's a long shot for the RNC but their only shot, if I understood what I have read so far about it...
That really does not matter. A brokered convention MUST pick Trump in the event that Trump is kicking the ass of his contender. If he managers to miss one of the marks but has a clear majority of delegates then to pick another would be political suicide - it would piss off so many voters so much that they could lose all 3 branches.

If things are close then that could be a different story but again, if they chose someone that is not the lead in delegates I think you could very well witness another event like the Whigs.
what you are saying makes sense but this whole RNC fiasco and mumblings indicate that the RNC could be thinking about doing just what I said...

in a contested convention, aren't delegates only held to vote the way of their state on the FIRST vote?

Scott Walker was the best choice for conservatives but a punk on the school ground beat out real conservative values.

Unbelievably mind boggling

Gramps I have respect for you but Walker? McCain, Romney? They have no chance at beating Democrats and their pals in the MSM. Democrats fight dirty you need to come to grips with that. Democrats are going to fight dirty, take cheap shots, lie and do whatever it takes to win with the MSM will fly cover for them. Walker, Romney, McCain will just stand there and let Democrats repeatedly kick them in the nuts and do nothing. Like it or not we need a candidate who can get right down there in the gutter with Democrats and duke it out.

I'm not sure Gramps....

what you are saying makes sense but this whole RNC fiasco and mumblings indicate that the RNC could be thinking about doing just what I said...

in a contested convention, aren't delegates only held to vote the way of their state on the FIRST vote?
I believe so.

Like I said though - I don't think that the GOP is willing to pay the price of ousting Trump should he be the clear victor. If they are then I guess I will get the chance to see what it is like for a new party to be born.

Forum List

Back