I want to know why schools are punishing young girls

How is it bigoted to not want to be undressed in front of someone of the opposite sex?
To be clear being uncomfortable in various situations is natural, especially for teenagers. It's going on Fox and complaining that she was forced to respect her fellow peers in school while being absolutely disrespectful in never once having the decency to acknowledge her peer as a trans woman that she's easily identified as a bigot.

To be clear being uncomfortable in various situations is natural, especially for teenagers. It's going on Fox and complaining that she was forced to respect her fellow peers in school while being absolutely disrespectful in never once having the decency to acknowledge her peer as a trans woman that she's easily identified as a bigot.

Wow, talk about trying to explain away bullshit.

It's a boy, not a girl. You are the one being sexist here.

Since no one is trying to make the case that the boy is a homosexual, we're putting naked, hormone-addled boys (usually with fully functional sexual equipment) in with naked girls. What could possibly go wrong?

The student is mistaken. The person in question didn't identify as a male, therefore, there was not a male watching her undress. According to the left you can choose for yourself as to how you want to be identified by others. If I were all the males in the school, I would choose to be identified as a shower handle in the girl's locker room.
That's not even amusing to me,that makes me really want to fight,I want to know all girls in life get the freedoms of me

At the first chance I got. I sold it for a popsicle shaped like a ninja turtle and a pack of cigarette shaped candy sticks.
So you are saying Satan doesn't really value you very much. Or is it you don't value yourself?
How does that contrast with God valuing you so much that He literally left his throne and His power, became a man and then offered Himself up as a sacrifice to save you from eternal damnation made originally for your little god, Satan and his fallen angels?

I remember talking to an old girl friend I was telling her I could do anything I wanted,and she told me she had to fly everywhere she couldn't be alone, I said why not, she said she was a girl, and I keep forgetting that , please protect girls they would appreciate it

Remember Rachael Dozeal, the transracial that the NAACP removed from her position as a leader in Spokane Washington when it was found out that she was a Caucasian and not Black? I wonder if she could sue as well? Why is her ethnicity being questionEd when we are not allowed to question peoples gender identity?

Can anyone explain the difference?

If we were to allow this to be done to young women who want to play sports or allow males to take over women's sports and drive females out, we would deserve no self respect.

Trump won't hesitate to stop this with an EO while Congress works on codifying protection for women's sports and girls safety in public schools.

So you are saying Satan doesn't really value you very much. Or is it you don't value yourself?
How does that contrast with God valuing you so much that He literally left his throne and His power, became a man and then offered Himself up as a sacrifice to save you from eternal damnation made originally for your little god, Satan and his fallen angels?
I'm saying I really value ninja turtle shaped popsicles and cigarette shaped candy.

I'm saying I really value ninja turtle shaped popsicles and cigarette shaped candy.
Well, see when you sell your soul, there won't be any of that where you are going.
Of course you can always change your mind and leave The Dark Side.
The Dark Side loses in the end, so you lose with them.

Well, see when you sell your soul, there won't be any of that where you are going.
Of course you can always change your mind and leave The Dark Side.
The Dark Side loses in the end, so you lose with them.
So my soul has resale value? How many times can I sell my soul you think? Is there any depreciation?

If we were to allow this to be done to young women who want to play sports or allow males to take over women's sports and drive females out, we would deserve no self respect.

Trump won't hesitate to stop this with an EO while Congress works on codifying protection for women's sports and girls safety in public schools.
Why aren't the parents just yanking their daughters out of these teams? This is the effect of poison on the minds of people when they accept wokeness.
Wokeness cannot win, when people are independent and free. When you are independent and free you have power.
Parents have the power to completely shut down wokeness in schools like this by shutting down their school's girls sports.
Remove the players and there is no team for the mentally ill transnut pervert to infiltrate.
Schools then will have to rethink their policies and focus them on protecting the privacy and safety of their female athletes.

Because bigots should shut the fuck up in decent society, that's why. 😁
9A12D5F6-7DCE-4C0B-AED6-79A101B2D289.jpeg

Forum List

Back