I want an intelligent president!

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
Trump Calls Out Protester Wearing a Turban

He can't tell a Indian Turban from an Islamic hijab? I am appalled by the candidates both parties are bring to the table!

I remember when our politicians have character and class! People like Abraham Lincoln, FDR, and Ronald Reagan!

What will it take to bring back intelligence back to politics?

How long do you think you're going to have to wait before one runs?

He can't tell a Indian Turban from an Islamic hijab? I am appalled by the candidates both parties are bring to the table!

I remember when our politicians have character and class! People like Abraham Lincoln, FDR, and Ronald Reagan!

Don't vote Democrat would be a big step in the right direction. Jimmy Carter was supposed to be intelligent but now...

images (6).jpg

I had a roommate in the military. He ware a turban. He was a Seek, not a Muslim. But in the field, he still had to wear a helmet.

But I wouldn't exactly use the words character and class when describing Ronald Reagan. Republicans love him but when they describe his two administrations, they are always so far off from actual history. It's because we keep things like "records".

Don't vote Democrat would be a big step in the right direction. Jimmy Carter was supposed to be intelligent but now...

View attachment 61040
Because Republicans did so well under Bush. They want to "finish the job".

Jake, I hear you. I really do. The simple fact is that I'm retired now and would like to spend a little time in leisure pursuits with my bride of 52 years. Be patient. I may give into the demands of the public and run next term.

The democrat party's last resort if Hillary gets indicted is the guy who told a democrat supporter "stand up and be recognized" when the guy was in a wheelchair.

View attachment 61040

and yet here is what intelligent people have to say about that...

238 presidential scholars: Bush worst president of modern era, fifth worst in US history

why? you all missed that mark with Obambam. Hillary or Bernie aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer. so you have to vote for Republican.

Forum List

Back